Bella's Flashback Pt.2

I never wanted to go

No One's POV

  As Bella get in the car, she sat quietly. She tried to act like nothing happened yet action speaks louder than words. Tears started to fall on her cheeks like Niagara Falls. She just looked out at the window wishing time would just stopped and she never met Taehyung.

  Bella entered her house, ignoring all the maids that was supposed to help her with her bags. The maids was confused because they never looked her being like that. Usually she will either say thank you to them or even a sweet smile is enough for them to know that she did acknowledge them being there, but neither both of it happened. They even heard her locked the door once she get in. Unfortunately, they don't have the guts to ask her so they let her be.

  As time goes by, it's already time for dinner. Everyone were already in the dining room to get ready for dinner including the Wu's family yet Bella was nowhere to be found. 

"Mr. Han, would you do me a favor? Please call Bella to go downstairs as dinner is ready." Mrs. Choo said softly.

  Mr. Han slightly nod and when upstairs as what he had been told. He knocked on Bella's door but there was no responds. He called her name as he knocked again yet it was all silent as if there was no one in there. He went back downstairs and said to Mrs. Choo that she might be tired after a long day at school since it was not her first time to skip dinner. Mr. and Mrs. Choo just let her be since they know how hard it is for her to maintain a good grades in school. 

  After they were all done, Yi Fan decided to see what is Bella doing so he knocked on her door. No answer. He knocked on the door again. No answer. He went to his room to see her room if there was any light coming out from her veranda. It was all dark. This is weird, as he thought to himself because he know how much she is scared of the dark. Yi Fan shrugged the feeling of his mind and thought that maybe she forgot to switch on the light and with that he continued to play video games in his room. 

  The next morning, there was still no sign of Bella going out from her room. Her parents was already busied themselves with their work even though it is weekend including Yi Fan's parents. Yi Fan who was not aware of this decided to hang out with his friend as he usually would do.

  Yi Fan's get home by 9 p.m. , he bought Bella's favorite food on his way home, which is sushi. He felt proud of himself because he felt like a brother that everyone would die for to have a brother like him. He went to her room and knocked on her door. No answer. He knocked once again. Silent. This is not good, he thought to himself.

"Hey why is the door locked?" He asked one of the maids that walked passed him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Yi Fan but Ms. Bella didn't went out from her room the entire day. We even called her for breakfast and lunch including dinner yet there's no answer from her." The maid answered him.

  Yi Fan quickly get into his room and went to the veranda. He jumped from his veranda room to Bella's room, he took the spare key that she hide it under the floor mat and opened the door. He found her lying on the floor hopelessly with inhaler on her hand and pills scattered around her. He ran towards her and immediately carried her fragile body, he opened the door of her room and told the maid to find chauffeur Min so that he could helped him sent her to the hospital. Yi Fan send a text to their parents on his way to the hospital.

   Bella was rushed into the emergency room and Yi Fan was waiting outside in frustration.

"Please don't try to leave me again Bella." Yi Fan whispered to himself as he sat down and covered his face with his hand as he cried.