One Shot

I never wanted to go

 

Taehyung was trying to get a better look of the girl that oddly looked familiar to her. Maybe it was just his mind, but his heart told him otherwise as if it knew very well that such instinct won't just suddenly appear if it really wasn't her. Nevertheless, the sight of Sehun was not suprising to him as he already meet him before briefly at Bella's engagement party. The same goes for Sehun as he can saw some familiar faces especially Taehyung and his three best friend; Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol which were excitedly waving their hand at him. He couldn't help but to smile in relieve to such view.

It was recess time when Taehyung and Jimin straightly went to find the others at the cafeteria. Girls are swooning over them as soon as they saw those two guy and it gets worse when they assemble with another five. They take their food and head towards their usual place which is at the center of the cafeteria. 

"I heard the exchange students is here." Hoseok started the conversation.
"Yup, I was there." Namjoon eat his food.
"As expected our student council's president." Jimin pat his shoulder.
"How do they looked like? Are they handsome?" Jin interrupted.
"Hyung stop. That's not even matter." Yoongi said.
"There was one guy in my class, and another one was a girl but she's in different class." Taehyung continued.
"What happen? Why is everyone looking at the entrance? I though all of us are here." Hoseok turned his head to the entrance.

The view of Sehun and another three of their school's student was not really amusing except for the fact that all of them are fairly handsome, but one girl totally attracted their attention. Bella. Taehyung without he realized suddenly stand up, not believing his eyes as what his heart told him was indeed true after all. Their eyes followed them as well as the other students. But the five of them looked totally unbothered as if they are used to it. Until the moment went they sit down only then Namjoon who noticed Taehyung reaction slowly pulled him down to his seat to avoid any rumors.

"Hyung you know about this?" Jimin asked Namjoon.
"I did. But only this morning that they exposed the two student to the student council."
"Bella is in my class." Jungkook who was silent all this time suddenly speak up.

Everyone turns their head to him which Jungkook ignored them.

Maybe God is on his side, Taehyung thought to himself as such opportunity is rather unexpected which he takes it as another chance for him to get back with Bella.  He can't take his eyes off her as he still can't believe that Bella is currently in the same school as he is. He only got one shot left and he is not going to waste it. The boys can't helped but notice the way Taehyung look at Bella and they cant blame him as well because she is her first love after all.

 

   While Bella and the boys were eating, a girl suddenly approached them holding a book near her. Five of them instinctively raised their head and looked at her.

"Hye my name is Rosé, nice to meet you. Are you Sehun?"
"Depends who's asking." Sehun coldly replied which in turn Kyungsoo kicked his leg under the table.
"What'd you do that for?!" Sehun hissed in pain.
"I'm one of the student council and I'm going to help you with the tour around the school later, I guess I'll meet you at the school entrance?" She smiled brightly.
"If you insists." He replied.
"He'll be there." Bella smiled back at her.
"Thank you so much, and you're Bella right, Eun Woo will help you with the tour since he volunteered saying he know you so it won't be awkward if others do it." She continued.
"Okay then." Bella replied and with that 
Rosé bid all of them goodbye.

"What were you thinking?" Baekhyun asked Sehun.
"What are you talking about?" Sehun eating unbothered by Baekhyun's question.
"Don't you think she's cute? She's like the sweetest girl in school." Chanyeol continued.
"She got a weird accent." 
"That's australian accent you moron." Kyungsoo knocked Sehun's head.
"Ouch! Since when did you get so violent?" Sehun touched his head.
"Since forever." Chanyeol giggled.

When the school bell rang, everyone make their way heading back to their class respectively. Sehun decided to send Bella to her class so that it will be easier for him to pick her up later after school and the others decided to follow him. On their way back, a girl fell on her and accidentally pushed a girl in front of her which that girl almost fell down as well. The five of them were about to quicken their pace when they saw that girl started to make a scene.

"Watch where you going loser. Oh, it's you again. Do you even understand what I'm saying?" She turned herself towards that girl.
"I bet she don't realise what's going on actually. Spending too much time alone make you feel stupid isn't it?" Her friend continued followed by some people there laughing.
"What are you guys doing?" Bella asked while Chanyeol and Sehun helped the girl to stand up and Kyungsoo picked up the girl's stuff which has scattered along with Baekhyun.
"New girl huh? Listen, mind-" 
"Oh Bella! What a suprise to see you here! My dad did told me about you moving here." Chae Ah cut her friend off.
"It's you. I'm not going to repeat myself again." Bella suddenly changed her face expression.
"Nothing unsual. Just letting someone know where exactly she is standing." Chae Ah glared at the girl which made her almost fell down.
"I think that's not necessary, besides she already apologize. Or you left your manners back at home?" Bella crossed her arms.

Chae Ah face got red as people around them started to look at her in disbelieve. She abruptly walked away and her friends seems startled by her act and just tailed behind her. Bella was about to walk away as well when suddenly that girl speak up.

"You don't have to do that. I know you just like her." That girl said.
"She just helped you, can't you just be grateful." Sehun twitched his face as he heard what that girl just said.
"Don't flatter yourself I wasn't helping you. That kind of sight just hurt my eyes. " Bella said sternly and straigthly make her way back to her class with the others.