I'm in Here

I never wanted to go

Bella was shocked. She suddenly stand up and heading towards the back door with hope that she can catch a glimpse of him. However, there were too many students at the corridor and she barely can see anyone she's familiar with. She felt a light tap on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Sehun with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo with a plastic which she believe full with food inside.

"We bought you some bread from the cafeteria, and your favourite banana milk." Sehun said smiling.
"That is very thoughtful of you guys, thank you." Bella smiled and take the plastic from his hand.
"You can't skip your meal Bella, you have gastrisitis remember?" Baekhyun said.
"Yeah I know, I was too tired since I barely sleep last night." Bella replied as she looked down at her feet.
"It's okay, at least you have something to eat before school's over." Chanyeol patted Bella's head.
"Very well, I'll see you guys later then?" Bella said.
"Sure." Sehun replied and with that they all make their way to their class and Bella get back inside her class.

   She put the plastic bag on her table as she sit on her chair, she sighed and started to take out some books from her bag and started to do some revision. She was trying to distract herself from thinking about what happened during recess. No matter how hard she tries, thoughts started to fill in her mind, what was he doing? How did he know that she was there? What is he planning this time? 

"What is this?" Eunwoo peak through the plastic bag.
"Some bread the guys bought for me." Bella looked at Eunwoo.
"You guys must be really close." Eunwoo said as he pulled his chair beside Bella.
"Yeah, we've been friends since what, kindergarten?" Bella said as she recalled all the time the spent up to that point.

A girl approached Bella and was about to say something when Mrs. Song enter the class. She retreat back to her seat and Bella didn't curious a bit about what will she ask. The class continue as usual until the last period. The bell rings and all of them started to pack their bag. The girl went back to her initial plan and approached Bella once again. 

"Hye I'm Cheng Xiao, one of the high committee of the school sports club. I've heard a lot about your reputation in basketball, do you ever interested in maybe joining a game or two that we will be having?" The girl said.
"Hye urm, I'm not sure where did you hear that but I only play basketball for fun." Bella said smiling.
"Actually I saw you playing basketball one evening at the hangang river basketball court, and I think your step was quite smooth." She winked.
"Thank you but I'd rather play for fun." Bella laughed.
"Fine then, but do you mind to come and see our team play after this?" She looked at Bella with hope that Bella agreed to comeby.
"I'll try because I did promis my friends that we're going to-"
"There you are. What took you so long?" Sehun said as he enter the class and went to Bella's side.
"Just think about it okay? We will be playing at the indoor court. Till then." Cheng Xiao said and she walked away.

Bella smiled and back to pack her things up.
"What was she talking about?" Sehun asked.
"She asked me if I would like to join the school's basketball team which I turned down the offer and so whether I want to see the school team playing basketball after this." Bella replied.
"If you want to go I can go with you, besides we're just going to do some revision at the library anyway." Sehun said.
"If you said so, but let's go around the second half time because I need to find the book that I'll be bringing back home first from the library." Bella said firmly.
"Yes ma'am." Sehun said as he put his arm around Bella's shoulder and they both walked to the library.


   Taehyung was lining up to take his food at the cafeteria with Jimin and Jungkook. He was facing Jimin as he was having a conversation with him. The sight of girls swooning over a bunch of guy at the cafeteria entrance caught his attention, if it weren't the transfer students along with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, he thought to himself. However, Bella weren't there. He tried to take a clearer view if there's any glimpse of her but he saw none. He was about to ask Jungkook about Bella when lucky of him, a boy in front of Jungkook who was maybe thought of the same with him asked Jungkook first.

"Hey you're in the same class as the new girl right? Where is she?" He asked.
"Probably in class, I'm pretty sure that she immediately put her head on the table once the class was over." He replied coolly.

Taehyung was fidgeting with his finger deciding whether or not that he should go to her class to see her. He tries to weighing over the advantages and disadvantages of the probabilities resulting from his action. 

"What do you want sweetheart?" The cafeteria lady asked.

He was stammered for a while, not realizing it was already his turn to take the food. Without any hesitation, he straightly went over the steel bar which keeps the students in line and make his way out of the cafeteria heading over to Bella's class.

As he arrived at her class, he stand outside for a good 5 minutes wondering how will she react. He slowly pulled the sliding door and there she was. Fortunately, her head was facing towards the window to the other side of the class and she wasn't even startled by the noise from the sliding door. He silently walk towards a chair which was two tables behind her place and settled down himself there. It was silent. Only the sound of the a/c could be heard and also faint voices of the students. For the first time, they are both together in one place peacefully. He attentively watch her from her back, how he wish things would be like as they were. He smiled as the memory flooded back in his mind where it was nearly the same situation as they are in currently.

   They were in 8th grade, Bella was too tired from helping with the decoration for the upcoming school event, she was sitting alone by the table near the window as she put her head on the table trying to take a short nap when he suddenly pulled a chair opposite her and did the same thing. She opened her eyes and saw him smiling widely at her, she chuckled and close back her eyes as she sleep with a smile on her face. He was tired as well but the sight of Bella made it all gone, he put a strand of Bella's hair to the back of her ear and lift his head to look at everyone and tell them to lower their voices as they might wake Bella up and put his head back on the table.

   It was one of the good memories that he will never be able to forget. The sound of the bells ring bring him back to reality. He quickly make his way out of the class trying to avoid from anyone seeing him and he didn't even spare a glance to look back in case Bella would notice him. Little did he know, by the time he went down the stairs, Bella was at the brink of her class's door trying to find him through the sea of people, which of course, she failed.