The meeting

I never wanted to go

  "Oww! What was that for?!" Jongin shrieked in pain as I smacked his shoulder.

  "I should be the one who's asking. What's with the smirk back there?" I asked him.

  "I was trying to look cool that's all." He said as he sipped his banana milk.

  "You know Bella don't like any attention right? Don't worry, I didn't used the word hate cause hate is a strong word with full of negative vibes." Kris said as he patted my head.

  I slouched against the wall. The fact that he was drawing attention in the class back then towards me is really annoying.  Luckily right now we are having recess so we decided to gather around at our secret hiding. Nah, not really. It was just at the back of the school building.

  "Why did you move here anyway?" Luhan asked.

  "Jongin's parents ask him to move to this school so he could get closer to Bella but then he dragged me along." Sehun said while playing his video game.

  "Why would they want the two of you get closer?" Luhan continued.

  "Because we're engaged?" Jongin replied.

  " Wait a second. Who told you that?" I looked at him in horror.

  "I thought you already knew about it." Jongin said as he looked at Kris.

  Kris keep his head down. I knew that somehow he knew about this but why he didn't tell me earlier?  

  As the bell rang, I quickly made my way to the class leaving all of them behind. This news surely gonna spread like wild fire and I have nothing to say about it if anyone ever ask me.

  I kept on telling myself that I need to stay focus in class and letting that matter bothering me and hell it is not working. As soon as school's over, I walked alone to the entrance only to be welcomed by Mr.Min, our family chauffeur. I get in the car and Mr.Min closed the door when I was about to do it.

  "Uncle Min, you know that I can do it myself right?". I said as he entered the car.

  "It is my job Bella-sshi.". He smiled as he looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

  He straight away drove me to the Gayong Hotel where I am going to meet the investors. Mr. Min get off the car and opened the door as I walked out of the car. There were four bodyguard who led me inside and after a long time of walking we finally arrived at the ballroom where the meeting is going to be held. There was a round table at the middle of the room and three people who already took their seat.They stand up as I arrived and I was not really expecting to see someone I used to know but I was really flustered as I saw them up-closed. It was Hoseok and his father. He seems to avoiding any eye contact with me but I just ignored it and keep things professional. 

  The meeting was going well like any other meeting would be and after we're done, his dad told him to walk me out and I bowed to his dad before I went out. It was really tensed between us as both of us keep quiet. As soon as we arrived at the ground floor, I bid him a goodbye and turned around until he grabbed my hand.

  "Bella-ah.". He said as he sounded guilty.

  "If  you have nothing important to say about the meeting then excuse me because I have something important to do." I cut him off.

  I felt the gripped on my hand slowly being released and I quickly get into the car. I silently sobbed at the back of the car as I flashback upon my memory that I shared with him and I slowly fell into a deep slumber.