Consideration

I never wanted to go

 

Bella and Sehun bid Mr Bang goodbye and make their way back to their classroom. Out of all prestigious school, why Moorim High School? She felt like the whole world are against her. She have a mixed feeling about this situation, things have started to go well between her and Jongin. She afraid that the old feelings will come back without any warning. Unconsciously she let out a long sigh and massaging her temple. Sehun who was walking beside her all this time noticed that something is going on in that girl's mind.

"Something bothering you?"

"Yeah. Not really. I guess?" She answered unconvincingly.

"It's okay, no matter what happen, I got your back. Let's take care of each other." Sehun gave her an assurance smile and put his hand around Bella's shoulder.

"Yeah, let's do that." Bella somehow felt relieved that she had the chance to go there with none other than her own friend.

   The news about the exchange program has already gone wild among the students as it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for any student to participate in it especially since it's involving Bella and Sehun. And of course the rest of the boys were already informed about it. All of them meet at their table in cafeteria like usual but not Yi Fan and Junmyeon. Yet that didn't stop them from enjoying their food and it doesn't really matter to not have they join them.

   After a while, Yi Fan was being seen heading to their table holding his fist looking like a 5 year old boy who didn't managed to get an ice cream with Junmyeon tailing behind him. He roughly pulled his chair opposite Bella and sat down with his arm crossed which caught everyone's at the table attention.

"Dude what's wrong?" Jongdae asked.

"He tried to talk things out with the teacher who manage the exchange program to put him in but effortlessly failed." Junmyeon take his seat beside Yixing.

"She said that I should study harder if I want to get in, how dare she questioning my effort! She have no idea what have I gone through!" Yi Fan yelled.

"Yo aren't you the one who failed literature because you were bragging about yourself in the poem for final exam?" LuHan pointed out.

"That's not helping!"

"I will get you out of that program, one way or another!" Yi Fan continued.

"Ge it's okay, besides we need to be professional to be able to push aside personal matter when it comes to this." Bella tried to calm Yi Fan.

"Are you sure you don't want me to talk them out of this?" Jongin tried to persuade her.

"100 percent."

 

   As promised, Bella accompany Tao to go to the shopping mall to buy his gucci bag. Jongin and Sehun decided to tag along but failed to keep up with them since they won't stop getting into one shop to another shop. "And I thought they were talking about buying ONLY Gucci bag." Jongin nagged. Sehun couldn't be more agree.

"Oh my God, is this going to be our last time shopping together?! This is absurd!" Tao cried.

"Of course not. It's not like we can't meet up after school." Bella said as she sipped her Costa's Strawberry Vanilla flavoured milk.

"Stop being so worry you guys. I'm going there with Sehun anyway."

"You know, you can still pulled yourself out if you want." Jongin said as he laid-back on his chair.

"Guys come on, at least support us. Just think from the bright side, this is a good opportunity for us in terms of education." Sehun said convincingly.

Jongin gave up as he thought that it is true apart from what Sehun just said. He need to let it go for her own benefits. They finished up their food and cleared up the table before they leave. As usual, Jongin gave Bella a ride but this time Sehun joined them.  After they dropped her at her house, they went straight back home.

"Yah, stop stressing youself out about it. I'll take care of her." Sehun said as he was aware that Jongin seems a bit off during the whole ride.

"I don't know. I just, afraid things will turn out differently."

"Nothing will change. What could happen in that three months anyway?" Sehun crossed his arm.

"Anything."