Give me a reason

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin’s POV*

“Quick, tell me something! Give me an excuse, an excuse for my dad’s death! Was it worth it? You could have help!” I yelled and cried, he just maintained his silence.

“I am sorry that he passed away… but I didn’t know…” he paused.

“Listen, I quit the gang because I had my own problems and being a gang leader wasn’t helping at all. It was true that we had issues with the police but it wasn’t the main reason why I wanted to quit. I did quit and pass the gang and the issues to the next potential leader. I begin to know how your father had many disagreements with the current gang leader and he quit, then about how he was after your dad. I promise I didn’t know that they were after you too,” He defended himself.

“I never thought your dad had a daughter, I never thought you will be his daughter and I never thought I would need to get myself into HikKo gang again… I am sorry for your lost but believe me, I would have helped you out if I knew earlier,” Mr Kim added but I didn’t even want to believe in him one bit.

“Eun Rin, he was actually the one that saved you, we wouldn’t even know that you were in trouble if it wasn’t for him,” J-hope tried to convince.

“He was the one that saw you and Jin getting kidnap and he was the one that called Jungkook for help as well as the police, I don’t think he is lying,” Jimin added on but I just couldn’t bring myself to believe what they said too.

“You trust us right, after all, we have been through. All these bruise and memories, you believe us, right?” V questioned and I just nodded.

“Yeah then trust him because I do, even though he doesn’t look a bit like a gang leader,” Jin joked.

“I don’t believe one bit but thank you, Mr Kim, my father would thank you for this too,” I said and bowed before walking off. All I wanted to do then was cry, I felt that I was such a burden. I just kept walking and walking toward the direction of our dorm. Suga well he just kept quiet and followed me by my side, to ensure I was safe. I guess Mr Kim send the rest of the bangtan member to the hospital for treatment especially Jin.

“You are injured, stop following me, go seek medical attention,” I said not making any eye contact.

“Seeing you like that hurts me even more than the bruises and cuts on my body,” Suga replied.

“I wouldn’t in a million years thought he would somehow know my dad and he had the ability to help, sure I couldn’t blame him but I don’t know…” Tears rolled down my cheeks.

“He quit before my dad did so I can’t blame him right but he—“ I kept going back and forth, having a conversation with myself about whether or not I should put the blame on him.

“What has happened already happened, why don’t you just look at the brighter side of whatever we have and done so far? You have me, I will always be here,” Suga said and gave me a back hug. I tried to swallow my tears and processed what he said. It did make a lot of sense and I shouldn’t take what I have for granted. Now I have no family members, I should be thankful to those who still care about me.

“Thank you for everything,” I turned over and hug him back.

It was a tough day for everyone, by the time Suga and I were back in the apartment, everyone was already sleeping in their own room or sofa.

“Let’s get your wounds take care off,” I suggested and brought Suga into my room since the first aid kit was in my room.

“Don’t ever go anywhere without me anymore, I love you,” He said and kissed me on my lips once I shut the room door. He then broke the kiss.

“Understood?” He asked again and I just nodded with flushed cheeks.

“Fix me up and let’s cook dinner together,” He said with a smile and pat my head, I just smiled back and started cleaning his wound.

*I am a seriously lucky girl* I thought and smiled.


Hold on! As this is not the end of this fanfic!

We still have the last drama up ahead and you will be stunned!

If you enjoyed it so far, please comment and let me know!

Thank you so far for all the support.

I love yall ❤️

-dyodyopie