Luhan

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I can finally sing the line of ‘Do you want to build a snowm-?’”

“Sing that again and I’ll throw this snowball at your face,” You grumbled, threatening to throw the snowball that you had in your hands. He shook his head with a grin as the both of you shaped the second, smaller ball to place on top of the first bigger ball on the ground of snow. It was a perfect time to build a snowman and Luhan, being the person who has seen the movie ‘Frozen’ kept making references from the movie in which, you hated.

Not much to the side of hating the movie but… you just didn’t appreciate it.

You didn’t watch the movie and… you weren’t going to – which drove Luhan bonkers because he couldn’t talk to you about the movie. However, he has his moments where he would burst out into a song used in the movie and it was quite hilarious.

Now, while you two were building a snowman, he found the perfect opportunity to do so.

“You really don’t like the song, huh?” He said, delicately snatching your snowball before he added it into the bigger snowball the both of you were forming. You shrugged and scooped more snow to add it into the ball before you smoothened it with your hands, “I don’t know but… I just don’t like any references related to the movie.”

He huffed at you, “It was a good movie, alright?”

You snorted, getting up on your feet where he followed you after, “I didn’t say it was a bad movie.”

He scoffed, helping you lift up the big snowball to place it on the bigger one, “Yeah but,” He grunted as he placed the ball on top, “You didn’t say whether it’s a good movie or not.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter