Bus Issue

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Jungkook take over!" Rap Monster instructed before letting me step into the class. Jungkook gave him a thumb up and signal me to go over to him.

Though I got the promise that Bangtan will protect me, I was still afraid of the members who bullied me before. I took a sat on my usual seat on the first day but this time, Jungkook move forward and took the seat beside me. He stared at me for the past twenty minutes kept on smiling or giggling, making me feel totally uncomfortable. I was a total paranoid at that moment.

"You took the deal? “He asked and I nodded.

"Smart choice you won't regret it!" He added.

"We both are 97' liners right. Which month are you born in?" He asked and placed his head on my desk.

"4th December" I answered with fear and flinched a little.

"I just asked you the month, not date, why are you so scared? It is my turn to protect you so I will harm you so no worries. Here is a secret for you none of the Bangtan members is really bad if they are close to that person. Anyways, I am still older than you no more being the maknae," He cheered for the last part.

*If they are close? This means they are taking me in a member?* I questioned myself then suddenly, he moved a piece of hair to the back of my ear.

"What are you doing?" I asked and gulped down my saliva nervously.

"Trying to find a better view to look at you, that piece of hair is blocking so I moved them away." He replied with a smile.

"Pay attention, so I can revise for you later," I instructed with an apple pink cheeks and a slight smile.

"Not me today, none of the Bangtan members expect Suga hyung. We all are busy. It is his turn today," Jungkook announced in a carefree manner.

"What how did the other members know so quickly that I took the deal and how did you guys decide so fast whose turn is it today?" I asked.

"There is something call messaging in class," He waved his phone at me

"Oh okay then" I replied feeling like a total idiot.

*Out of so many members and it got to be Suga? I offended him so many times. I am not on good terms with him, at all! He would kill me, oh no--* I cursed myself.

"That devil, how can she make Jungkook, Jin and Rap Monster be nice to her. She must know some spells or something! She is a witch!" Jung Soo insulted and I could hear it loud and clear, so did Jungkook.

"Watch what you say , it is against the human nature and a laughing stock for a witch to scold her own kind” Jungkook attacked back and Jung Soo rolled her eyes.

"It is not good for a bad boy to treat a good girl so nice too. It is against the human nature and a laughing stock too." She snapped rudely while making a face. Jungkook clenched his fist angrily. Without wasting another second, he heads over to her and grabbed her by the collar, giving a slap on her face. I immediately hurried to Jungkook at that sight and grabbed his hand, grabbing everyone’s attention as well.

"Forget it Jungkook. She is scolding me not you. I am not hurt so you are doing your task well. Besides you hit her already, she will learn her lesson. Let her go alright?" I claimed him down and he just threw Jung Soo back to her seat.

"You got lucky," He told her before dragging me back to our seat. The lesson ended with Jung Soo crying at the back. As well as Mister giving me a proper math lesson without disturbance from the others and it was all thanks to Jungkook.

"Let's go find the others, we will hand you to Suga hyung." Jungkook dragged me out of the classroom right after the bell rang.

"Wait, Eun Rin, I want to have a word with you." Mister stopped in front of us and Jungkook, blocking our pathway.

"Move aside old guy," Jungkook demanded already losing his temper.

"It's okay, just a talk wouldn't hurt," I told Jungkook, he nodded and let me go to a corner with Mister.

"Eun Rin-shi, why are you going out with Jungkook? He is a bad influence," He nagged me.

"Mr Lee, no worries at all. I am fine, the bullying for me had stopped because of him and some help of others. I promise I will continue to be the student you always care alright. I am still a good girl, not turning bad." I read his mind.

"But--"

"Really no worries, if you are. Let's make a bet, for the next test. Jungkook-shi's result will improve. If he doesn't improve, I will do eight essays for you about the life values. Each elaborating my understanding for each value, if you are not happy with my work, I will redo them until you are happy alright. Please do not worry, a good boy will turn bad. But bad boy will turn good as well. Believe me," I told and along with a smile to assure Mister.

"Alright, the next test will be in two weeks’ time then. I am hoping for some changes to his results. Please be careful even around the people who you mentioned," Mister told me before heading off to the office.

"What did that old fool said?" Jungkook asked with a grumpy tone.

"He said the next test will be in two weeks times. He told me to stay away from you. I told him that he doesn’t need to worry. But he still disapproved me hanging around with people in this school so I made a bet saying if you don't improve in the next test, I will write eight essays on life values and if he doesn't like my work. I will redo until he likes it. So please work hard for me, pay attention in his class. He is often giving good advice on the test. Or else my hands will turn weak after those essays." I begged Jungkook.

"What? You used me as a bet! You got yourself into a writing punishment, I can never improve." He told me while laughing as we walked to the school gate.

"You said that because you don't put in effort in revisions and you don't listen in class. Not because you can't. Give it a try, if you success I will be happy. If you try and still no improvements, I will still be happy too because you tried your best. If you don't even bother to try, that would really make me sad and angry," I said and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Alright, I will save you from that writing punishment but no guarantees," He gave up and finally decided to work hard.

"If you improve, I will treat you tteokbokki." I encouraged him further and he nodded.

"Call! We will start next time we revise and I will pay a little more attention in that old guy's class." He said full of confidence and before I knew it, we were already at the school gate.

"Yo! You guys took a while" Jimin complained and hung his hand around Jungkook.

"Whatever, let's go study--" Suga said unwillingly and grabbed me by my wrist, leaving off to somewhere.

"Wait!" A guy who I remember with the spray paint called out.

"What?" Suga asked with annoyance.

"Here I got you this, I am sorry for last time." He bowed and handed me a paper bag. I took a look and notice a new set of school uniform.

"Thank you, V, right? V is your name?" I questioned.

"Not the real name," He answered with an awkward smile.

"Thank you anyway, I really--" I was interrupted when Suga suddenly dragged me away by force off to somewhere.

"Hey, where are you dragging me to! Let go of me, I can follow you myself!" I exclaimed.

"Back to the apartment, we have to study remember." He said and let go of his grip. I nodded and followed behind him quietly, the whole trip from then to the apartment was awkward. Even when we reached the destination. With the worksheets on the table, none of us spoke. It was just him staring at me and me looking away.

"Eun Rin right?" He broke the silence with a question. I nodded and stole a glance to look at him. He shook his head while looking down then grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes, waiting for something to happen but only to feel something wet trickling down my arm.

"Your wound opened, blood is trickling down and you don't feel anything? Are you just study smart and life dumb?" He nagged and rolled up my sleeve.

"I guess I didn't notice," I answered honestly.

"That's why I noticed, here let me bandage that up.", He said and starts to clean the wound then bandage it up. The whole procedural made me think that he isn't a bad guy like I thought he was.

*He was warm hearted but why did he act fiercely to me when we first met?* I questioned myself as I looked at him from afar as he worked on my bandage.

"Done, now go on. Start with the revisions. I can't afford to fail this year." He instructed and I nodded, quickly beginning without revisions for the next three hours. During these three hours, I notice that he is not as bad as I thought. He was even funnier and warm hearted than I thought. He was unintentionally funny and warm hearted, though he still put on his cool and bad boy image, I know he wasn't. He was also another person who retained like the rest, unlike Jungkook who just reached this grade.

"I still don't understand this question. It doesn't make sense to me at all." 

"Suga you didn't read the textbook or use it as a reference to answer this. The textbook has it all, instead of putting it under your for cushioning. Why don't you put it on the table and open to page 56 to find the answer? It is there I am sure." I nagged and he sighed before lifting his up to take the textbook, unwillingly flipping it to page 56.

"Daebak, you are better than google you answer everything and know everything." He said in an amazed tone.

"Pay more attention, take down notes in class. You won't even need google. Google can't be right all the time too." I said and highlight the answer in the textbook for him.

"Yoongi, Kim Yoon Gi" He said coolly while transferring the answers from the textbook to his homework.

"Huh? There is such a term. Why didn't I know?" I wondered and flipped through the textbook.

"Stupid that is my name, my real name." He said and snatched the textbook away from my hand.

"Ah-- I see. You guys really hate you real name right?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"I meant why don't you use your real name?" I asked.

"We named ourselves to form Bangtan. Each name means something or sounds cooler. That's why, anyway. I finished my revision and Jin is calling us," He explained then picked up the phone.

"Yo, sup dude."

"Alright be there in 10 minutes," He then hung up with a smile creeping on his face.

"Let's go!" He said and pulled me up from the chair.

"Where?" I questioned.

"Watch a show of course," He said and dragged me out of the apartment but this time he was more gentle.

We took the bus but because it was near 7 pm, the bus was crowded with adults after work and heading home thus it was squeezy. I was being pushed around by the ahjusshis around me. Some stepped on my foot again and again and some just moved closer to me, making me feel very uncomfortable.

*Why is life so hard?* I whined in my mind as the fat guy in front of me stepped on my feet the third time.

"Come here stupid," Suga pulled me closer to him and into his embrace, with one hand around my waist and the other holding onto the pole for support. I blushed and looked up to him.

"What are you looking at?" He asked and looked down, creating eye contact for both of us.

"Nothing," I replied then looked away and stayed quiet through the whole trip, with his hands protectively around my waist. Suga's hands wrapped tighter around me as more of people got onto the bus and fought for space to stand on. He constantly asked me if I was okay and if his hands were too tight around me but I just shook my head.

"Hold on just one more stop and we are there," He told me and moved a little to create space for the people who were boarding. The bus got so packed till Suga had to put his head on mine because of the bag pack the guy behind him had. It was hitting his head. He had to lean forward and place it on mine.

*What an awkward position to be in public* I mentally laughed at the situation I was in.


*Suga's POV*

*Is she really that stupid, going to stay there and get molest by that fat ?* I thought as I stared at the guy's hands, slowly moving near to her.

"Come here stupid," I pulled her towards me and hug her tightly. She hugged me back since she had nothing to hold onto or hold to support. She looked at me, making my heart beat faster.

"What are you looking at?" I asked coolly to hide it. In fact, I was happy that I've gotten this chance. Though to me the bus wasn't that squeezy but seeing her so helpless made me want to hug her tighter for secure. 

*That scent,* I took in a deep breath it was addictive hence I placed my head on hers. It wasn't her shampoo, that was when I understood what Jin hyung meant by her scent. It attracts butterflies and Bangtan were the butterflies she attracted too.

*Good time don't last, that ing saying sure works here.* I cursed when we were about to reach the stop. I continue to support her by her waist until we both alight from the bus.

"Thank you," She thanked me and bowed.

"No problem stupid," I said trying to hide my feelings of awkwardness. It was all weird to face her again, face to face when we had to hug so tightly in the bus just now.

"Let's go, Rap Monster is waiting for us," I told her and brought her to an alley behind a restaurant we frequently go.


*Eun Rin POV*

"Oh my gosh! What did you guys do!" I yelled when I saw Jungsoo and her gang crying while seating on the floor with their hair messed up.

"How do you want them to be beaten up, we will do it for you," J-Hope asked me.

"I-- I" Before I could even answer, he gave Jungsoo a kick on her shoulder, causing her to fall, crying louder while lying on the road. Her gang members hurried to help her up but once she was up, J-Hope looked as if he was going to hit her again.

"No, let her go!" I exclaimed and stood in front of J-Hope stopping his actions.

"Are you crazy? You already spare her this afternoon in class and now too? Did you know she wanted to kill you or at least she was planning to!" Jungkook yelled.

"Please just let her go, I believe she learnt her lesson. J-Hope shi, you already gave her a lesson. I think she is terrified now, they all learnt their lesson." I begged for the crying gang behind my back as they nodded and agreed to my saying

"Hye Jin right?" I asked and the girl I was referring to nodded her head.

"Here don't cry, you guys bring Jung Soo home. None of you guys is seriously injured base on what I observed so no worries," I comforted her and handed her a piece of tissue then helped her up then helped Jung Soo to stand up from the ground too.

"Be careful on the way back. Here take this Jungsoo, it is cold and your clothes are torn," I said and gave her my jacket. They thanked me before leaving.

"What were you thinking! We got her and you let her go? I thought you were mad at her!" J-Hope yelled at me.

"They learnt her lesson well, they were already trembling in fear. Let's just let them go this time. If they do it again, giving them a lesson in the future won't be too late either. Yes I am mad at her but I was mad at Suga for bullying me too. I forgave him and I forgave Jungsoo too," I said with a slight smile to reassure him.

"Ah whatever," J-Hope gave up and moved aside.

"Here wear this, you are too kind hearted to survive in this school. Even helping your enemy to get away from trouble," Jin said and took of the thicker layer of his jacket and gave me.

"I am not cold, really" I pushed it away.

"Don't be crazy, wear this or your fever will return again," He said and put the jacket on for me.

"Thank you," I bowed and look at my watch.

"I need to go home now, see you guys tomorrow in school!" I exclaimed and hurried head over to hire a cab instead.

"Wait, Jungkook will accompany you." Rap Monster said and pushed him towards me.

"No need my dad won't be happy if he sees Jungkook, I am safe in the cab, bye bye!" I quickly said and got onto the cab. For the rest of the day, I couldn't be more thankful than I had ever been before, having seven people to care for me.


So sorry for the long wait up and very late update! ^^''

I was overseas and same country with Bangtan twice during my no posting!

I notice many thought that perhaps Jungkookie will be with the girl but hehe-- read for yourself :>

For apology wise, I made this chapter extra cute or sweet (?) and extra long! ^^

Thank you for all the attention AKA new upvotes and subbies during my 'no post'

Hope you guys will enjoy all the way!

Promise you guys as usual, there will be more drama coming up!

So do subscribe for more and comment all your thought on it as well as give an upvote if you like it!

-dyodyopie