He did that

I never wanted to go

  

   Right after the meeting's over, the three of them make their way out of the club room together looking closer than ever. Despite of the cold war between Bella and Namjoon which Eunwoo can hardly notice, turns out both of them are wise enough to put the past behind them, at least for now. The moment they make a left turn, Suga, Jungkook, Jin and of course, Taehyung are there, and all head turns to Namjoon which based on their reaction are suprise by the fact that Bella is there.

"We'll catch up later." Bella smiled to Namjoon and fasten her pace.
"Sure." Namjoon who just notice of the situation unconciously agreed which he actually thought that Bella would want to talk to the rest of them.
"I'm going with Bella, see you around." Eunwoo high-fived Namjoon.

   Namjoon sighed and walk towards his friends. Taehyung as expected followed his eyes to Bella even though all he could see is the back of her and not even once did Bella turn her head to Taehyung which he wished she would.

"Hey Bella wait up." Eunwoo shouted.
"Oh, you were following me? I thought you were having a conversation with Namjoon." Bella turned around.
"I was, but I'm here now." Eunwoo panting.
"I'm going to find Sehun, you're coming?"
"Why not." Eunwoo smiled to Bella and walked with her in search of Sehun.

   With the help of Eunwoo, Bella is able to walk around the school compound without getting lost. After about 3 minutes walking, Bella finally able to find Sehun leaning at her locker, suprisingly. 

"Out of all places and here you are." Bella said.
"I figured this is the easiest place for you to find me and me to find you." Sehun smiled.
"Sehun, this is Eunwoo, Eunwoo, Sehun." Bella introduced both of them to each other

They greet each other.

"Hey Bella I think I'm going now since the school administration want me to report back to them about exchange students, I'll see guys tomorrow yeah?" Eunwoo said.
"Oh yeah if I'm not mistaken Chaeyoung is waiting for you there ." Sehun replied.
"You mean Rosé?" Eunwoo grinned.
"Whatever her name is." Sehun looked away.
"Okay then, see you guys soon." Eunwoo bid his goodbye.

Bella turned around to Sehun-
"Chaeyoung huh?" Bella smirked.
"That suits her better don't you think?" Sehun shrugged.
"Okay, whatever her name is." Bella mocked Sehun and Sehun laughed it away.

   Bella packed her things and both of them make their ways towards entrance door. Both of them get along very well despite of the fact that they have very little similarities between them. Their presence still attract attention from the students there since they seems very foreign to the school's usual students especially their school's uniforms. 

   When they reached the entrance door, they were welcomed by a crowd of students who were gathering around outside until someone shouted their names which all of them then turned their heads around. Bella and Sehun frowned at the situation and make their ways through the crowd only to find Yi Fan standing near the limo. Bella sighed in disbelievement while Sehun tried to hold in his laughter. Yi Fan who was at first looked anxious, at the sight of seeing Bella suddenly seems relieved and run to Bella and hugged her.

"You survived!" Yi Fan said.
"I swear to God, you pull anything like this again, I'll disown you." Bella whispered while maintaining her smile.
"You think it was easy for me knowing you are not there with me back at school? It feels weird!" Yi Fan exclaimed.
"Hyung I think there are still people around here. In fact, there are lots of them." Sehun pointed towards the crowd.
"You're right. What was I thinking? Quick get into the limo." Yi Fan walked quickly to the limo out of embarassment.

Bella mouthed thank you and I love you to Sehun before following Yi Fan's into the limo. Sehun chuckled at the sight of Bella and Yi Fan's usual cousin's quarrel and followed suit. 

 

It was quiet in the car and only the sound of Yi Fan humming to Pharrel's happy can be heard. Bella can be seen looking out of the window, mesmerized by the view as always while Sehun is tapping his finger to the rythm of Yi Fan's humming.

"Where are we going exactly?" Bella asked.
"I was about to ask that." Sehun said.
"Jongin invited everyone to have dinner at his suite so we're heading there." Yi Fan said while checking his phone.
"Everyone as in?" Bella lifted her eyebrow.
"The others." Yi Fan gave the same expression.
"It's always the 13 of us anyway." Sehun replied.

   By the time they arrived, they saw Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol waiting at the lobby already with a box of dessert. 

"Why are you guys still here?" Sehun asked when they approached the three of them.
"Jongin told us to wait here." Chanyeol replied.
"Come on, let's go. Uwuu macaroons." Jongin said happily.

   As soon as they reached Jongin's suite, the 6 others were already waiting for them where Lu Han, Jongdae and Xiumin are playing video games, Suho and Lay making drinks while Tao is reading the magazine. They greet each other like old friends being Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun have transferred to another school. Bella is no new to this sight but every time they all gather she can't help but to feel nostalgic. 

"I thought that when we eat at YOUR SUITE it's going to be some fancy food and NOT fried chicken." Tao said grumpily.
"At least we eat it with caviar." Baekhyun said while taking another scoop of caviar.
"But this is really delicious." Yixing continued.
"Never doubt the fried chicken expert." Jongin said as he pointing his drumstick towards everyone.
Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Sehun, Bella how was school?" Xiumin asked.
"Not bad but for sure it's different from our school." Bella replied.
"They are already famous on the first day." Chanyeol said.
"Woah really? I bet you guys will be doing just fine." Jongdae said even though he was occupied with washing the dishes.
"Sehun make a new friend. Or should I say GIRL-friend." Chanyeol said jokingly.
"Our Sehun is getting manlier." Suho patted Sehun's shoulder.
"Chaeyoung is only a tour guide." Sehun replied monotonously.
"Except when no one calls her that." Baekhyun nudged Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo's face instantly flushed and everyone burst out laughing because they never saw Kyungsoo like that.

Jongin suddenly stand up and went to Bella's side, he was whispering something to her and Bella stand up following Jongin as they both went to the kitchen. 

"I figured that this is more quiet place and least embarassing place for me to give you this." He smiled and chuckled sheepishly as he took out a small baby blue-colored box from the inside pocket of his blazer. Bella took it with both of her hand gently while looking at Jongin as if asking permissions whether he would let her to open it immediately. Jongin on the other hand as if understood by the signal nodded. Bella opened the box only to find a rose gold necklace with his initial name studded with diamond, Bella gasped in awe. She was speechless.

"I actually wanted you to open it when you're back at home but then I wouldn't be able to put it on you." He took the necklace out of its box and slowly put it around Bella's neck. Bella gladly let Jongin do all the work.
"It suits you."
"I love it. Thank you so much." She hugged him.
"Let's go, I bet they already searching for us." Jongin pulled Bella's hand.

   Much to their suprise, they were all distracted with playing among themselves, Jongin grunt in frustration because they left him out. Bella chuckled and went to take her bag and keep the box that was given by Jongin inside her bag. She checked her phone and noticed that it's almost 9 which means home since tomorrow is a school day. She called Yi Fan and told him they're going home, Yi Fan of course not listening to Bella still got his eyes on the tv screen. Bella have no choice but to threaten him to expose his secret playboy stash behind his wardrobe and straightly he bid everyone goodbye and followed Bella. Jongin insist to let him take them to the lobby but Bella refused. With heavy heart he simply just walk them to the elevator.

"I thought there was earthquake at the lobby since you were stomping your feet so hard." Bella mocked Yi Fan.
"I was having fun and you just need to take that away from me don't you!" Yi Fan replied.
"Well I'm sorry that I don't want you to end up in detention class because you don't finish your 1500 words essay." Bella turned her body to Yi Fan.
"Damn it I just remember that one." Yi Fan bit his lower lips.
Bella make a 'I told you so' face and went back to playing with the necklace on her neck. It was a long silence when Yi Fan said-
"Can you help me with the essay?"


   It's already time for recess  and everyone already heading out to the cafeteria. Some of Bella's classmate attempted to ask her to go with them which Bella politely turn the offer down, Bella had already texted Sehun that she giving up on this one because she can barely sleep since she was helping Yi Fan with his essay all night. It would have been easier if he didn't complaint too much and just go with the flow of the essay which Mrs Meghan wanted, instead he want it to go his way.

   Bella was alone in the class, sleeping peacefully, until she heard footsteps walking into the classroom and a creaking sound of chair being pulled not far behind her. She was too sleepy to be bothered by it so she decided to ignore it. After quite sometime, she heard the bell ring and it seems like all of the student already make their way to their respective classes.She then heard from the back of the class that the person which she believe was sitting behind her started to make its way out of the class. Suddenly she heard a few girls squealed from the entrance door of her class, she lift her head up to take a peak at them and saw they were all pointing towards the back door.

"Oh my God what was he doing here?!" One of them said.
"No wonder he was not in the cafeteria!" The girl with the ponytail exclaimed.
"Maybe he was putting a gift under one of our desk?!" And they all scattered trying to find any present under their desks.
"What are you guys doing?" A boy asked them as he take his seat.
"Taehyung was in our class!" A girl replied him.