What A Time

I never wanted to go

 

 

"Mind for another round?" Bella asked the guy who was at first challenged her and Sehun and now can be seen dreadful on the floor trying to catch his breath.

The crowd was not as cheerful as before as the game was intense, the guy had managed to ask two of his teammates to team up with him while Bella, Sehun and Chanyeol are in one team.

"Let's just stop here, I'm tired. Their points are way ahead of us." One of the guy said.
"No! Not just yet! We need to win this!" The guy said harshly to his friend.

Bella let out a small sigh and let go of the ball that she has been holding and walk towards her bag then started to pack her things followed by Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Give up already Choo?" That guy asked trying to act cool.
The audacity. Bella smirked.
"You know, pretty much everyone in here can see who's winning and who's losing. Just like everyone, we just keep your ego entertained, and besides, I had fun."

Suddenly a girl stand up from her seat and walk out of the court, followed by her friends.

"Cha Ae baby wait I'll win this!" That guy scream towards that girl by she left eventually.
"Ah, no wonder." Bella thought to herself.

She then heads out of the basketball court with Sehun and Chanyeol trailing behind her. Sehun who walk passed by him grab him by his shirt-
"If you dare to pull anything like this ever again, it's going to be personal after this." With that he let go and walk away.


Bella, Sehun and Chanyeol found themselves at Bella's dining room having late lunch. They were talking about many things and the basketball match was not an exception.
"We haven't play together for a long time but boy was that fun!" Chanyeol exclaimed while chomping on his steak.
"I know right? We should play more often." Bella clapped excitedly.
"That was a good teamwork I have to admit." Sehun said as he took another sip of his boba tea.
"So that guy was Cha Ae boyfriend?" Bella asked as she took another truffle pizza.
"Yeah. His name is Zico. Very full of himself. The only reason I stand to be in that team was because they rarely let us play together during any match." Chanyeol replied.
"But I thought he had a huge crush on Jungkook?" Bella asked.
"Well that's because she's a playgirl, she's not even that pretty herself." Chanyeol scoffed.
"But seriously, when you started to your shirt I was so shocked, I mean-"
"Who ed their shirt?"

They all turn their heads to the master of the voice and see Yi Fan standing at the door.

"I did. Why?" Bella said calmly and continue eating her pizza.
Yi Fan dropped his bag on the floor out of disbelievement and hold his head with both of his hand while walking towards Bella.
"What have they turn you into? Where's my Bella? GIVE ME BACK MY BELLA!" Yi Fan shake Bella's body and she can clearly be seen struggling to chew her pizza.
"Stop it for the love of God! It was my choice and I was wearing a sleeveless shirt inside!" Bella said and Yi Fan after hearing that took a deep breath out of relieved.
"Geez Bella should have said that earlier can you?" Yi Fan said tightening his tie.
"You just got back from school? Now that's the first."
"What are you talking about? This is not the first time I come back from school this late." Yi Fan defending himself.
"Whatever, I'm going out this evening so don't wait for me for dinner." Bella said.
"Where are you going?" Yi Fan asked.
"Meeting Charmy."


Bella arrived at the Riding Club thanks to Chauffeur Min. Nevertheless, thanks to Yi Fan she was forced to go there accompany by four bodyguards since Yi Fan don't trust her to go there alone. Two is already a lot but then he asked for four of them to follow her. Bella took her bag out of the car and walk casually as she heading to the horse stable. She greet the keeper at the horse stable and had a small conversation before heading inside the horse stable to meet her horse, Charmy.

"Charmyyy." Bella said as she enters into her horse stall. She hugged her horse as her horse snuggle its head on top of Bella's head.
"I miss you too sweetheart." Bella rubbed his neck, she then take a brush hanging by the wall and starts to brushed the horse hair black hair. 

Her horse Charmy was a present from her grandparents when she was nine, the horse is as black as coal which the reason why she called it Charmy. She always come to the Riding Club owned by her grandfather who is a riding enthusiast himself as a hobby. She remember how ever since she was litte, her grandfather would teach her how to ride back at their house in Italy where her grandparents stayed there and own a riding club at there too.

After a while, she took her horse out after putting a saddle on her horse. How she miss the feeling of riding her horse, she feels fearless and free like it's only her and Charmy. She just casually ride her horse around trying to enjoy the slow breeze of the fresh air. There were barely people at the club but maybe because she has yet to check out the cafe, maybe there will be a few people there. As she pass by another lap, she notice a guy sitting at the bleacher. She take a closer look as she about to pass by the bleacher and to her surprise, it was Taehyung.

"Nice horse." He said.
"I don't know you come here." Bella said as she get down from her horse and hold his rein as she walks.
"I've always come here. Maybe we only get the chance to meet today." Taehyung replied.
"Probably." Bella said seems uninterested.
"I heard about what happened at the basketball court." Taehyung continued anyway.
"News sure spread like wildfire." Bella said.
"Yoongi hyung told us. Also, he said you were amazing." Taehyung said trying to look at Bella's reaction and as he expected, she seems untouched by it.
"He's not wrong." Bella answered.
"I'm gonna keep my horse in the stable so goodbye, it was nice talking to you." Bella bowed slightly and walk away.
Taehyung was about to say something but Bella already fasten her pace.
"But I was about to apologize to you.." Taehyung let out a deep sighed and walk away.

Bella arrived at her horse's station, she looked down, her mind is clouded with lots of unspoken thoughts. Thoughts still on her mind she unlock the gate open and led her horse inside. She carrassed the face of her horse lovingly and unconsciously smile to herself. But it's not a happy smile, rather opposite. Eversince her life cross with Taehyung and his friends, she has been feeling more nostalgic than she ever did. She can't deny the fact that at one point in her life Taehyung revolves around her life for quite sometimes. But that was all in the past, yet it haunts her every minute, every second of her life pass, there he is, with his strong gaze that no one can get away from without being affected by it. And she is one of them.