Byun Baekhyun

Christmas Special 2014 ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 “Merry Christmas!” You chimed brightly, hands enclosed around the gift you were holding on as a very handsome boy opened the door for you.

Tch, handsome couldn’t even portray the look he had on as he smirked dashingly at you. His lips curved up into a smile, a cheeky look on his face as this blissful day had arrived where he could see you in this red velvet dress hugging your body nicely. The sleeves of your dress covering up until your elbows, the hem of your dress floated gracefully right above your knees. Your hair swept to the side, a red hairband evident with a spark to compliment the whole look but honestly, you look beautiful in anything to his eyes.

“Hey.” He breathed out, feeling giddy from all the Christmas-like songs that it hasn’t truly sunk into him yet. However, seeing you in such a festive dress with that smile on your face, it just confirmed for him that ‘holy crap, it really is Christmas. Where’s the mistletoe when you needed one?’

Then again, he wouldn’t know if you were feeling the same because heck, it’s been a whole year of silent crushing on you. Needless to say, he was very well at hiding his emotions but at times, he would get caught in the act of trying to confess by you or someone else. When those moments take place, he’d easily brush it off and act as if he wasn’t about to do something life changing – this dense bacon.

You extended your arms and he managed to get ahold of your gift, nodding at you as a silent thanks for your thoughtful gift. Though, he hasn’t seen it yet but he knows it would be just as amazing.

“Come in.” He gestured you in, stepping aside to let you in. You offered him another smile before stepping in to be greeted by a few guys from the living room.

“Hey hey hey! It’s our favorite person!” Chen chimed from the sofa, nudging the rest by the arm.

“Ah! It’s you!” Chanyeol laughed, pointing at you cutely along with the rest just going all out in a Christmas song melody of repeating your name over and over again. You stood there and laughed, finding it funny and how cheerful they were on this day that surely, this would be annoying for Kyungsoo who rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he continuously scrolled on his phone. You glanced over your shoulder, noticing how Baekhyun grinned at you, “They must be really excited, huh?”

Baekhyun nodded back at you, walking towards the kitchen in which, you followed.

“Yeah, they always go crazy this time of the year,” He laughed, “It’s almost predictable.”

You leaned against the counter as he opened the fridge, “Orange juice?”

You gave a playful kick at his shin, “You know the answer.”

He held out the carton of orange juice and used his hip to close the fridge, “A glass of orange juice with the swirly straw.”

You snapped your fingers once, smirking at him, “Brilliant, old chap.”

-

“Ho ho ho! It’s time for truth or dare!” A few of them chimed at the same time when everyone gathered by the living room. Kai took the liberty in moving the coffee table to the side, leaving ample space for everyone to sit in a huge circle. There were a few girls here considering these bunch of goons have a few close girl friends apart from you. Minzy, Amber and Sunny were here as well – needless to say, they knew of how you felt for Baekhyun, too. They found it adorably cute, to be honest.

Though, Minzy has mentioned before that she will literally throw the both of you into a boat and sail you far away. Amber and Sunny agreed in an instant, saying that it’s been way too long since the both of you have ever tried to get your feelings out.

As for Baekhyun, the rest of them were thinking of the same thing – just crueler.

“Alright! We’re going to spin the bottle and to whoever it lands on-“

“We know the rules!” Chanyeol cut Baekhyun in between, causing Baekhyun to roll his eyes, “Well I just wanted to clarify-“

“Let’s start!” Sehun cut him again, making Baekhyun roll the bottle away from himself, “Oh screw me for trying to be a good host.”

Almost everyone laughed, feeling the festive season of being able to just gather around with his close friends. Coincidentally, he was sitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter