Who is the ex-boss of the HikKo gang

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin’s POV*

The butterflies flew closer and closer to the fighting gang members, and they slowly started to split into smaller groups and slowly inching closer and closer to each HikKO members.

Soon, the butterflies were flying above each HikKo gang member as if it was trying to help the Bangtan members to distract them.

“Stop what you are doing witch or I will kill him!” The gang leader yelled at me and point a gun at Jin who was totally defenceless.

“I am not doing anything! Mr Kim please help!” I yelled back as I struggle to break free.

Without a second thought, Mr Kim who was HikKo ex-boss tried to disarm him and pinned him down onto the ground. Fighting hard to ensure that he doesn’t get a chance to fight back.

The scene was just so messy, everyone was busy fighting and defending themselves, butterflies flying above the HikKo gang member’s head just makes everything even more complicated. Jin who was as helpless as me, can’t do anything not even break free, all I could do at that point of time was watch and hope for the best.

*This is all my fault… someone, please save us…* I cried in my head.

As if the butterflies heard my prayers, they landed on the HikKo gang member’s face. Each of the gang members had butterflies attached to their face or at least that was what it looked like. This gave Bangtan members the chance to attack the members they were fighting since they had to try and shoo the butterflies away and defend themselves, it was impossible.

“Ahhhh! ! Get these insects off my face!! My eyes!! They are burning!” One of the members suddenly shout and like dominos effect, every one of the other gang members wailed in pain. Within minutes, they were in so much pain that they couldn’t even stand on their feet but just roll on the floor in pain.

“Quick let’s go knock that bastard out!” Rap monster exclaimed as he rushed to help Mr Kim who is still struggling to pin him down, while Suga came and untie me.

“Someone please untie Jin quickly, he was beaten up really badly!” I cried out to J-Hope who is limping with the help of Jimin and V.

“Don’t worry we got him,” Jungkook reassured.

“Stop worrying about the others! Are you okay? I was so worried about you!” Suga exclaimed and hugged me so tightly in his arms.

“Tell me did they do anything to you?” He asked.

“No… he didn’t, thank you for coming and saving me,” I cried and hugged back.

“I will call the police, now let’s just tie all these idiots up and wait for them to come,” Mr Kim said as he rubbed his wrist.

After 20 minutes

The police came and questioned us. The butterflies flew away too. I had so many questions on my mind for everyone and especially Mr Kim.

*Why is he an ex-boss of that gang? Why does he know my father?---*

“You kids are lucky nobody is killed here, otherwise all of you will need to go to jail. I didn’t expect a teacher to get into a fight too, please lead your students properly. Thankfully, these idiots are the ones at fault but it isn’t right for you to get into fight anyways. Always call the police first next time, we will hand it properly. Now, we will make sure they are locked up for good. Don’t ever try to act as a hero again,” The officers warned the boys as he instructed the other officers to the criminals back to the station.

“He is a gangster too! Lock him up!” The gang leader exclaimed.

“Shut up before I charge you for disturbing investigations,” The other officers warned.

“I will kill you all once I am out and oh watch out Kim, I will be back for you,” He smirked and laughed evilly as he was forced into the car.

“Get this young man to the hospital, he looks like he is going to die,” The officers said as he eyed Jin.

“I am fit enough, I won’t die from these injuries,” Jin joked.

“Alright, hopefully, you guys will just come to the stations for some further investigations, see you then,” With that said, the officers left us alone.

“So, you knew who I was all these times and you pretend you did know a single thing?” I mumble out as I gave him a stare that could kill because I blame Mr Kim so much for not helping even though he knew about my situation.

“My father could still be alive if it wasn’t for you…” I blamed him.

“Eun Rin ah, he—“

“Please just let me settle with him on my own…” I said while Mr Kim just avoided eye contact with me.

“Quick, tell me something! Give me an excuse, an excuse for my dad’s death! Was it worth it? You could have help!” I yelled and cried, he just maintained his silence.

​​​​


Hello again! Another update, I hope you enjoy!

Dramatic isn't it. Should Eun Rin blame Mr Kim for not helping

from the start? Who knew such a useless teacher used to be a gang boss.

Be sure to stay tune for more drama! 

I couldn't believe there would still be people who will

subscribe to me but thank you! I would love to have some comments on how

I can improve on this story! Tell me what you want to see!

-dyodyopie