Death VS Death

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Family of Kim Heok Ki-- is Kim Eun Rin right?" The doctor questioned.

"Yes I am Kim Eun Rin, did my appa wake up?" I cheered on the positive note.

"I am sorry but--" The doctor paused and looked at me with sorry eyes and a heavy sigh.

"Do you have any other family members?" He changed the questioned.

"No, I don't please do continue with what you were going to say" I replied with a squeaky voice afraid of the news he was going to say, while the members of Bangtan walked back into the room.

"Oh" Is what the man in his white uniform said and looked away.

"Perhaps I will just speak with one of the young men here" He continues and grabbed Jungkook who was the nearest to him, heading out of the room.

"Stop! Just tell me what is wrong!" I demanded the truth and situation of my father. 

"Just tell her already!" Jimin helped and the rest of the members glared the doctor who was already under-stressed by the burning eyes.

"I am sorry but your father passed away two hours ago due to a sudden heart attack. We did our best but he couldn't make it back. We tracked down his previous medical records and we found out that he had a heart attack before but he fought through that. We wasn’t informed of the heart attack he had before so perhaps it was the fluid we injected into him that caused the heart attack. We are terribly sorry for your lost" The doctor said and flinched a little at the last part. 

"No impossible the heart attack only happened once. The doctor told me it won't happen again. He reassured me! You are lying!" I yelled through my shaky voice and looked through my shaky eyes as I jumped off the bed, wanting to walk to the doctor but only to fall on the floor.

"Eun Rin!" V exclaimed wanting time help me time stand back on my two feet.

"I don't want your help!" I pushed him away with my elbow with all my might as I hobbled to the doctor.

"Tell me you are lying!" I demanded with blurred visions caused by tears.

"I couldn't. I am truly sorry for your sudden loss" He croaked.

"Liar! You are lying!" I yelled in disbelief through my painful cry as I fell hard onto the floor as the others stared. The doctor just shook his head.

Out of instincts, I crawled to the wall and start banging my head against it. Each hit was hard and painful but not as painful as the lost I had. Everyone in the room stared at me in shock.

"Stop it!" Suga ran over and turned me to look at him, holding my arms tightly to prevent my silly actions.

"Let go! I rather die than to have no family members! He was all I had and now he is gone all of the sudden! I am so alone in this world! I just want to join him and my mother! Let me die!" I tried to struggle out of his strong grip and avoided eye contact.

"Who said you have no family members! We are your family members! You have us. Dying just because of those reasons is just bull! You can't die that will make your father sad! Live well for him and I promise you that would be his last wish before leaving you!" He pulled me off the floor and hugged me tightly with comforting words.

"No! Nothing you said is real! Nothing is real! I am just--" I broke down and collapsed in his arms with eyelashes soaked with grief and soon it was his shirt that was soaked with heartbroken tears

"Hyung bring her back to her bed and rest," Jimin said and Suga supported me all the way back to the bed.

"I will get the nurse to change her bandage. Do take care if her" The doctor said before leaving.
I sat on the bed covering my face away from everyone, my ugly red puffy eyes and red nose I couldn't care less to stop. Just wanting to cry everything out, I curled into a ball on the bed ignoring the whole world and everyone who cared. Shutting everything off as I cried myself to sleep. The nurse fed me food but I refused to eat, only taking in medicines and changed the bandages.

*If it wasn't for me. If I didn't went to the amusement park. If-- If-- * I hid under the blanket and thought of all the 'if' as I sobbed on all my bads. All the reasons of my appa's death all seems to fall on me and no one else. 

"It was all because of me" I blamed myself forgetting about the others who is looking. But who cares though.

To Be Continue


 

 

Oh poor Eun Rin mainhae T.T I am sick BTW and so yeah taking a nap later [feeling drowsy]

I am so angry like seriously 'How does my brain works!' why do I make this whole fanfic so dramatic!

I didn't gain subbies at all because I have unsubbies ._. those idiot boxes  They don't know what 

they are missing here. All the bad and good vibes-- like pfft *Roll my big eyes* Hehe

So there is many more to come as said 'Imma not ending here!!' so subscribe and don't

be an idiot box-- TeeHee I hope you guys like this fanfic as much as I do :]

Comment your feels for this chapter or the whole fanfic and give this an upvote if you love this fanfic!

Update : #SuEun is winning here but do not stop voting here!

-dyodyopie

Next Update 83 subbies or 5 comments or an upvote / an inetreating comment

The responds you guys give in the comment sections are simply amazing! I love how you guys

are so active in commenting. I am sorry if I don't reply to you but yeah I read all your  comments^^

Thank you guys so much and stay AWSOME POSSUM!