Best Joke

The Scented Girl

*Suga's POV*

I walked along the school corridor with Eun Rin happily telling me about how the new amusement park in this area. She told me she wanted to go and suggested for us to go with her next time. I acted cold and answered her questions just by saying yes or I simply just ‘oohed’ and ‘aahed’. 

"Why are you so emotionless, am I too boring? Do you still hate me for calling you an animal?" She asked. 

"I don't hate you. I wanted to kill you but since you said you forgave me for being mean, so I forgave you too. We are even, so stop pestering me" I told her and she sulked.

"You had a better personality on the bus," She said softly.

"Haha by any chance you are touched by my actions and you've fallen for me?" I teased but actually in heart, I hoped for a yes from her.

"Well I was touched to be very honest, but for feelings-- erm I am not that sure yet," She answered as she hurried her footsteps to get away from my side.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused by her replied since it could be a yes and a no.

"I just--" 

"Oppa come here, we've something important to show you!" Hye Min suddenly came into the conversation and dragged me away by force. Though I tried to stop her, she wouldn't give up and continue to drag me towards the garden. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked when I saw the rest of the Bangtan members.

"That thing dragged me here by force then this thing made us stay. They said it was important," Rap Monster replied then Eun Rin came running and stood next to me, catching up her breath.

"You stupid-- walk so fast" She complained and I laughed.

"Work out more please," I lousy stamina.

"Oppa we are not here to discuss, about sports or anything. I am here to show and prove to you that Kim Eun Rin is not as special as you think. If she can attract butterflies so can we," Jungsoo said and smirked at us. I turned around and looked at Eun Rin only to see her biting her bottom lip.

*She must be worried about Jungsoo knowing her secret* I thought.

"More special is it? You es drag us all the way here to prove it?" Rap Monster laughed at them.

"Fine if she is not as special as you said and you can attract butterflies just like her, I will do whatever you want for a week," He added boldly. 

"I sure can and watch out little . I will come after for my revenge after this," She warned Eun Rin who hid behind my back as she panicked. Without a second word, she starts spinning in circles followed by clique, mimicking Eun Rin. Indeed there was flower smell but it was not as fresh as Eun Rin's and it smelt weird. 

*What is this trying to pull off this time* I wondered and looked at the surrounding, still not spotting a single sign of butterflies.

"Don't waste my time," I warned and she glared at me.

"Just wait, I will admit failure if aren't isn't any butterflies in the next five minutes." She replied cheekily. The whole gang waited and nothing much happened, leaving only twenty more seconds, I decided to leave this joke.

"Let's go Eun Rin, she is wasting our time." I grabbed Eun Rin by the wrist, about to take my leave when suddenly Rap Mon stopped me.

"Something is really flying towards us," He said as he directed towards the direction. I took a closer look.

"Hyung those aren't butterflies! Those are bees!" Jimin exclaimed. Before we knew it, Jungsoo and her gang were being attacked by the bees, all of us burst out into laughter while the girl gang panicked and shouted out for help as they ran around in small circles, shooing the bees away. Eun Rin was holding it at first but later to giggle out a little. Soon, a whole group of students crowded along to see the situation before bursting out into laughter.

"We should help them," She suggested but I shook my head, “they wanted to beat you if they succeed they don't worth you help," I continue laughing. 

"You girls take off your jacket and put over your face. Don't let the bee sting your face!" Jin suddenly exclaimed and rushed out towards Jungsoo along with V as they took off their jacket, covering her face as they brought her out of the bee crowd with her gang.

"Guys we are in trouble too!" Jimin yelled again as he noticed the bees flying towards us. The members were all busy protected their own self and ran to the classroom.

*Eun Rin, she carries flower scent!* I thought I hurriedly took off my jacket and cover both our faces as we ran.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"You carry flower scent I am worried about you being sting so I am helping you!" I yelled as I shoo the bees away.

"No go away, you will get sting more. The bees might want to sting me more than you because of my scent!" She yelled and pushed me away but I held her closer to me.

"I will drag you down!" She exclaimed.

"Jin throw the bag on Jungsoo away, I think it is what the bees are attracted to!" I ignored Eun Rin and pull her closer to me in case she wanted to run away from me just for my safety. 

"Hurry, untie it and throw it away!" Jin yelled at Jungsoo and she did as she was told, her gang followed her actions and in a few seconds. The bees all flew towards the bag, leaving us. We cooled down from the bee trouble and took a deep breath, feeling more relief from it.

"How special you are able to attract bees," J-Hope insulted the gang as they looked onto the ground remorsefully.

"Get out of my sight before I take my revenge. Be glad nobody got hurt and be glad Jin and V saved you guys. Otherwise, your face would be swollen! Never bother us again and never speak of the butterflies again!" Rap Monster warned and the gang nodded before leaving us alone.


*Eun Rin POV*

"That was seriously the best joke of the year!" Jimin burst out into laughter again once they left.

"Don't laugh at them, they were pretty embarrassed too." I held in my laughter but something made me more serious.

"How did they know about it, did they saw the butterflies too?" I asked and looked around, hoping for a member to give me an answer.

"They might but don't worries. Don't forget Rap Monster already shut them up," Suga reassured me as he wore the jacket.

"I hope they will. Thank you for being so selfless and willing to help me" I thanked Suga. It was the second time he helped me though he was rather a little cold to me.

"No problem. You were just near me so I helped you," He told me.

"Really I thought you said it was because you were worried about me?" I teased and he rolled his eyes. 

"Get to class, you are tutoring V today." He instructed and hit the back of my head.

"Alright faker bye," I said rubbing my head with a faint smile before heading to class with Jungkook non-stop laughing at the previous incident.


Hello love(s)!! So this is one of the drama I plotted.

LOL. I thought it was funny and a grreat ides

for Jungsoo and her gang to get a taste of her own medicines.

Wasn't it funny? Let me know, just leave a comment of your reaction

and I do reply to comments. I don't bite so do it! Drop the silent readers habit! ^.^v

Suga is such a faker :> Has anyone though of who might the OC be with? keke. Comment that too~

Next chapter is a start of new drama and I promise the next set of drama(s)

would be much moore intense and changes everyone's life in this fanfic.

Thank you for reading and do subscribe for more, if you like it! ^^ Upvotes are welcome as usual!

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update 42 subbies or 5 comments or 1 upvote or 1 interesting comment!

Or you guys wait until I like to post :] 

Evil author here keke--

Once again thank you for all the support