Kim Jongin

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“That’s a foul, angel!” He exclaimed, falling flat on his bottom with the snow sprinkled on his chest. You snickered, shrugging at him as you bent down to make another snowball, “You always say that!”

He huffed at you, cocking his head to the side along with an eyebrow poked up, “You’re not even going to help me up?”

You perfected your snowball with a few more pats and instead of answering him you glanced at him lying down on the snow-filled ground with a look of disbelief. Earlier today, Kai had suggested to go out for a fun time in the snow considering, it rarely snows around here. Being the overly excited person you were, you were the first one to get dressed in your winter clothes you and him had bought the other day. He had gotten you this cute-like bear coat that had ears on the hoodie. The both of you had also gotten matching gloves and it didn’t do justice for Kai because he was imagining and nice stroll under the snow rather than you initiating a snowball fight.

Of course, he found it fun and playful of you to do so because lately work has been utterly stressful.

But heck, he wants to be romantic on a day where he could shower you with kisses and affectionate acts of love! Not throwing balls of snow at one another. That’s when you’ll be thinking, “Why can’t he just say so?”

He didn’t want to melt your little snowflake. He couldn’t. He knew how much you love winter time and snowball fights were so fun to you that he got persuaded to join along and play. Though, it wasn’t such a bad idea if you weren’t so good at this.

“Yah!” He lightly raised his voice out of shock when you threw that snowball at him. You laughed adorably and he was so close to letting you off because of how cute you looked. Your eyes formed mini crescents that melted his heart and the cold didn’t exist when whatever you did was warming him up. However, here he was lying in the snow with his arms crossed. He narrowed his eyes at you, huffing grumpily, “Angel…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter