Jung Chanwoo

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Just go and give her the gift! You’ll be fine!” Yunhyeong patted Chanwoo on the shoulder, standing by the corridor where your dorm was just a few more steps away. Chanwoo held onto the gift tight, unsure of how to do this as he was very, very nervous. Cross that, he felt like his heart was about to leap out of his chest because not only was he going to give you your present because he was you secret Santa but… he was also going to throw in something he’s been wanting to do ever since he saw you at dance practice as trainees.

You and Chanwoo go way back during his acting days as a child and needless to say, you were there once in a while because you had certain scenes with him. It felt like God was doing him justice when the both of you were signed under the same record label – it was too good to be true. The late night phone calls, thoughtful text messages along with playful meet ups with one another was impossible to not fall for one another.

And he’s been crushing on you silently for about two years. He could feel that possibly, you have the same feelings for him but it’s just that this silent game of love has been going on for far too long. Even iKON thought that, which is why, they…

--“Look, Chanwoo has got to do something this year.” Jiwon cleared his throat, hurdling around with the rest except Chanwoo – he was out to get some lunch for the rest of the members since it was his turn of the week. “He’s been liking her for far too long to not do anything,” Junhoe laughed, finding it amusing that the youngest could go on crushing a girl without trying anything just yet.

This Christmas was going to be a change for Chanwoo. At least, that’s what the rest of iKON thought.

“So… a game of secret Santa would be good.” Hanbin stated as he reached over for a hat, “Everyone’s name is in here and the paper Chanwoo would get has to be her name.”

“Is that why Jinhyeong and Hongseok are here too?” Jinhwan stated, patting both Hongseok and Jinhyeong on the shoulder.

Hanbin nodded, “It’s to make it more believable that the more, the merrier.”

“We’ll be going around YG Building as well to make sure we can make her draw out a name and obviously, that name would be…“

“Jung Chanwoo.”—

“Did you give yours to Junhoe-hyung already?” Chanwoo asked nervously, halting a step away from your door and Yunhyeong gave a knowing grin, “Yeah. Some time yesterday.”

Chanwoo huffed, feeling his heart beat so fast as he collected himself to face the door. He closed his eyes, nervously holding onto the gift behind his back as he phrased the words he was going to say. Yunhyeong almost felt bad being the one here with Chanwoo because Chanwoo looked terribly nervous. Yunhyeong was also the one whom Chanwoo would let out his feelings for you to, about how crazy you drive him and just how much he truly likes you. However, Yunhyeong does agree that he finally needs to do something because everyone literally knows that the both of you like each other! The only problem was that Chanwoo needed to man up and at least do something!

Just something!

So, apparently, his brothers, iKON, couldn’t take it anymore.

They couldn’t stand Chanwoo being so miserable all the time that they’ve decided this was the only way to push Chanwoo off his to gather some guts to do something. Of course, you could do something but you too, were nervous.

Yunhyeong had a silent text message in his pocket, in which, he reached for it to see who it was from. His phone was on vibrate and Chanwoo, still didn’t catch on anything because he was still too nervous. Usually, Chanwoo would feel alright with you. Heck, he would feel at ease and so comfortable that he could talk about almost anything but today was majorly different. Today was a day that would change how you would see him for the rest of your life and he wanted to make sure he would ‘nail it’.

‘Knock on the door and run!’
Jinan-hyung || 5.43p.m.

Yunhyeong almost too instantly slipped his phone back into his pocket and casually looked around to catch Jinhwan along with Hanbin hiding by the corner of the corridor. Yunhyeong faced forward to notice Chanwoo was trying to mumble out the words he intended to say but it was all cut short when Yunhyeong darted forward and gave your door two loud knocks before he made a run for it.

Chanwoo’s eyes popped open and he gasped, shooting his head at Yunhyeong who ran down the corridor and sloppily made a right turn. Chanwoo felt his heart racing fast when he heard footsteps on the other side of the door – you were in and you were definitely going to open the door. He quickly hid his present behind his back and held his breath in, waiting anxiously with the words all jumbled up in his head that he couldn’t think properly.

All of his thoughts were washed away when the door creaked open, revealing you in a cute Christmas hat along with a Christmas-y outfit on. You had this oversized red sweater along with a pair of sweats – you looked too adorable to be true.

“Hey!” You greeted with a wide smile, opening the door wide for him to enter but he remained standing there. You noticed how he couldn’t come in just yet that you let out a heavy breath, standing by the door where you could see his hands behind his back. You attempted to tiptoe to get a glimpse of what he was hiding from you, your voice filled with coy as you said, “Whatcha got there?”

He his lips nervously, using a hand to hold onto his gift he had for you while the other motioned inside your dorm, “May I come in?”

You furrowed your eyebrows at him out of confusion, stepping to the side where you said, “You’re being so formal today…”

You then noticed how he still wouldn’t come in because you’ve yet to answer him. Without a doubt, you gave a slow nod because this was too suspicious. He stepped in and walked past you, bringing his present to the front just so you couldn’t see it because his bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter