Kim Jiwon

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Merry Christmas!” You and Jiwon chimed at the same time when the door opened, revealing Jiwon’s brother who grinned automatically at the sight of the both of you together. You knew Jiwon’s brother has a soft for his brother and the fact that his brother brought his partner meant that Christmas would be celebrated even cheerful than before; like the past years has been. “Merry Christmas!” Jiwon’s brother replied back, equally happy to see the both of you as he opened the door wider for the both of you to step in. Jiwon ushered you to go in first before he would follow behind you. Of course, the both of you had brought gifts and cookies in which, you were carrying some of those right now. As you took a few steps into the house, Jiwon put down the gifts he was holding and turned to you, extending his free arms out to you, “Baby, give it to me.”

You narrowed your eyes at him, showing him your tongue, “I can carry them!”

He huffed at you, “Hand them over…”

However, instead of giving it to him, his arms fell to his sides instead when he felt a smack at the back of his head, “Yah! That’s not a way to talk to your girlfriend!”

Jiwon looked over his shoulder, scrunching his face at his older brother, “Ah hyung! But she wouldn’t let me carry it!”

His brother could only chuckle as you were silently walking away towards the kitchen, making your leave as quiet as possible to put the jars of cookies in the kitchen where you were sure Jiwon’s mother was there. “But she’s-ah! You ran away!” Jiwon turned around, realizing that his own brother had tricked him instead. “You little brat,” His brother laughed, swinging an arm around his younger brother’s shoulder, “Let’s have a chat.”

Jiwon groaned and immediately repelled from his brother, “Hyung! You’re making me sound old!”

-

“This is so lovely! Did you buy it?” His mother asked in a tone that would always wrap your heart. She was so nice and always had this incredible warm aura around her. It made you feel at ease and at home back here – it was heavenly. You shook your head with a small smile, “I made it with-“

“I helped!” Jiwon rushed towards the kitchen, standing by the door with a grin as he had a hand raised. His mother burst out into a laugh when you rolled your eyes at him, “All you did was reach for the packet of flour on the top shel-!”

“Shh!” Jiwon placed a hand on your mouth, tugging you back into his arms, “My mother doesn’t need to know how I help. She needs to know that I did.”

You nudged his hand away with a slight glare, “Tch, as if.”

“Alright, alright. Enough you two,” His mother came in between, placing a hand on both of your shoulders as if she was a referee that would appear after a horrible football match. Jiwon gave you a knowing look and you caught on quick. His mother, however, did notice the suspicious looks the both of you were having plastered on your face. She furrowed her eyebrows and pulled her hands back to her sides, narrowing her eyes at the both of you, “What are you-?”

“Attack the mother hen!” Jiwon cried out playfully, wrapping his arms around his petite mother and you followed quick, wrapping your arms around her after Jiwon did. She grunted in surprise, her eyes closing as she em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter