Gang plan

The Scented Girl

*Jungsoo POV*

"I really can't stand it anymore! She is just-- She doesn't deserve to be with Bangtan!" I ranted to the twins beside me as I glared at Eun Rin from afar who is studying like she always use to

"Unnie I can't too! We all hate Eun Rin but we can't do anything. After two incidents we really can't mess with her anymore. Eun Rin attracts butterfly, she isn’t human! And Bangtan always protect her and be by her side treating her like their own sister!" Hye Min said and I rolled my eyes.

" that ! If we are really going to give up here, we won't be the toughest girl gang in B.Proof High. Furthermore, she had already taken over our position in Bangtan's heart. If I can't steal that position away, I can't let her go so easily. There is a price to pay for stealing that position! I want revenge!" I exclaimed, thinking of the plan I plotted for the last few weeks just to get back at Eun Rin.

"What do you suppose we could do? We can't even go near her and she won't even come to us. Plus like Hye Min said Bangtan is beside her all the time! You think we don't want revenge? We want it but we can't have it!" Hye Jin stated her thoughts.

"Well I have a plan and it will be a sure to make her suffer and regret, perhaps even moving out of this town. Who is interested and want to carry this plan out?" I smirked proudly.

"What's the plan?" Hye Jin asked.  

"Well, the plan is---" I whispered it into their ear and they immediately agreed to it.

*Just wait till that time and we will have her all to ourselves* I cursed her in my mind only looking forward to crushing her bones and soul.


*Eun Rin POV*

"Jungkook I am going to the school library to finish the project you coming with me?" I invited him but he denied it.

"Okay fine then just know that if we fail you can't blame on me because you just did a little research that's all" I warned and he nodded.

*Stupid Jungkook such a free loader---* I cursed and stomped out of the cafeteria.

*I need to find the pictures and explanations to make the presentation more elaborate also I need--* I was making a list of what I need to find when Jungsoo stop in front of me, crying.

"I need your help" She begged.

"Huh, what's wrong?" I hurriedly asked.

"Hye Min fainted in the classroom I can't carry her alone and Hye Jin is not with me! Please help me I think she is dying!" She cried and begged.

"Alright let's go!" I agreed, abandoning the project because it was a life and death matter. We ran through the dark alley and to the classroom at the corner of the school.

"Hye Min what's wrong?" I rushed to the cold body on the ground.

"Are you okay, why do you look so pale?" I asked but there was no response.

"Hye Min we need to get you to the school-- Ah!" Something hard slammed into the back of my head, causing me to fall.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at Jungsoo who was holding a bet in her hand with a smirk.

"Obviously taking revenge, if Hye Min was really sick I would have used this chance to ask help from Bangtan and not you," She said while Hye Min stood up smirking and Hye Jin walking into the room with two bricks in her hands.

"I didn't do anything to you! Why do you want revenge?" I exclaimed still on the floor in pain.

"You didn't do anything tch ! You did everything! You stole our position in Bangtan's heart! We were this close to be with them like you are now!" She yelled and threw the bat across the classroom.

"I did not steal your position and I am not in Bangtan's heart!" I defended myself trying to stand up but failed to.

"You did and I can't do anything but revenge!" She yelled.

"Grab her hurry before she can stand idiots!" Jungsoo yelled at her own members and they did as they were told to. Like before, the pinned me onto the floor with their knees and grab my wrist tightly.

"You have some pretty fingers to let the butterflies land on not until I make them swollen and ing ugly!" She yelled and dropped the brick from a short height and onto my right hand's fingers.

"Ahh! No! No-- I really don't have a position in their heart we are just friends!" I defended myself in pain with the truth and with tears rolling down my eyes.

"We too was almost their ‘friends’ and they would care about us like how they are to you but you came and ruined everything!" She lashed out her anger and lifted the brick off my hand, moving to my left hand ready to drop it.

"Please stop it-- Please Hye Min save me, remembered I save you guys in the back alley of the restaurant! Please stop it" I begged and pleaded, feeling numbness in my right fingers.

"Don't even try to use my sympathy! If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't even need to be in the back alley! Don't you even mention about it, it was all your fault!" Hye Min exclaimed and pinned me harder onto the ground then a brick was dropped onto my left fingers. I tear even more along with my loud scream but it all seemed to be useless.

"Just stay away from Bangtan now would you? If you would, we would stop now, otherwise, who knows if your life would end today" Jungsoo threatened but I shook my head and took a deep breath to calm myself or to relief the pain.

"I would never stay away from them. Even-- even if I do they won't stay away from me. I-- I suggest you better stop this. Re--remember Rap-- Monster said if you harm me, he will harm you back with more serious consequences?" I warned Jungsoo as well as reminded Hye Jin's incident with Rap Monster and me as I bit my bottom lips to endure the pain on my fingers and struggle to stay awake from the dizziness.

"You just keep looking for death right?!" Jungsoo exclaimed and dropped the brick onto my right hands again doubling the pain.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed only to see my fingers getting purple and red with a huge swell on every single one of them. They repeatedly warning me to stay away from Bangtan but I repeatedly said 'no' only leading to the increasing of pain on my hand.

"I have no more time for you and your pride! Just die !" Hye Min yelled in frustration and held the brick up high, ready to smash them on my head.

"Eun Rin!" Jungkook break open the door, rushing in with the members of Bangtan when the break was an inch away from my head.

To Be Continued--


FYI this is a cliffhanger. LMAO.

So I did an update again because I really think I should leave you guys

in panic and something ish! It is gonna be fun reading comments now!

FYI again- read my every chapter note to be informed of the notes in every update, okay?

So Jungsoo that little never learn from her lessons. Bee oh Bee sting her like right now please :>

Hopefully this chapter ain't ty at all. Drama is still on and it is way ing bigger than this on my next update

Poor Eun Rin AKA you, have a life written by me :[ Who knows she might die, maybe?

Subscribe to be updated and up vote if you love this fanfic!

Comment to let me know your reactionsor what do you think will happen next! Drop the bad silent reader habits!

-dyodyopie

Next update 68 subbies or 4 comments or an upvote/ interesting comment!

Thank you and stay awsome possum everyone!