His story

I never wanted to go

NO ONE'S POV

  Hoseok just watched Bella from her back as she walked out of the hotel after their meeting. He felt really bad upon what he and the others have done to her. He thought that he would finally have the chance to explain to her about what actually had happened back then after she went to London but no, he thought wrong. She didn't even want to look at him. He quickly take out his phone and call someone that he think should know about this meeting.

"Taehyung-ah, I found her."

  Hoseok arrived at Taehyung's house, as he parked at the garage,he can see that the others were there too. As soon as he entered the house, everyone's eyes was on him as they all waiting at the living room. Taehyung stand up and walked towards him with a worried face.

"Hyung, where did you met her? How is she? Did she say anything to you?" Taehyung was shaking Hoseok's shoulder as he bombarded him with lots of question.

"Geez I just arrived, could you let me sit first?" He pushed Taehyung's hand and take a sit and followed by Taehyung.

"So, what's up?" Namjoon asked.

"I met her at the meeting just now. She changed. Like she didn't really smile during the whole meeting and.." Hoseok felt reluctant to continue his word.

"And what?". Taehyung felt impatient.

"There's a rumor going on about her that I heard from the hotel's staff." Hoseok turned his head down.

"Just say it hyung." Jimin said. 

"She's engaged." Hoseok answered.

  Everyone gasped as they heard the news. Taehyung felt like his heart is being crumbled and falling apart. Suddenly he stand up and left them at the living room and went up to his room. The other members could only stay silent in regret. If only they didn't do the bet, things might be different now. They thought to themselves.

  Taehyung locked his room. He started to scream in frustration and he took the vase of flower beside the sofa and smashed it on the floor. Seeing all the pieces scattered on the floor, he immediately  regret it and fell down on the floor, crying. There's no used feeling regret anymore because what he has done is unforgivable. Even though Bella already leave him for 2 years, his heart is still belong to her. The pictures of her leaving him is still on his mind as he tried to remember every moment he spent with her but that was the only thing he could remember. It's like all those good times they spent together burnt down to ashes and nothing remains except for the time where she left him.

 

Flasback (2 years ago)

  After receiving the money from the others, he went out of the toilet followed by the others. He was shocked to see Bella standing there in the middle of the hallway. He saw Bella looked straight into his eyes, her eyes was cold that he could felt shivered down his spine.

"I will never forgive any of you." As she left, he felt a stinging pain on his heart.

  He looked down at his hand as he saw the money, without thinking any longer, he let all the money fell from his hand and chased Bella. He checked in the classroom, but she was not there. He quickly went to the school entrance and saw Bella was about to get into her car. He ran as fast as he could, ignoring all the members as he heard them calling him. Unfortunately, he fell on his knees. His knees was bleeding yet the pain that he felt on his heart is worst. He screamed her name as if she would hear. All the members ran to get him, they could only watch him as he cried.

"You really love her don't you?" Jin who was quiet all the time suddenly speak up.

  All Taehyung can do was to look at his hand, the hand that used to caressed her beautiful face, the hand that used to hold her soft hand were now the hand that actually let her go just like that.

"Always." He sobbed as he answered Jin hyung.