Good Form

I never wanted to go

 

Sehun is not a big fan of a library but, with a good company he will do just fine. Bella otherwise who approved the library as one of her favourite hideout had managed to make Sehun feel the same, but not for long. Even though she have a private library at her own house, she feels that nothing can beat the smell of the old books at school's library since the books at their private library are mostly new. Both of them went from aisle to aisle just for a book. They've tried to search it through the school's website but apparently the librarian have yet to put the books in its order. Lucky for them, they saw a friend.

"What are you guys looking for?" Rosé asked.
"Essential Modern World History." Sehun said pretending he is still focusing on searching for the book.
"By?" Rosé asked as she approached the two of them closer.
"Steven Waugh." Bella smiled.
"That's great because I was about to put that book on the shelve but then I saw you guys, so here you go." She put strands of her hair behind her ear as she passed the book to Bella.
"Thank you so much. If it weren't because of you, we would not be able to walk out of here." Bella smiled in relieved.
"Oh sure and I'll see you guys around." Rosé bid them goodbye.

As the glimpse of Rosé disappeared, Bella quickly turn to Sehun.
"Seriously?" 
"What?"
"You couldn't be more obvious don't you?" Bella asked.
"What are you talking about? I just don't simply talk to girls that I barely know." Sehun crossed his arms as he lean his body against the shelve.
"Why are boys so dense?" Bella ruffled Sehun's hair before she walks away.

Sehun stands there trying to figure out what Bella just said and after a moment he realized he was far behind her and quickly catch up like a lost puppy.


Bella and Sehun walked out of the library and discussing on where they should have lunch. As they were too immerse on their conversation, they walk passed by the indoor court which Cheng Xiao had mentioned and the noise of people cheering can be heard accompanied by the sound of ball being dribbled around. 

"You want to go and take a look?" Sehun looked over his shoulder as he looked at Bella's face.
"I don't know. I'm hungry." Bella pouted her lips.
"Come on, just for a while. Chanyeol is there too if I'm not mistaken." He pulled Bella's hand as they walking towards the entrance door.
"I don't know he joined them." Bella said as she tilted her head.
"That guy with that height? He'll join everything." Sehun pushed the entrance door.

The weren't as much as people that they first thought but still, it's like combining two and a half of class for PE kind a crowd. The players are still playing will the audience were struck by the view of the exchange students. Their eyes were following them untill they stop at the bottom of the stairs searching for place to sit.

"I'm so glad that you come." Cheng Xiao said as she approached the two of them.
"The pleasure is mine." Bella nodded.
"What are they playing for?" Sehun asked.
"They're practicing for district tournament." Cheng Xiao looked over at the team.
"What a crowd." Bella said as she schemed the crowd.
"Well, some of the players-" Cheng Xiao pointed her finger to some of the outstanding players and Bella and Sehun immediately realized what she's talking about.
"is a feast to their eyes." Cheng Xiao continued.

The referee blew his whistle and all of them stopped playing as it is their halftime break. Chanyeol who noticed that Bella and Sehun are there quickly walk to them even though he can barely catch his breath.

"It's been a long time since I saw you playing basketball." Bella said.
"Well you barely come to the court where we usually play, only Yi Fan come." Chanyeol said as he scooched down trying to catch his breath.
"Where's Baekhyun and Kyungsoo?" Sehun asked as he look around trying to find them.
"They never wanted to come to this kind of game. They felt offended by tall guys." Chanyeol drink his water.
Bella chuckled lightly.

"Hey you two!"
Bella, Sehun and Chanyeol turned their head around to the voice looking unimpressed.
"Exchange students aren't allowed here." The guy who just screamed at them smirked.
"I invited them." Cheng Xiao said trying to defend Bella and Sehun.
"So you were talking about them? Are you kidding me?" That guy said.
"Dude stop being a jerk." Chanyeol stands up.
"Just because their school are way better than us you think they can teach us? Cut the crap Cheng Xiao. Besides-" He crossed his arm.
"Princess can't play basketball in her uniform." He laughed as he pointed Bella's school uniform. 
Some of the player and the crowd laughed as well while some awkwardly turning their heads away from the situation.

Bella, Sehun and Chanyeol looking unimpressed as ever. Sehun is holding on his fist so tightly veins are showing out of his arm. Chanyeol threw his bottle out of frustration and let out a small sighed. The guys seems a bit startled but trying to show as if he was not intimidated until-
"Bella what are you doing?" Cheng Xiao asked as she can't believed her eyes.
Bella started to take off her blazer then untie her tie and fold it so it could fit in her shirt pocket. She then started to her school shirt revealing the sleeveless shirt she's wearing inside, when she finished, she put it neatly on her school bag and tie her hair to a bun.

"Game on."