Right Now

I never wanted to go

  After a miserable night, it was already 7.30 in the morning and Bella is ready for school. She walked towards Yi Fan's car as he was already waiting for her. It was an awkward journey to school as both of them stayed silent. No one was bothered to bring up a topic to talk about because usually there was always something to talk about.

  When they arrived to school, they were welcomed with a group of paparazzi. 

". How did they get in." Yi Fan cursed under his breath. 

  He quickly parked his car at his usual place and grabbed Bella out of the car while pulled her close to him and walked through the school entrance as all the paparazzi started to chase them. Luckily they can't get into the school's building paparazzi is off the limit on school compound. 

"Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?" Yi Fan asked Bella.

  She wiggled her head in disagreement as she said no quietly. 

"Let's go, we need to find the others." He said as he lead the way.

  He brought her to one of the room that they always hang out which is the music room and fortunately all of them were there. He breath in relieved as he felt that they are safe, for now. He took a sit beside Minseok as Bella took a sit at the piano bench. She lightly put her finger on the keyboard carefully not to make any sound.

"Oh my god, I thought that you guys wouldn't make it!" Tao covered his mouth in surprised.

"Are you guys okay? It was pretty hectic over there." Minseok claimed.

"Yeah kind of. Where's Jongin?" Yi Fan asked as his eyes was searching around in the music room.

"Here." He raised his hand and Yi Fan's eyes stopped and looked at him.

"Do you know anything about this?" Yi Fan asked.

"I have no idea. I was shocked too. But they did asked about the engagement. The news did spread like wild fire." Jongin answered as he ruffled his hair.

"Did you say anything?" Yixing interrupted.

"Nope. My bodyguard save me." He said.

"Excuse me, your bodyguard?" Sehun snapped his finger.

"I love you too." Jongin hugged Sehun's waist.

"Whatever. Stop being so gay." Sehun pushed him away. Jongin chuckled.

"Hey guys look at this. It's all over the internet." Suho showed his phone.

"Let me see." Kris took away Suho's phone.

   After looking at the news, Kris immediately make some phone calls to find out who's behind it. He knew that sooner or later news will be spread, but he firmly believed that the rights to tell the media about Bella and Jongin's engagement is on them, and by looking at what's happening right now, clearly that rights was taken away from them.

  Bella was in her own world. She still remembered how she and Taehyung will play the piano together. His smile was so captivated and the loving looked on his eyes was too surreal for her to believed that it was all a lie. But nothing is painful than the reality. What she didn't know was that Jongin was watching her from afar, trying to read the look on her face. He felt his heart is being clenched to watch her in such condition. What is so great about this guy, he thought to himself. He promised himself that he would be the one for her and won't let that guy be in her life again. Their engagement was already set to happen. What could happen? He assured himself.