Park Chanyeol

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“We should do this more often,” Chanyeol murmured, his lips at the side of your head after he planted a gentle kiss. You snickered, leaning back against his chest as you lifted your chin to look at him, “We rarely use the fireplace, though…”

He shook his head with a frown, “We really should. I mean, I get to hold you close like this.”

You nearly laughed at his tone because no one uses a fireplace on a normal, hot day, right? Unless it was night time or raining heavily then that’s a different story. Currently, it was night time and the both of you had gotten back about an hour ago after a long day out. Family dinners, Christmas caroling, gift exchanging – it was hectic yet joyous at the same time. However, it was undeniably tiring. So while you were in the shower, Chanyeol had taken the liberty to start the fireplace and drag a huge bean bag to place in front of it. He had made it sweet too by making hot coco and placing it by the helpful stool that was easily reachable if one were to sink themselves in a bean bag.

By the time you got out, he was there with a huge grin on his face. His hands were motioning by the bean bag, the two cups of hot coco by the fireplace with an excited yet tired, “Tada…!”

You remembered smiling despite the fact that you were tired but you have yet to appreciate the little things Chanyeol always did for you. It never fails to melt your heart and the fact that he doesn’t only do this on Christmas but almost every day, it was hard not to fall in love with him more each day. Needless to say, Chanyeol grinned like the idiot he was, loved how wide your smile was even though you were tired.

The reason why he loved doing things for you is because you were so appreciative. Even the littlest, basic things he would do could light up you world – you were that appreciative of the things he does. That’s why, he couldn’t help but want to see that beautiful smile each time. He also loves how you never demand for anything – it drove him the edge to pamper you even more.

“Oh my god, Chanyeol…” He could almost hear it again on how you mumbled that under your breath a moment ago.

He motioned you closer and that’s what you did. You came cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter