Graveyard

I never wanted to go

Yi Fan walked out of Bella's room as she already doze off to wonderland. As he silently closed the door, he noticed a figure beside him which none other than Jongin. Jongin was leaning against the wall with his arms cross.
"She's sleeping," Yi Fan said and signalling to Jongin to follow him.
They both go downstairs and take a sit in the living room.
"How is she handling all of this?" Jongin asked worriedly. 
"Pretty well for a kid that age." Yi Fan clasped his hand.
"I'm not sure if I've been much of a help for her though." Jongin massage his temples.
"Just stay by her side, can you? What she needs now besides her family is her fiance and her friends. I know that Woo Bin hyung is a family, yet he would go to that extent just to let everyone knows what he's capable of but I know he has his own plan and it's for the good of Bella." Yi Fan pat Jongin's shoulder before he stands up and makes his way back to the garden.
Jongin feels sad. He don't know what to do because since Bella is currently in the exchange programme he can barely do anything to help her. 

   Bella woke up to a dark room. It's night already, she thought to herself. She sit up straight at the edge of her bed and make her way to the bathroom to take a bath. Once she's done, she take the robe hanging behind the  door and wrap it around her body. She hug herself as she feels cozy and warm. She walked out of the bathroom feeling satisfied as she usually would after a good long bath. As she walks towards her closet, she saw a figure sitting at the tv area in her room. Not him. She starts to tiptoe to her closet but unfortunately the man suddenly turn his head around.
"There you are. You still take a looong bath didn't you?" Woo Bin snickered.
"Yes I do especially since I have this bathroom all for myself." Bella said as she recalled the time when she had to share her bathroom with him when he was visiting their grandparents in Italy just because the bathroom in her room is bigger than his.
"Well then maybe you should have told grandpapa to let me stay at your room instead and you can have mine. Cause I thought you should treat guest like a king isnt' it? Woo Bin laid back as he rest his arms on the sofa.
"You could have stayed at the hotel and being treated like a 'King' instead of having to share a bathroom with me!" Bella crossed her arm as she rolled her eyes.
"Why would I stayed at the hotel when I can stay rent-free at our grandparents house? Seriously Bella? We should stick together as a family." He said as he put his hand over his heart.
"CAN YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING ABOUT THE BATHROOM?! IT'S BEEN YEARS FOR GOD SAKE!" Yifan said from his room as he knocked the wall loudly.
Bella and Woo Bin were startled and hold in their laugh. 
"Okay what do you want oppa?" Bella asked as she leaned against the wall.
"Just want to talk to you for a bit. But I think it will be better if you go and change into your clothes first." Woo Bin pointing at Bella's robe. 
Oops she said and pulled the robe closer to her body before walking towards the closet. She slip into the her pastel blue satin pyjamas and quickly make her way to sit beside him and turned her body so that she is facing towards him with her hand supporting her head - what's up?
"Firstly, I'm sorry for the picture. I know it's cheap tabloid but you know I need to make an epic entrance so that you guys know I'm back-" Woo Bin nod in approval. "Like remember that one time I spread a picture of Yi Fan smoking but he was actually just eating lollipop?" He continued as he slapped his lap laughing his off only to realize that Bella is looking at him annoyingly.
"Okay like seriously I'm sorry and luckily everyone knows that the picture is fake." He coughed.
"Secondly?" She lift her right eyebrow.
"Secondly, do you realize what you getting into?" Woo Bin asked as he stares into her eyes.
"What do you mean?" 
"Well, you are engaged at the age of 18, like that's totally normal right?" Woo Bin said sarcastically.
"Hey, you too got engaged around my age." Bella said.
"No, I was 22 that time." He corrected Bella.
"And I said around my age." Bella argued.
"Watch your tone young lady I'm older than you." Woo Bin said as he refused to admit his mistake.
"You always do that when you have nothing to say." Bella rolled her eyes.

Woo Bin took a deep breath as he felt like the conversation was not going as the way he wanted to be. When his cousins were not under his supervision or when he is not around, he felt guilty as he don't want them to be like him, following their parents wishes blindly. Disregarding their dreams and their happiness. Action speaks louder than words - he thought to himself. All this while, instead of confronting through words to his cousins, he show them what he's capable of. He know that it is wrong, but at least he do something about it instead of watching them helplessly follow their parents wishes.

"Nice ring." He pointing at Bella's engagement ring.
"It is isn't it?" Bella looked at the ring on her finger as she smiled. But surely not a happy smile.

Woo Bin know that smile. He observed the look on her face before he stand up and make his way out of her room. 

Bella was left dumbfounded. But then again, it's Woo Bin oppa we're talking about, she thought to herself. Just as much as he entered her room with no warning, she surely can't expect him to say goodbye to her before he left. She shook her head and make her way to her bed. As she was about to sleep, her phone rang  and it went off before she managed to pick it up. She checked her phone and one notification popped out-
'(1) missed call from Taehyung.'