Well prepared

I never wanted to go

The butterfly in Bella's stomach was bothering her too much that she can barely fall asleep without waking up in the middle of the night. It's gonna be okay, she thought to herself. But who is she lying? New school, new friends, new environment, are all nerve-wrecking yet the thing that she think most about is her old lover. She questioning herself whether it's the right word to call him. The clock on her wall shows It's 2 am in the morning, she can't keep up with this so she went downstair to make herself some hot chocolate. As she entered the kitchen, she saw the back of her father with newspaper on his hand which she assumed he was immersed into it. One thing about her father is that he will try to make his time to go through the newspaper even if it takes his time at midnight as his work required him to be spending his time mostly in workshop.

"Doing some work?" she said as she hugged her dad from behind.

"Oh Bella honey, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He put down his reading spectacle. 

"Making myself hot chocolate with hope that i can sleep." she smiled at her old man.

"Is it because of the exchange programme honey?" He focused on her.

"I guess so, I mean like it's nothing really but it will takes time to fit in right?"

"Of course it will, but don't forget to enjoy all the time you have. It will be a good experience for you and for your resume." He joked.

"Daad!" She laughed.

"I was joking, but what I really mean was that things could get hard at times but at the end of the day it's all worth it if you enjoy every moment." He smiled. 

That one smile that makes her feel stronger than she ever did. That calming smile which even though her father's eyes was half closed yet she can still feel the sincerity of a father to his daughter. With that, she hugged her father and decided to spend her night talking to her father heart to heart.

By 7.30 in the morning she's already sitting at the dining table helping herself with french toast when Yi Fan was about to sit. Last night after a while talking to her dad, they both decided to go to bed as they both got a big day ahead. She can feel that this morning is not like any other morning as everyone are joining the breakfast time. Her dad and her mother could be seen talking about the vietnamese spring rolls recipe as they couldn't get enough of it during their last visit to Vietnam. Yifan and her parents are talking about their vacation to Ibiza soon. All is well she thought to herself.

She bid goodbye to her parents and kissed them on the cheeks as well as Yi Fan's parents. She went outside followed by Yi Fan who decided to sent her off before she went to Moorim High School with Sehun. Sehun was already waiting for her outside while putting on his tie casually. Suddenly, as Bella approaching the car, Jongin step out of Sehun's car. Bella and Yi Fan were suprised as they look at Jongin bewildered. Much to their surprise, Tao, Luhan and Yixing went out of the car as well.

"Don't look at me like that, I just want to sent her off too." Jongin look at his feet.

"Me too! So I drag all of them with me as well." Tao clapped his hand.

"You guys are unbelievable." Bella and Yi Fan said at the same time. "Jinx!" They high fived each other.

"I tried to stop them but there's too many of them." Sehun shrugged.

"We really need to get going. We need to be there by 9." Bella said.

"Hey, if anything just let me know okay? If you want me to fetch you or anything. Like seriously, even if you are bored just text me or call me." Jongin said while holding Bella's hand.

"I'm going to be there for 3 months, not forever." Bella gave him an assurance.

Jongin just smiled back at her to make sure his worriedness not too obvious. He let her go of her hand as he opened the car door for her while she was hugging everyone before she got into the car. Sehun bid everyone goodbye and got into the car. He asked his chauffeur to rolled down the window so they both can wave them goodbye. As the car drive through the garden's alley he looked at Bella.

"Are you ready for it?"

"Is that Taylor Swift's reference?"

"Hehe yeah, but seriously are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."