Jun High School

I never wanted to go

The sunlight beautifully shine through the window of my room, which means it's already morning and morning means school. I wanted to complain but knowing I have the priviledge to go to school while some part of the world wanted to go to school but not being given the opportunity to do so and let's just stop there.

  I get up from my bed and started to get myself ready for school. After having a shower, I slipped on my school uniform and went down for breakfast. Having breakfast with my parents are always one of my favourite thing except when Kris join us, he never learn manners when it comes to eat and I don't know why is that there are girls who actually fall for him.

  "Bella -ah, don't forget that right after you school you will have a meeting with our new investor okay?" My dad said calmly.

  "Aren't you guys coming with me?" I pouted my mouth.

  "No honey. We need to fly to New York for a few days since dad have a runway show to handle. Have you forgotten?" asked my mom.

  " Oh yeah hehe."

  "She really did have a mind of 70 years old woman yet she is still 17." Kris interrupted.

  I kicked his leg under the table and put on my innocent face.

" Geez woman! It hurt!" He hissed.

 "No fighting in the dining room." My mom said firmly.

  After we done our breakfast, Kris and I quickly bid goodbye to our parents and heading to his car. Sometime he did freak me out because there was once that I actually thought that he was talking to his girlfriend which is kind of weird because he never really being so serious in a relationship until I realized that he was talking with his car. Like seriously, who called their car babe?! He even kissed the car before we get in. This is a serious mental illness, I hope he realized that sooner or later.

  It took 20 minutes from our house to get to the school. Once we arrived, he parked his car at the entrance like usual. When we get out of the car, we were welcomed by the sound of a squealing made by some group of girl. It is a normal thing actually for us but still, just because we get used to it, it doesn't mean we like it. We walked in the school casually like there's nothing happen. As we made our way through the corridor, we heard another squealing sound ahead of us only to see that Yixing,Tao,Luhan and Minseok walking towards us.

  "Bella-ah annyeong!" Tao greeted me.

  I simply just smile back at him. You know that feeling when you see your friends, like the attention is only on them and nothing around you matters, that's how I feel when I see them.  When I am with this 6 idiots, 4 actually. Minseok oppa and Yixing oppa excluded, they make me feel warm, thanks to the 'since in our mother's womb relationship', I can put my trust on them. They were always behind my back whenever I had a problem and through my thick and thin. Perhaps it's different with all the girls mainly the reason is because I am friends with them and eventually the only girl they ever talk to most of the time, Yixing oppa once said one girl is enough for them. Which means if they ever want to practice to talk to girls they all come to me and literally ask everything about girls to me but then failed utterly because they treat me more like a brother not like an actual girl. Enough said.

  The school bell ring and all of us made our way to our class. Tao and I are in the same class so we decided to walk together. He kept on blabbering about wanted to buy the new limited edition Gucci bag that he want and asked me to accompany him to go and buy it. I would agree like usual just because then he won't stop talking. 

  As we entered the class, we take our seat at the middle of the class. Paying attention in class is the key to success. When all of us settled down at our sit, the teacher walked in the class with two student tailing behind him. New students I guess? They seems to be familiar. Their feature look nice even though they keep their head down. 

  "Good morning everyone. For your information, we have new students. Why don't you guys introduce yourself?". He said as he turned his head towards them.

  "The name is Jongin nice to meet you." He smirked as he spotted at me.

  "Sehun." He said coolly. 

​  All the girls started to squealing except for me and Tao as we looked at each other in confusion. I can already imagine what's going to happen after this.