Him

I never wanted to go

Nobody's POV

  Mr. Min woke Bella up from her sleep when they arrived at the mansion. Bella slowly took her step out of the car and gave a bow to Mr. Min before entering the mansion. It was already 8.30 p.m. when she looked at the big clock at the middle of the living room. She was welcomed by two maids as she on her way to her room. One of them took her bag off her shoulder while another one invited her to join the dinner with Kris later. She simply nodded and said that she will join him right after she clean herself up.

 It was really refreshing, Bella thought to herself after she took a bath. She quickly went downstair and take a sit at the dining table as Kris was waiting for her. The dinner was rather quiet than it used to be, which make Kris feels uncomfortable so he decided to start a conversation. The two of them always have dinner together as during weekdays usually only the two of them are at home while their parents are either having dinner outside as soon as they're finished with their job or they are not even in Korea.

 "Soo, how was the meeting? Did it go well?" Kris asked.

"Yeah." Bella replied.

  Kris want to continue the conversation but he just shut his mouth instead.

"Okay that's enough. I'm sorry okay, I know I should have tell you earlier but your parents told me that it was a suprise and I can do nothing about it. Beside, I know that you wouldn't be ready and I did think a lot about the right time to tell you-" Kris said in one breath.

"I met Hoseok."

  Kris accidently dropped his spoon as he heard his name. Bella didn't raised her heads up rather she continued to eat with her head down low. The maids were also didn't dare to look at his face especially at time like this. Kris started to feel his blood is boiling by hearing any of his friends name. He rather hear Sehun singing than any of their names.

"Was he there too?" Kris clenched his teeth.

"No, he was with his father only."

"Did he say anything to you?" He continued.

"No. I cut him off." Bella said as her eyes started to full with tears.

"I'm done. Thank you for the meal." He said as he left the dining room and the maids bowed down.

  Bella quietly stand up from her sit and walked out of the dining room as she can't hold her tears anymore. As soon as she entered her bedroom, she locked the door. Her legs felt weak as she turned her back to the door and fell down. She burst into tears. All her memory with him was flooded in her mind and how stupid she think she was to believe him that he was her knight in shining armor. She hugged her knees and muffled her cry. What she didn't know was that Kris was just outside her room and was about to talk to her until he heard her voice. Kris sat in front of her door feeling sad, angry, regret and the list go down. The misery that his cousin going through is too much because she was like a sister to him. Kris suddenly stand up and take his phone. He decided to tell him about it.

"Jongin, we need to talk."

 With that, he took his car key and left the mansion.