Song Minho

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“A little bit to the right!” You said, attempting to get a good angle.

“No, that’s too much!” You complained, finding that he took such a big step.

“Ah, just a bit more to the left…” You were a bit more relaxed now, satisfied with how he adjusted his movements.

“And… Perfect!” You smiled, pleased with the golden star on top of the Christmas tree that the both of you had picked out the other day. You lightly clapped your hands together when it was sitting on top of the tree nicely and speaking of sitting, you glanced down to Minho who looked up to you, grinning, “May I let my princess down?” He spoke up, bringing a chuckle out of you before you nodded, “Yes, Minho.”

He stepped away from the tree but he didn’t let you down just yet. His hands were holding onto your thighs for extra support and you lightly patted his head, “Hey, let me down!”

He shook his head with a mischievous grin, pursuing his lips slightly, “How about a kiss first?”

You dipped down, hunching your back to hover your lips above his. Kissing upside down wasn’t exactly your forte and you weren’t going to give in like that just because he wanted you to. He tried to get his way, inching his lips up to reach yours but you quickly placed a hand over his kissable lips, “Ah ah, let me down first.”

He managed to your hand before giving you a bite. That growl he gave before he used his nose to poke your palm, attempting to move your hand away was so cute. However, he failed because he had to bide by your rules. He lowered down, bending his knees to let you down safely. As you swing one leg off his shoulder, he swiftly turned his body just to hug your leg that was draped over his shoulder.

“Minho! Let me go!”

He shook his head with a grin, “Ah, no.”

You lightly patted his head with a huff, “Alright then, Mr. What do you want?”

He pursued his lips adorably to your eyes, his lips coming closer and you allowed him to give you a quick peck before he really let you off. He stood up along with you to admire the tree the both of you had decorated. It took a while but it was a fun, long process. You stood there, with sparkling eyes as you admired the well-decorated tree; it was beautiful.

As you were admiring the tree, your view turned from a beautiful Christmas tree to a reindeer sweater before your eyes. You couldn’t help but let out a small laugh, knowing well enough it was Minho’s body since he wore this sweater at the beginning of the day. Your eyes trailed up to see him grinning down on you, as if he knew you were going to look at him like that.

“Yes, may I help you?” You asked sweetly to his ears, making him sigh internally on how lucky he was to have a lovely girl like you as his girlfriend. He shook his head, crossing his arms in front of his chest, “No, nothing much, really.”

You nodded with a small smile, not wanting to question anything as you stepped to the side, taking more time into appreciating your Christmas tree but he wouldn’t allow that. He stepped to the side as well, blocking your view again. You gave him a look but you decided to brush it off and stepped to the other side… and he followed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter