Just Let Me

The Scented Girl

*Jin POV*

"A talk with all please?" The doctor invited, taking a step in and out quickly. We followed him out only leaving Jungkook to stay beside Eun Rin in case she will do something dangerous like previously.

"She can be discharged out of the hospital today. The good news is that she is healing quickly and I predict she will recover in about two months or perhaps even sooner. She had been skipping meals so it will affect the recovery span so do make sure she eats on time and healthy. Though she is healing physically, she is not healing mentally. She would need plenty of emotional support and of course physical support because of her hand injuries as all of you know. Take care of her well she needs everyone's protection as well as care now. Do make sure she is emotionally stable too. We won't want her to try to commit something stupid. Come back for check up when there are signs of pain. Consume and apply her medicine on time too. Good luck" The doctor informed us. Everyone nodded in acknowledgement before heading back to the room.

Eun Rin was just seating on her bed as Jungkook changes her bandages while trying to create a small conversation.

"I've improved on my recent test and I brought it here for you. I will show you later. I have one question which I am not sure of can you please explain?" Jungkook faked as he begged for her attention and reply but she just remained silent and blinked blankly to the surrounding air not even looking at the speaker.

*She is breaking down mentally* I thought and stared at Jungkook and her for a moment like the rest who just entered the room. Each carried a bitter frowning face, all worried about that girl, not knowing what to do.

"Done! Look at this question" Jungkook cheered trying to brighten the mood while placing her hands back under the blanket and took the test paper from his bag. Flipping to the question he was 'not sure' of and shove it in front but a few inches away from Eun Rin face to get her attention.

"Good job Jungkook. You lost the mark because you didn't give the full explanation. It is on the textbook page 78" She complimented weakly and corrected him. Jungkook didn't like it. He wanted more than just a correction from her. He wanted the heartwarming girl again to nag at him again for when he lost a mark due to careless mistakes. Ooh was all Jungkook can say before dropping his cheerful image.

"Eun Rinnie! I bought your favourite book here. I will read it for you!" Jimin continued. Gracefully motioned, he opened the book to the page where she stopped, trying to bring the mood up but Eun Rin is killing it slowly by not replying.

"I am tired" She announced before hiding herself under the blanket taking the nap she never wanted and soon falling into her beauty sleep.

"What should we do? She wouldn't even look at us unless we talk about school work. Once she is done explaining, she would go back to be a blank head person" V pouted at the situation, disapproving it.

"On the bright side if she is still correcting our mistakes when we asked about it, it means she is still caring about us" I added, consolidating everyone's empty heart, taking a glance over at the sleeping beauty.

"She suffered too much this time. We must bring her back to how she used to be no matter what" Suga declared and the maknae nodded approvingly. 

"We can leave the hospital now and bring her back" Rap Monster suddenly came into the room loudly, waking up the girl.

"Oops I'll get the nurse to change her" He exits the room guilty with a face flushed with embarrassment. 

-At Bangtan's Apartment-

"Eat your lunch, please. I am begging you" V whined and held the spoon in front of Eun Rin's mouth. Waiting for it to open but she ignored, only leaning back against the wall quietly. 

"Please eat?" Jimin came in continued to beg but nothing works.

"We won't force you if you don't want to," Rap Monster said feeling defeated. He snatched the bowl from Taehyung's hand and feast on the cooled food angrily.

"Ignore him. At least drink a little water" Taehyung suggested but she shook her head then tears rolled down her face.

"Alright then" Taehyung gave up too and left her alone as he dragged the people around him to the other side of the room, giving her some personal space.


*Eun Rin POV*

*Since they won't let me die, I can at least starve right?* I thought as I inhaled the cold air.

*Author's POV*

Eun Rin never meant to ignore the members' kindness but she just wanted to die at that moment, she lost it. She never thought about how the others felt she was just plain selfish. Oh well, what can a lonely girl do with that lonely heart of hers?

#Get well soon Eun Rin


Oh my poor baby Eun Rin T.T

Hello Hello, happy new year everyone! May I wish a smooth and joyness new year to you and your life.

Adding a little spice of romance and luck to them too, happy new year! Stay health~

End of my new year wishes to my loyal subbies and readers also silent readers!

Yo man! Drop that habit it is bad! Start the year right! Comment down more often, okay..

It is hurting me now that the comment and subscribe rates are dropping like yeah!

I gain 2 subbies since the last update and the response from the last update wasn't that much either. Aigoo--

I already 'Back To School' just the first day today and my work load is like a lot. So I won't have a frequent updating T.T

Mainhaeyo. Kekeke Still do leave a comment and subscribe to me for more of this story. Drama does not end here!

Upvote to this piece please ^^

Stay awesome possum

-dyodyopie

Next Update 2 upvotes or 5 comments or 85 subbies or an interesting comment ^^