Kim Hanbin

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

“Are you sure you’re not cold?” Hanbin asked, concerned about your wellbeing as his arms hugged you from the back. You could feel his long arms keeping you warm and it felt really cozy considering the both of you were wearing your coats. Your gloved hands rubbed on his clothed arms where you tilted your head to the side, giving him access to rest his chin on your shoulder. Your eyes met and you had this sparkle in your eyes that made his heart melt on this winter day night. You shook your head and gave him a warm smile, one in which, managed to make him feel warm and comfortable in an instant.

After a long day of just celebrating Christmas with both of your families at Hanbin’s house, it came to the night where the both of you could spend time alone together. Sure, Hanbin had asked and offered to bring you to all the fancy places where there were pretty lights, huge Christmas trees (bigger than the ones you had in your home, Hanbin’s parents’ home and your parents’ combined) but they didn’t seem to reel you in. There was no urge to go to such places and instead, you had a little idea of your own.

You could remember Hanbin looking at you confusedly at each ‘no’ you would give him for each suggestion he gave. He was pretty sure that you would say ‘yes’ to the Ferris Wheel where the both of you could see the lights and scenery but he agreed to wherever you had in mind.

He didn’t know that you’d go back to the YG Building and needless to say he was more than just surprised. He kept asking you what or where you were taking him but you wouldn’t answer him. You’d tell him to either put a sock in his mouth or just seal his pretty boy lips shut. He took the latter choice, obviously. And with his gloved hand interlocked with yours, you dragged him out from the lift the moment the both of you reach the top floor – the rooftop.

His heart seemed to calm down and automatically, he felt as if he was relaxed; as if this was his little escape place.

Indeed, it was.

This place was where the both of you would come to whenever you’re stressed and unknowingly it became the both of your special place. It was a place that rarely anyone comes up to and it sort of became your spot with Hanbin overtime. You chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter