Le Day Pt.2

I never wanted to go

 

   There he was, standing behind his parents. He somehow looked so closed yet so far to be reached and so does her. His hazel eyes that she used to drown into are now seems so different as it fulled with nothing but sorrowed, there's something about his aura that makes people shivered out of coldness. It's funny how she's the only one that can feel this or maybe because she was the reason behind those insipid feelings.

"Both of you will make a good couple." Taehyung's mom said as she looked at Bella and Jongin lovingly. "I would gladly make a custom made couple watch for both of you." his dad offered. "Oh Bella I forgot my friend here own the Watches of Switzerland." her father interrupted. "The best of the best." They both laughed. Bella and Jongin just smiled but Taehyung remained his facial until her mom told him to introduce himself.

"Hye, I'm Taehyung nice to meet you." His facial expression change immidiately to a bright one yet a sense of mock is lingering around her. "Jongin, and here's my fiancee Bella." they shaking their hand firmly and Taehyung's face twitched hearing the word fiancee. Jongin was making sure that Taehyung know his place so that he won't step into Bella's life anymore. Taehyung play dumb by the signal even though it does sting his heart knowing it is not him by Bella side. Their parents keep on talking while Taehyung already left earlier after the short introduction. "Would you excuse me I need to go to the toilet." Jongin told them, "Hey why don't you go to Yi Fan and catch up with them I'll be back in a minute." Bella nodded.

   Bella and the others were talking about bussiness including some school stuff when out of a sudden a figure caught everyone's attention on the stage. He then took the mic and started to clear his voice. "It is undeniably a lovely evening for all of us and for that reason, I would like to sing a song. Just a random song, no specific reason and it's called Can I be Him." his words seems quite off with what he was doing because he was looking straightly into Bella eyes at that moment. He sang the song emotionally and everyone was enjoying it but their friend can be seen clueless of what's happening but deep inside them they know it was Bella he's singing about. Yi Fan furrowed in anger but he tried to hold it in as he didn't want any trouble. Bella tried to suppress her emotion and keep a stern look on her face. After a while which it seems infinity to Bella, he finished the song followed by everyone give a standing ovation of his perfomance and stepped down from the stage straight away out from the ballroom which by that time Jongin are back from toilet. Bella glad that he didn't see it.

"I need to talk to him." Bella walked away only to be stopped by Jongin. "Hey where are you going? Talk to who?"

"Taehyung and I'll be back. Believe me."

   Jongin let go of her hand with a heavy heart and Bella walked away. "It's okay, she now what she's doing." Yi Fan patted him on the shoulder assuring him. Jongin sighed.

   Bella was walking randomly with the hope to find Taehyung. Suddenly she saw a similar figure nearby the staff's elevator and it seems like he is waiting for her to find him. When Taehyung saw her, he smirked and turn his body to her. Deep inside him he felt glad that she found him and pulled her into his embrace and tell her how much he love her. But that's all in his imagination.

"What were you thinking?!" Bella raised her voice.

"I'm happy to see you too." Taehyung said calmly.

"You were the one who let me go and now acting like you regret it is absurd!"

"Bella please listen to me." he tried to reached her hand.

"No don't touch me. This is nothing but a sanctimonious fairy tale, treacly and pathetic of yours. Just leave me alone just like you used to do." Bella left but Taehyung desperately hugged her from the back.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he repeated and Bella could feel his teardrop fell onto her dress.

   She slowly let go of his grip and walked away without even spare a glance. Taehyung was once again witnessing her cold back leaving him just like when they were in middle school.

"There you are. I was worried about you." Jongin take her hand. "I told you I'll be back." she smiled. "Everything's okay?" Yi Fan asked. "Of course." she fake a smile again. Krystal came up behind her and whispered to her, "Girl you shoulder is wet, in fact the dress is wet on that part. You better tell me everything later." Bella just nodded in agreement. The engagement party continue as usual and when it's over they all went back home. "Let me send you home." Jongin said to Bella. Bella simply obeyed to it since she was too worn out to refuse it.

"I knew what happened. They told me." Jongin start the conversation. "I can't believe he did that. Especially in front of all the guest." Bella said in slight anger. "What did you tell him back there?" he asked out of curiosity. "I just tell him the truth." Bella answered turning her head other side to avoid him.

   The car ride was silent after that yet it was somehow nonchalant as they both are now acknowledging they both are engaged. As soon as Jongin arrive at her house, he park in front of the main door and walk her to the door. Bella thanked him and bid each other goodbye. Bella went straight into her room and throw herself onto her bed and fell asleep not even in a minute.