Kim Joonmyun

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Have you ever done this before?” Suho asked as you read the instructions on the box, “Not really but… I guess it would be fun?” You tried to sound enthusiastic in the end but maybe it didn’t come out as well as you thought it would. This year, Suho thought it would be fun to make clay pots with you and you both would be able to paint them according to the festive season. Considering Suho usually buys flowers for you, he thought it would be nice to make a pot with you – together.

Of course, you had no idea how to do this because heck, it’s not every day someone offers to make a pot with you. Like, an actual clay pot.

So when Suho brought back the clay pot making set, you were unsure if he was serious.

But on this day when he suggested that the both of you get started on this, you knew he was serious. And here he was asking you if you have done this before – has he done this before?

“Have you?”

He laughed with that eye smile of his – he has never done this before.

“N-No.”

You couldn’t help but just give a look at him, “Then how are we going to do this?”

He pointed at the side of the box you were reading, “They have instructions!”

-

“You know, if our house is covered with this stuff, it’s going to smell horrible.”

He shook his head with a grunt, mixing the clay in the big bowl, “Impossible. We could get it cleaned.”

You sat there with slightly brown hands because you were mixing the clay earlier on but Suho insisted that he would mix it first before you would take over again. To be honest, this was a bit nice. The cleaning up later on that you would need to do was a bit bothering but knowing that you could spend some quiet, quality time with Suho after a long while felt nice.

You were beside him as he mixed the clay. You shifted closer and put your hands in the bowl that was on the table, attempting to help him mix it together. “This doesn’t even feel like clay,” You mumbled, squishing the blob of clay in your hand. He snickered, using his head to point at the glass of water, “Maybe you could add some water?”

You pursued your lips as you tried to get rid most of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter