Kim Jinwoo

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hurry up!” You hollered from the main door, anxious to go out already to the park but Jinwoo was being such a slowpoke right now. You could hear thuds coming from the bedroom, an indication that he was being as fast as he could but you were too excited to think he was actually hurrying up. You leaned your back against the door as you could already feel the cold breeze from high up the level of apartment you were in right now. “Oh Jinwoo…!” You cooed from the door, using a hand to put by the side of your mouth to echo your voice more. He laughed from the bedroom, still putting his socks on, “Baby, can’t you wait?! I’m putting on my socks!”

You groaned and shouted from the door, “But you’re so slow!”

He came out from the bedroom after what felt like forever and he huffed at you from the moment he locked gazes with you as he made his way, “You can’t call me slow just because you’re impatient.”

You snickered playfully, covering your mouth with your gloved hands, “That’s true.”

He lightly pushed you out of the door just so he could close the door and lock it. Once he locked the door, he reached to hold onto your hand, “Of course it’s true. If it wasn’t true, I wouldn’t-hey!” He didn’t have the chance to continue with his rambling as you sprint forward with your hand tightly in his. Literally, you were dragging him because one, snow. Two, snow. Three, he was just too slow for your liking.

“Yah!” He shouted, with a big smile on his face as you dragged him down the corridors just to reach the lift. You jabbed the down button with your thumb and waited anxiously, as if you’ve never seen the snow before. He shook his head and reached over towards you, patting your head, “Yah, a little heads up would be nice before you just run like that.”

You turned to look at him with an apologetic grin, “Oops. Sorry, my beloved Kim Jinwoo.”

He jutted his cheek out, “Make it up to me.”

You nearly snorted on how he tried to sound ‘snobbish’ but it was impossible. Hey, you would admit that his acting on WINNER’s version of ‘The Heirs’ in which he acted as Rachel was pretty good – but he could never use that tone on you no matter how much he’s playing around. There was just something about you that would always make him nervous and he couldn’t ever be mean to you; not when he loves you so much. So, when he attempts to sound snobbish, it would come off differently yet utterly hilarious.

You shook your head, leaning over to plant a kiss on his cheek and he turned his face, using his eyes to point down on at his own lips, “One more.”

You inched closer to grant him the kiss but as soon as you heard a ‘ding’, you quickly dashed into the lift whilst pulling him behind you. You could hear the yelp he had as you tugged him in, a sign that he was definitely not ready for that harsh pull. In the next, you were laughing your head off as the both of you waited for the lift to bring both of you down to the ground floor. He let go of your hand with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter