What's The Truth

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Bye appa," I said and grabbed my bag pack, ready to head over to school.

"Are you still staying back today?" He asked.

"Yes, of course, I have lessons with the teacher. Remember?" I lied.

"Alright be careful then," He said and gave me the hand signal that I could go. The bus trip was unusual from the other days. Everyone avoided me when I stood near them. They would move to the other end of the bus just to get away from me. 

*Well at least I don't need to avoid anyone. They will avoid me instead,* I thought on the positive note.

"Yo!" Someone tapped on my shoulder and shook me out of my thought. With a worried mind, thinking that it was someone who wanted to find me trouble. I still looked up only to find V.

"Ah so glad it was you. I thought it would be some random people from our school who was going to bully me," I heaved a sigh of relieve.

"Impossible everyone avoided you right?" I nodded.

"Because they see you with us, that's why they dare not disturb you. They are terrified of you or us, either way." He laughed.

"But I don't want them to be scared of me. They might misunderstand my personality," 

"Impossible again, if they aren't scared then they will bully you. Bangtan is supposed to be like that. No choice. Besides having people to know your personality in that school is no good either, they will take advantage of you and bully you." He explained and I sighed.

"Alright no worries, we are here for you. If you want friends we will be your friend. Especially me," He reassured and with swift actions, he points both of his hands towards his chest, emphasizing his words but I frowned.

"You? You bullied me on the first week in school. You are a horrible playboy. That was my first impression of you." I told him honestly.

"I didn't know it was you that Jin hyung was talking about. You just looked easy to bully," He changed his sentence and I frowned my eyebrows in confusion.

"Jin what? Jin talked about me?" I said.

” Jin nothing. He just mentioned you Eun Rin-ah we reached the stop, let's go." V said and pushed me off the bus following behind me.

"Don't need to push me!" I yelled at him and he pouted.

"Sorry alright," He apologized and I playfully shook my head, pretending not to forgive him.

"I am sorry!" He exclaimed and clung onto my arm.

"I was just joking. No need such a huge reaction, let's go find the rest of the members before lessons start," I giggled while pushing him away from my arms. 

On our way to the hideout of Bangtan in school, girls gave me death glares. Whispers were everywhere and I supposed none of them was good.

"Where is the hideout," I whined feeling totally uncomfortable being looked and judge at, just hoping to quickly walk out of those glares.

"Why are you so scared? I promise they won't kill you, as long as I am here. Now just follow me!" He nag and yanked me towards him and hid my head under his school jacket while guiding me to the hideout. I tried and struggled to get out but it was mission impossible, he was locking my head under his jacket really tightly.

"What are you doing? I can't see!" I yelled and held his arms tightly as we walked, afraid to fall.

"You are scared of people looking at you while scolding you. So I am hiding your face" He told me as if it was a good plan.

"Aniyo, I am not scared. Let go so I can't breathe and see properly!" I demanded.

"Call me Taehyunggie oppa and I will let you go" He teased me.

"Ew no way, that is what the other girls call you not me. Never will I call you or anyone an oppa. Why do I feel like I am walking in circles now?" I spat out.

"You sure are another talkative one. Hurry just call me oppa and I will let you out of my jacket." He instructed cheekily.

"Fine, Taehyunggie oppa please let go, hurry I am dizzy!" I exclaimed and instantly, he let me out of his grip.

"What was that for!" I yelled and stumbled around the room feeling dizzy. 

"We are here" He announced and I took a closer look only to see all the Bangtan members giggling at me.

"Taehyung wanna die?" I exclaimed feeling ashamed and hit him on his arms.

"At least I got to win the bet. Jimin pay up! You heard her said oppa," He said and reached out his hand waiting for his reward.

"Fine you bastard, you are sure smart in useless stuff," Jimin said and place the ten dollar bill on his hands.

"You did this for ten dollars and just to hear the word oppa?" I asked feeling like an idiot who got tricked by some other idiots.

"Yes for ten dollars," V defended himself cheekily with a grin.

"You guys are really something," I said and shook my head.

Something blue sudden flew passed V, towards me.

"What's that?" Suga asked and I panicked. V made me spun so many times and it made me give off my scent me so much that it attracts the butterflies.

"That is a butterfly," Rap Monster added and smirked.

"So it is true, you do give off a flower scent, the smell in the apartment when you were there versus now. The smell just got stronger and fresher," Rap Monster said and took in a deep breath.

"I-- I've got nothing to hide. I can't hide in any longer, you caught me." I sighed having no choice but to reveal my secret.

"We caught you a long time it was just that you didn't want to admit. Why do you have such a special skills, did anything happen to you before?" Rap Monster asked me.

"I was born like that and when I was born, my mother passed away as well during then. Perhaps it was one special gift in exchange for one life--" I looked at them waiting for their reaction. Most of them just looked at each other or looked away in awkwardness.

"Don't need to feel sorry you reminded me about my past. But I need you guys to seal your mouth as tight as you can! This is my biggest secret and you guys can't let it out! Promise me that please" I begged and they nodded.


*Suga's POV*

*That smell is so refreshing.* I thought as Rap Monster waits for her reply.

"I-- I've got nothing to hide. I can't hide in any longer, you caught me." She confessed.

"We caught you a long time it was just that you didn't want to admit. Why do you have such a special skills, did anything happen to you before?" Rap Monster asked.

"I was born like that and when I was born, my mother passed away as well during then. Perhaps it was one special gift in exchange for one life--" She explained herself.

*No wonder she always mentions her appa only. She is a single parent child.* I thought and looked away. Though I saw sadness in her expression, I couldn't comfort her even if I want to. I don't know how.

"Don't need to feel sorry you reminded me about my past. But I need you guys to seal your mouth as tight as you can! This is my biggest secret and you guys can't let it out! Promise me that please" She pleaded us and we all nodded in agreement. The butterfly flew towards each member before flying out of the window that got me into deep thoughts.

*I thought Jin meant that we were the butterflies and she attracted us. I never really thought she will attract butterflies. She is really special and I thought Rap Monster was crazy to believe it until I saw it today with my own eyes. It was just beautiful.*

"Can you attract more than one? I heard from Jin hyung you can," Jimin asked already showing interest with that ability.

"I can, I will show you," She cheered and looked around to make sure no one was around then open all the windows. She spun a few rounds and the smell got stronger. Every time it gets stronger, it just smelt better and fresher.

"Look hyung!" Jungkook yelled as he yanked my jacket, changing my attention from her to the butterflies which flew in from each window. Each butterfly was as colourful as the rainbow. She stopped spinning and smiled at us.

"You guys just stay still and they will land on you," She told us the instructions. Rap Monster reached out his hands and for a moment nothing happened but then a butterfly landed on his hands.

"Dude that really works," Jin smiled and hurriedly reached out his hands giving a try, following the footsteps of Jin and Rap Monster. The other members tried and it works each time, including me.

"Oh, no class is starting! I've got to go now" She exclaimed and ran out of the classroom, followed by Jungkook to take care of her. Once she left, the butterflies and her scent left too.


*Eun Rin POV*

The lesson started and ended with Jungkook paying much more attention in class. He would clarify with me whenever he had doubts but often he would tease me and show Mr Lee attitude.

I headed over to Bangtan's apartment to help one member with his homework and revision. This time it was J-Hope's turn. It started out awkwardly like how I started with Suga. I was scared of him because he seemed so fierce and hot tempered from yesterday's incident.

He kept on asking me, how I was able to let go of my hates and anger on Jungsoo and I just say it would be easier to forgive than to hold onto it. If not he would ask me on my body scent. Constantly, he would sniff the air around me and joke.

"You are useless in gang fights but you are a good air freshener. Too much guy in an apartment will get stinky so an air freshener like you works well too." He would tease me like that. We both would laugh it off. J-Hope is smart and would get what I taught him quickly. I have gotten to know him better and he had gotten to know me a lot more too. I ended the day with J-Hope, calling me an air freshener on the bus when he sent me home, we were playful together unlike yesterday bus hugging incident with Suga.

"Bye Bye Hopeless dude," I before going into my house

"Shut it air freshener." He yelled as he waved at me, bidding me good bye while walking away.


This is rather a long and boring chapter but guess what.

There is a Chinese saying '好戏在后头'

Meaning all the interesting things will happen later.

The next chapter might be boring but it will trigger your interest and afterwards,

it will make you laugh your off then there will be a huge series of drama. Hopefully.

So you are an air freshener to in J-Hope's eyes and what's up with Suga. LOL.

Comment something about this lame chapter and subscribe if you guys want more! 

Upvotes are loved and thank you to the upvoters!

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update 32 subbies or 4 comments or 1 meaningful comments or 1 upvote; or as and when I like ^^

I already write until chapter 24 kekeke I think you guys will like it :]

Thank you :) Click on that lovely poster to that awesome editor :]

tumblr_nfur6s5fMp1tmajpno1_1280.jpg