Welcome

I never wanted to go

 

The rumors of two exchange student have been circulating around Moorim High School. What makes it more interesting is that both of them are from Jun High School a prestigious school with a long history of impressive achievements; and the fact that all of them came from a quite wealthy family just make it harder to get in there considering all the competitions among the students there. Most of them are arguing whether there will be two male students, and some said there will be two female students, also some of them tend to exaggerate saying how snobbish and pretentious they would be, being that they were chosen to be in the programme and how they would treat people like they're worthless and not in the same level as they are.

   At the school entrance, the students could be seen waiting eagerly to be among the first one to get the glimpse of the exchange students only to be driven away by the headmistress and teachers from the exchange programme department along with the school prefects. After approximately five minutes, a car approaching the school entrance and pull over at the entrance's door. Two students came out gracefully wearing Jun High School's uniform proudly as a representative from their school screaming pride and elegant from the way they act and greet the teachers. They bow 90 degrees to the teachers and shake hands showing a very decent example of a good students. 

"Welcome to Moorim High School, we're from the Student Council welcome you with open arms." Namjoon greet them.
"Likewise." Sehun shake his hand with him.
"It is such a great honor for us to have both of you to experience your ultimate study journey here in our humble school." The headmistress said to both of them.
"The pleasure is ours Mrs. Jung." Bella said politely.
"Follow me." Ms. Hyo Jin said.

   Bella and Sehun were invited to the headmistress office to get further explanation on their class schedule as well as the co-curricular system in the school. Both of them unfortunately hardly have the same class together except for english and PE as the headmistress prefer both of them to minggle around with the students of their own. They bid the headmistress goodbye before heading to their respective class accompanied by the teacher from exchange programme department.

*Knock knock*
"Come in." 
"Sorry for interrupting Mr. Yoo, I have an exchange student here which will be in your class." Ms Hyo Jin said.
"Very well then let him in." Mr. Yoo welcomed Sehun.
"Oh my god, he's so cute!" The girls squealing excitedly.
"Damn it, another good looking guy in our class. We're so doomed." Some of the boys complained.
"Taehyung what are you searching for?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung.
"Nothing. It just that I thought I saw Bella."

 

Bella arrived at her new class, she took a deep breath and tuck some strands of her hair behind her ear making sure she look presentable. The teacher then lead her into the class and stand in front of the class with Bella beside her. 

"It seems that Mr. Choi is not here yet so.." Ms Hyo Jin was about to continue her words when Mr. Choi make a loud thud at the class's door as he gasping for breath looking like he just done 200m laps of running.
"I'm here, I'm here." Mr. Choi walking into the class as he wipe the sweat which pretty obvious flowing from his forehead.
"Well then, I'll pass it to you then." Ms Hyo Jin said and she went out of the class.
"So, first of all I'm sorry for being late. There was.. nevermind, please introduce yourself young lady." Mr Choi clasped his hand.
"Thank you Mr. Choi. Hello everyone, my name is Bella Choo and I'm here for exchange programme as a representative from Jun High School and I'm really looking forward to be friends with all of you." Bella said calmly trying to make an eye contact with everyone in the class.
"Interesting. So any question from the floor?" Mr. Choi continued.
"Can I have your number?" A guy from the back of the class screamed only to be followed by whistled and laughed from the others.

To their suprise instead of blushing, Bella was smirking and ignored them before asking Mr. Choi where she will be seating. Mr. Choi who was previously about to told them off quickly forget his intention and asked her to sit beside a boy. When Bella approached the boy, at first he was facing his face towards the window, by the time Bella sit beside him, he turn his face to her and greet her like an old friend would.

"Remember me?"
"You're kidding, Eun Woo? It's been a long time!" They exchanged hugs which causes everyone to be confused but decided to let it go, for now. As Mr. Choi was about to continue his lesson. Little did they know, someone was secretly watching her every step from the back of the class.


Everyone were rushing towards the cafeteria as soon as the bell rings. Previously Bella and Sehun agreed to meet up at the cafeteria as it would be hard for both of them to find each other's class since it's their first day at Moorim. Bella spotted Sehun with three guys which oddly looked familiar to her as he can barely get a view of them since it's getting crowded.

"I see that you've make some friends." Bella teased Sehun.
"Well, not your 'some' ordinary friends you know." Chanyeol said as he turned around so as the other two.
"Oh yeah I almost forgot you guys study here." Bella seemed less amused.
"Wow that was unexpected." Baekhyun continue followed by Kyungsoo nod his head.
"I was joking, it's good to see you guys again." Bella said as she do headlock to Chanyeol even though their difference in height is pretty obvious and walked into the cafeteria.

The four of them entered the cafeteria and everyone started to pay attention to them. Whispers could be heard among them and some of the girls couldn't get over Sehun as they were fangirling over him. All of them mind their business casually ignoring all of them as they talk among themselves. Lucky for them, as they finished taking their foods they were able to find themselves place to sit.

"Wow now I just remember the reason I moved here." Kyungsoo said as they sit down.
"What do you mean?" Bella asked.
"Well people never really pay such attention to us here, some of them did but not as bad as back then in Jun High School." Chanyeol exclaimed.
"Feels like old time." Baekhyun said and started to eat his food.

They eat their food and chat with each other as it has been a long time since they last meet each other. They did met at Bella's engagement party but they didn't have the chance talk to each other like old times.