Her story

I never wanted to go

 

"You sounded pretty serious on the phone back then, so what's up?" Jongin greeted Kris as they meet at his house. 

  Kris walked into his house and scanned around his house.

"My parents already asleep. Long day perhaps." Jongin said as he noticed the looked on Kris's face.

 Kris just nodded and followed Jongin towards his room. As they entered his room, Kris saw Sehun was playing a video game. When Sehun take a glance of him, he just waved his hand at him. Kris waved back.

"It's about Bella." Kris said as he took a sit in front of Sehun.

"What about her?" Jongin asked.

"Do you remember about her ex-boyfriend that you mentioned but then she changed the topic?" Kris asked.

"Oh that taehyung dude? Yeah yeah I remember." Jongin said.

"Bella met with one of his friend today during the meeting." He replied.

"What happened then?" Jongin started to get serious.

"I'm not sure but what I am sure is that, after the meeting when she went back home. She started to bawl out her eyes. Again." 

"What do you mean again? What did he do to her exactly may I asked?" Sehun interrupted.

"Well that is the reason why I come here you ." Kris glared at Sehun.

The Flashback (2 years ago)

 Bella was walking alone in the hallway in Moorim Middle School. She was on her way to send her homeroom teacher's book to the teacher's room. She was happily humming to her favourite song which was also Taehyung's favourite song that he like to hear she singing to.

"I won! I won the bet. Now where's my reward?" She heard a familiar voice from the male bathroom. She was about to ignore it until she heard her name.

"For god sake I can't believe you actually would make Bella fall for you." Another voice said.

 Bella stopped her track. 

"But seriously, we really thought that you was in love. Good job dude." Bella recognized it was Yoongi's voice.

"Nah, it's Taehyung we're talking about. You know that I would win this bet one way or another." He highfived his friend as Bella heard a clap sound.

"When are you going to tell her that it was all a game anyway?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, sooner or later. Maybe I'm just going to stop talking to her." He laughed followed by the others.

  As they make their way out of the bathroom, they were suprised to see Bella was there, standing in the middle of hallway with her face turned into a cold one as she looked at Taehyung straight into his eyes.

"I will never forgive any of you." With that, Bella left them dumbfounded.

 

"So that was all about after all. They actually did a bet on her? But why would they do that to her?" Jongin asked.

"Well you see, she was different back then." Kris sighed.

"Different how? I was her childhood friend. How is that I don't know she wasn't how she is right now?" Jongin said and Sehun simply nodded.

"You both were like really her childhood friend because you guys only met her when we were like kindergarten and then she moved to another primary school and then moved again to another middle school for like 3 times." Kris replied.

"Wait what? Why?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know. Her parents is really serious when it comes to her education. They want the best of the best for their one and only daughter." Kris explained.

"Ok now back to the topic. Why did they put a bet on her?" Jongin changed the topic.

"She was a lot more friendly back then and also really sweet. Like you know, snow white I guess? She was the school sweetheart you know. No one ever dare to confess to her until that 7 idiots made a bet. But now, she just different. She's too cold to those she wasn't close with." Kris said as he hold his anger.

"But she seems nice all the time." Sehun said.

"That was when she's with us." Kris replied.

   On the second thought, Jongin did noticed how Bella's change when she's alone in a crowd of people. Her face is not as cheerful as when she's with them and most of the time she is not smiling neither did she looked angry. Just a poker face.

  Everyone suddenly keep their mouth shut as all of them was in their own world thinking what they can do.

"Does she still love him?" Jongin asked out of the blue.

"Probably yes or no. I don't know whether it's even puppy love or true love." Kris said.

  It became quiet again after Jongin asked that question.

"Kris hyung, I know that I truly don't deserved Bella as my fiancée and soon to be wife. But one thing that I can say is that, I promise I won't do such thing to her or even make her cry." Jongin said as he sit straightly with his hand on his knees and keep a serious face.

  Kris and Sehun jaw dropped. Never once in their life they would hear that kind of word especially from Jongin's mouth.

"Ok then, I will remember that. But mark my word, if you ever hurt her or make her cry, I'll chop your body alive." Kris said as he pointed his finger straight to Jongin's face.

"Agreed." Jongin replied confidently.