Le Day

I never wanted to go

 

That night, Bella spilled everything out to Krystal about his meeting with Hoseok and how she's feeling lately. Krystal nod her head most of the time trying not to interrupt her. Bella felt the burden on her shoulder lighten as she can poured out her feelings that she's been holding for a long time. However, Bella decided that this matter will not be the reason to ruin her mood on the engagement day even though the possibility of Taehyung come to the party due to their parents business is undoubtly high.

   Bella is waiting inside the hotel room with Krystal guiding the photographer making sure he take the best shot of her cousin's on her engagement day. Suddenly there was a soft knock at the door and Bella's mother entered the room with Jessica tailed behind her giggling.

"Honey it's time. Everyone is waiting for you."

"And one more thing-" her mom kissed her on the forehead. "You look stunningly beautiful, I'm proud of you. We're proud of you." with that she left.

   Bella was about to cry but Krystal quickly stopped her and scolded her to it up for a while because it will take a long time to fix her make up so Bella dramatically turned her head up and fan herself. Not long after that, they make their way heading to the ballroom. As soon as they arrived at the entrance, Krystal and Jessica use another route to enter the ballroom since the spotlight should be on her and Bella stand in front of the entrance alone waiting for her signal. A strange mix of feelings stirred up in her. She slowly take a deep breath to ease the butterfly in her stomach and it seems to work.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, my one and only beautiful daughter, Bella Choo." as she heard the annoucement, the entrance door open widely with hundreds of people can be seen eagerly waiting for her are now astonished by her beauty. Bella gracefully make her way inside and smile to all the guest, then she noticed Jongin was waiting nearby to take her by the hand and lead her to the middle of the ballroom, just like what their practiced. Instead Jongin was froze when Bella was right in front of her with his mouth ajar.

"Jongin, you drooling." Bella shocked. Jongin who then startled quickly wipe his mouth to find nothing coming out from his mouth.
"I was joking silly." she giggled. He laughed out of embarrassment followed by the guest they but only one find it bitter as the sight of them shriveled up painfully inside of him.

   The party then proceed with them putting ring on each other's finger and the couple need to be the one who start the waltz. They first bowed at each other and Jongin lovingly hold her as they were about to dance. Viennese waltz is on the play with Yixing join the ochestra playing piano. Everyone was having good time watching both of them.

"So, here we are." Jongin said. "It was quicker than I thought." Bella sighed in relieved. "It was nerve-wrecking isn't it? In front of all these people." Bella nodded in agreement. "You look beautiful." Jongin sheepishly looked down. "You too." Bella said. "What do you mean by that?" Jongin laughed a bit and Bella simply giggled. As time goes by they end their waltz gracefully, the crowd clapped in enjoyment and they join the waltz while the couple greet the guests.

"You guys look amazing, Yi Fan was crying just now." krystal nudged him. "I did not." Yi Fan sniffed. They all cracked up. Then all their friends congratulate them and wished them to be happy. Bella was talking with her cousins when her parents suddenly called her and Jongin so they both excuse themselves and went to her parents.

"Bella I would like you to meet an old friend of mine and now a new bussiness partner Mr and Mrs Kim, and guess what, they have a son which is the same age as you!" her father said in excitement while Bella couldn't be more shocked to see that it is Taehyung along with his parents.