Old Friend, New Friend

I never wanted to go

Debate has always bring such an excitement to Bella eversince she studied back in London. She find it thrilling to be able to discuss about various issues around the world without limit. Before Bella and Sehun enter Moorim High School, they were given a form to fill out co-curricular class that they might have interest into. While Bella chose Debate, Sehun picked Dancing as his choice which Bella knew that dancing is Sehun's hobby but didn't know that he would actually go for Dancing as his co-curricular activites yet she didn't even bother to ask Sehun about his choice.

   Co-curricular activities will be held after school session which in the meantime Bella and Sehun supposedly have a school 'tour' with the assigned student council's members. Lucky for her she's in the same class as Eun Woo so it won't be much of a hassle being she barely know places around the school.

"Shall we start our tour?" Eun Woo clasped his hand.
"Leggo." Bella joked as she stretched her bodies.

Eun Woo laughed as he remembered how back when they were friends in middle school he always said leggo instead of let's go whenever they're going somewhere or doing something.   

   Eun Woo show Bella around the school which takes around roughly 30 minutes to complete the whole school compound including the place where debate practice will be held. It was not awkward at all as it feels like two old friends catching up together, the inside jokes, the old embarassing moments, that one person you both dislike of, all is still well. 

"I heard you have engaged." Eun Woo said as he sipped his sprite.
"Yeah. Too early isn't it?" Bella looked briefly at his face.
"Maybe? Is there any specific age to be in such relationship?" Eun Woo furrowed his brow.
"No idea. But maybe the fact that too much responsible for kids our age to juggle?" Bella said.
"Like what?" Eun Woo continued.
"Studies, socializing, having fun, partying all night long and procastinating." Bella nodded in approving what she said.
"Couldn't be more agree. Nice one Choo." Eun Woo nodded as well as they both shakes hand in agreement.

"You never change don't you?" Eun Woo smiled at Bella.
"Which part? I think I've gotten more beautiful." Bella winked at Eun Woo.
"I meant your personality." He knocked her head.
"Ow! Wow what a gentleman we have here." She sarcastically said as she rubbed the part where she got hit.
"I saw you defend Mi Soo at the hallway. Usually everyone will turn their back when that happen. Just like when Peter pushed me because I didn't let him copied my homework and you shoved your favourite ice cream at his face during recess which from that day he never disturbed me again." 
"Yeah I remember that one. Peter was a pure jerk and such thing don't happen in our school, or at least never that I saw one." Bella playing with her straw before taking another sip.
"Fair enough it happens everyday. Chae Ah was no match in this school, she's the Regina George here and she's all over Jungkook our classmate. There was one time she actually throw a chocolate right at a girl's face because she saw that girl put it under Jungkook's table." Eun Woo told Bella.
"Tragic. What did he do?" Bella asked.
"Well, he ignored her most of the time but I tell you he's enjoying all the chase." Eun Woo assured her.

Not suprised. Bella thought to herself.

As they are walking through the hallway, they bump into Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung. Eun Woo simply smile at them, acknowledging them while Bella don't even spare a glance to the four guys but not Taehyung as even when they walk passed them he still look at Bella over his shoulder. Jimin pat Taehyung's shoulder and tell him to let it go. Taehyung painfully obey what Jimin have told him and walk away with his head down. 

   Bella join the Debate society which fortunately it turns out Eun Woo is in the same club. They both sit side by side and talking to each other when more members of the club starting to fill up the room. Namjoon is one of them. Much suprise to her, Namjoon takes a place beside Eun Woo and they both greet each other. That's when Bella remember that both of them are in the student council so of course they are friends.

"I believe you have meet Namjoon. He is also one of the student council members." Eun Woo introduced Namjoon to Bella.
"Yeah sure. Hye, I'm Bella." Bella smiled at him.
"Namjoon. So, you into debate?" Namjoon asked Bella.
"Quite enough, because I was in the debate society when I was in middle school." Bella replied.
"I've heard about it. Eun Woo said he used to be in a debate society with his friend. I believe he was talking about you now that I meet you." 
"We were part of the school team and it was really fun." Eun Woo continued.

   As Eun Woo tell Namjoon about his experience in debate with Bella, Bella can't help but to get along with the conversation because Eun Woo have no idea what's going on between her and Namjoon including the rest of his close friends. Namjoon on the other hand glad that somehow it is their first proper conversation since he can't even remember.