Bella Choo

I never wanted to go

 Fake. One word that I can described about the daughter of the Cha Empire president, her body language totally tells everything of how she is actually being forced by her parents to join the meeting.

"You should be more like Bella-shi Cha Ae-ah, she is so amazing that she's already representing both of her parents company. Two company at one time! Bella-shi don't you think you're being too greedy?" said his father jokingly following by her mother grinning.

The look in her eyes as she heard that statement totally pissed her off although her smile was showing brightly.

 The meeting went as planned as I signed the agreement to let their company to cooprate with my family company branch in Japan and as usual but not necessarily I got used to it is the fact that they won't stop complimenting my family company. It's hard to tell the difference between a sincere compliment and that one compliment where people merely just want to take advantage of you. And I got to admit, I'm kind of annoyed with the fact that the salmon is cold as ice, not complaining but serving cold food is quite dissapointing when you are the guest here. I wish I could say that but clearly that would be rude of me and my parents would be surprised if such thing come out of my mouth. So I just enjoying my food as I should.

 Representing your parents company at the age of 15 is not that easy to be honest but that's what other people and the media think. I am more like the front person of my family company and  both of my parents are still helping me with a few things. They help me with some works from home while I will do some works at the office. My father ran a shoes company called as 'Jimmy Choo', so basically that's where my last name came from. When it comes to my mom, she ran a hotel and management bussiness. They decided that I should start to warm myself up so that I'll be ready by the time I finish with my studies and at the end of the year I actually succeed to keep the company in its glory time. So now I am 11th grade student that pursuing both her studies and career.

 As I arrived at my family mansion, I straightly go into the living room where all my family member already gathered saying that there's something they want to talked about.

 "Do you want to change first before you meet our guest?" my mom asked as she saw me walked in the living room.

 "Well then. If you excuse me, I'll get down in 15 minutes." I said nicely.

 

 After having a quick shower, I quickly change into a knee-length cocktail dress. Comfortable. For now. To be honest wearing dress in your own house is weird.

 "Are you really wearing that ? Is not like we're going out or something." 

 "Say whatever you want. I'm not listening."

 "Hey relax I was joking. Better get back down now before my mom scream our name as she usually do."

 

 As I walked into the living room, all eyes on me and I quickly take a sit beside my cousin.

"It's been a long time Bella-ah. The last time I saw you is when you were about 9 years old and now you are a beautiful young lady." Mrs Kim said nicely.

"Oh remember that time when she was crying hysterically bec.. ouchh! What was that for?!" as I pinched my cousin's lap.

"Aunt Wu look at your evil son!" I said.

"Stop it Yi Fan. You want me to take your ps4 again?" Aunt Wu said trying to control her voice.

"I was joking okay. Besides, it's not like Mr and Mrs Kim is not really familiar with our family." Kris said as he sulking.

"It is totally fine Mrs Wu, Yi Fan have always been like that since he was a kid anyway." everyone laughed as Mrs Kim ruffled Kris hair.

 The conversations end when both my parent including Kris's parent and Mr and Mrs Kim leave us to give us some time to talk with each other. Can anyone tell me why is that Kris is here too? He keep insisted to stay with me saying that just in case I need help.

"How are you Bella or should I call you Miss Bella?"

"Drop it dude, don't be too formal." I said punching his fist like we always do when we were a kid.

"Hahahahaha, I thought you've changed after all this year."

"Nope, she's still a witch." Kris said casually.

 I give him a glare and he act like he were about to faint but being captured by Jongin. I can't believe that these dude are actually being too dramatic.

"By the way Bella, don't you have a boyfriend? What was his name again? Urmmmmm aaah! Taehyung right? How is he now?!" Jongin asked eagerly.

 The look on my face changed immediately just by hearing his name, Kris who were laughing just now are already trying to hold his fist in anger and believe it or not you can feel some black aura starting to come out from Kris. Luckily Jongin understand what's going on and started to talk about other things.

 

 After the long night, Mr Kim's family finally make their leave and we bid them goodbye by the entrance door. I saw Kris was whispering something to Jongin but I just ignored it, who knows what they were talking about especially if they are boys. Tomorrow is school day and I don't want to messed up with my beauty sleep cause I am already tired with all the schedule. As I'm done changing into my pajamas and succeed in kicking Kris out of my room since it was raining and he's scared of lightning, I quickly crawled on my bed. It feels like the sky are crying along with my heart when I remember him or even think of him. I can't cry and I won't cry because I am stronger than before.

 Am I ?