Exchange Program

I never wanted to go

 

"It's monday. Why do school exist?!" Tao nagged. "For god sake Tao, just shut up for once." Minseok cried as Tao have been nagging from the moment they get into the car until just now. They were walking towards the entrance followed by LuHan and Yixing. All the girls were already flocking around them like any usual day and as always they ignore them, no exception.

   Bella and Yi Fan already waiting in their respective class suprisingly earlier than the rest of the boys thanks to fake fire drill at 4 a.m by Yi Fan as he carelessly left his omelette to burn. Bella put her head on the table groaning and the thought of what happened really just make it worse. Why is he trying so hard anyway? It's not like the maid cannot help him, although they did try to kick him out of the kitchen which ended with utter fail and descended into total chaos.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Jongin asked which he thought it was very seldom to see the view of Bella this early at school.

"Morning to you too and what do you mean by that? As long as I could remember I study here." Bella twitched her face.

"What I meant was what are you doing here in class at this time because Yi Fan and you always come to school not this early." Jongin paraphrased.

"Yi Fan was making omelette only to end with disaster. Who cooked omelette in the middle of the night?! Just make ramyun or something." Bella throw her hand on the air out of frustration.

Jongin just smiled at the sight of new side of her. He felt like Bella started to warm up with him and he is well prepared for it. He sat down at his place and just right at that time Sehun walked in with his poker face.

"Sehun did you ever heard something called smile? You should try it you know." Tao said.

"When did you get here?"

"Just now. Bella you need to accompany me to buy that bag like after school! I already call them to reserve one for me so I'm heading there after school." Tao grabbed Bella shoulder and make her look into his eyes. Jongin who was unconsciously jealous pulled Tao, "Not too close dude." Tao gasped with his hand on his mouth sarcastically said, " Oh I'm sorry I forgot she's your fiancee." Only to be laughed by Sehun and Bella.

   The class started to be crowded with their fellow classmates and they all congratulated Bella and Jongin for their engagement which both of them return it with a massive thank you. On the second thought, their classmates are not that bad. Considering all of them already get used to each other and they even meet each other outside school at several official occasions.

"The party was amazing, I love it. Can't wait for the big day." Yerin said excitedly.

"My dad told me to send his regard to you guys since he couldn't make it that day." Mingyu turn his head to their direction.

  Suddenly their teacher entered the room and everyone take their place. The class started like usual, some pay attention while some already doze off into their own dreamland. Bella like always, pay her utmost attention so that she won't left out on anything. As time passed by, it was already at the end of the subject. Their teacher who was about to wrap things up told Bella and Sehun to meet him in the teacher's room. They looked at each other wondering if one of them have any idea but both were clueless and followed their teacher without any question.

 

"So do you guys have any idea about our school exchange program?" Mr Bang rubbed his hand together.

"Is it the one where selected student will go to another school for some period of time just to gain some study experience there?" Sehun answered.

"Yeah that one and based on both of you school's achievement, you guys are undeniably qualified."

"May I know which school that's going to be involved?" Bella asked after being quiet for sometime.

"Moorim High School."