Doctor J

The Scented Girl

*Rap Monster's POV*

"Hyung I got them!" Jungkook exclaimed and rushed into the living room.

"She is still unconscious?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yah Jin hurry up!" I rushed Jin.

"Arraso wait!" He yelled and ran over with the first aid kit as the members gather around the girl. Jin touched her forehead and looked at her wounded body.

"This won't do. She got a fever, V on the fan please." Jin instructed and Taehyung did as he was told.

"Suga help me get her jacket off her. Is this girl crazy to wear a jacket in this weather?" Jin nagged as he ped her jacket and removing her jacket with the help of Suga lifting her up. Once the jacket was removed, Jin made Jimin take a towel soak with cool water and place it on her forehead.

"V look I know this is your doing," Jin said with his hands pointed to the blue stained uniform.

"I didn't know it was her," V said and pouted.

"Idiot!" I exclaimed and hit the back of his head.

"Her wounds are just horrible. Look these are healing and these are new. Worst ones are that the healing ones being hit on the same spot again. They are swelling!" Jin yelled.

"Chill man, you will fix her right?" J-hope asked.

"Of course," Jin said with all his focus on the girl.

"Let's go get her some fresh clothes, those won't do. She will change it by herself when she wake up. Jin we leave her to you," I told Jin and the rest of the members before heading out to buy some clothing for her.


*Jin POV*

*How can someone get bullied over and over again then still getting bully even if she defend herself!* I thought with anger as I tied the last bandage.

"Bangtan-- Bangtan--" She whispered out weakly.

"I am here don't worry!" I said and held her hands.

The members returned back with clothing and food. Rap Monster and Suga kept on asking me if she will wake up any sooner. The other members soon began asking too.

"Soon I guess" is what I will reply but two hours passed and she just laid there, only whispering out Bangtan.

"Who did it?" Jimin asked.

"Well it was Jung Soo and her gang. They were forcing her to do her homework for her. She refused to and wrote this" Jungkook explained and passed down a piece of crumpled paper written.

[es will always be es!]

"Indeed a newbie who don't know what she just did for herself," Suga said and threw the paper away.

"Water- Water--" She whispered out.

"She said she needs water!" I exclaimed and J-hope passed me a bottle.

"Here seat up and drink this," I said and supported her back to help her seat up. She sat up weakly trying to hold the bottle.

"Let me hold it for you." I said and slowly fed her the bottle of water. She then slowly opened her eyes, her eyes then slowly moving to me. I smiled at her.

"Feeling better?" I asked and she nodded then pushed the bottle away, looking at the surrounding.

"Ah!" She exclaimed and hid behind me when she saw Suga.

"Don’t worry. They are not going to hurt you. I promise." I assured her and she just held tightly onto my shoulder.

"I am Rap Monster, the leader of this gang." Rap Monster greeted while she just nodded.

"They won't hurt you, I promise. None of them can hurt you as long as I am here." He reassured her.

"Okay. What do you guys want from me then?" She finally spoke.

"I have to clear up a few things first then ask you a few questions. That's all I will do okay." Rap Monster clarified himself and she just nodded.

"Firstly why are you calling out Bangtan? Do you know who are they?" He asked.


*Eun Rin POV*

"I-- I do. I know who is Bangtan, Mister told me about them before. I called them because I. I was being hit by the girl named Jung Soo, right?" I questioned and rap monster nodded with a straight face.

"Mister told me they have the most power in the school. I wanted to find them for help because I thought they will help me if I explain my situation for them. They might pity me, but I thought not too. Even so I never gave up on that idea. So I called out Bangtan." I told them and he just nodded again.

"What is your situation then?" Suga asked.

"I- I just--" I was startled. I can't tell that Suga guy I want Bangtan to protect me from him and the others.

"Tell us no worries," Rap Monster said.

"I wanted to tell them that could they protect me from the bullies in school. I wanted to ask them for help, purely for help not revenge!" I cleared myself up before offending anyone.

"Smart thinking but what makes you think they will want to help you?" A guy asked.

"That is J-hope. Can you answer that?" Rap monster asked me.

"I thought they will sympathy me but I know it will be impossible too." I answered.

"You got that well. They don't help people expect themselves" Jin told me.

"That's why I have no choice but to skip class until the end of school then I resume my personal lesson with the teachers. I need to avoid everyone because they just bully me, especially Jung Soo. I got angry but I sometimes ignore them. Sometimes, I stood up for myself, only to get myself into more trouble."  I explained myself.

"Hiding can't help forever so I need a way and for now is Bangtan." I said and a guy laughed.

"Yeah so what you plan to do now?" He asked.

"That's Jimin. Answer that too," Rap Monster demanded.

"I don't know. Hide as usual. Avoid offending." I replied and looked down.

"Here go change first. We got you new clothes. Can you go to the bathroom yourself?" Rap Monster said and handed me a stack of clothes.

"Yes I can" I replied and tried standing up but fall right back down immediately.

"That's a no for me. Jungkook bring her to the bathroom and wait outside for her then bring her back," Rap Monster instructed and Jungkook nodded.

"Let's go," He said and placed my arms over his shoulder, slowly leading me to the bathroom. The Jungkook like gangster became like another person.


*Suga's POV*

"She is stupid," I said.

"Yeah I know right..." V agreed while giggling.

"Bangtan help her? Tch we help her because of sympathy. She is too pure and easy minded." J-hope added.

"We could if she really is what Jin said she is. She attracts butterflies because of the scent she gives off." Rap Monster added.

"What good will she do?" I asked.

"She is special, any gang in B.Proof high will want. It is just that nobody really know it because they don't pay attention to her. Just bully her. If we get her, we will have more power. We have someone so special in the gang that no one has. She could be a national treasure if the government knew about her." Rap Monster said.

"Or send her to the freak show," Jimin added.

"But even if no one care if she is special or not. She is really something to face Jung Soo and Suga alone. A rare gem, even the guys in school dare not to do that but she does. She will do us some good." Rap Monster added.

"But if we get in a fight she can't do no about it," Jin said.

"She don't even know we are Bangtan. She is just a clueless butterfly. Even if she really do us no good, I want her in this gang, I can't bear to see someone so weak get bully over again and again. Yes I pity her. Plus she is kinda what we need. She got the brains, she can help us with our grades. We can't retain again, you know what I mean right?" Rap Monster said and we all nodded with blushed face.

"Slowly just sit back where you are supposed to seat," Jungkook told her and slowly let her down onto the couch.

"I am done with the questions, now to clarify things. We were the ones that save you from Jung Soo and her gang. We didn't do weird while you are unconscious so don’t worry. It was Jin who helped you with the bandages. The clothes will be a gift from us to you. You got a slight fever but Jin took care of it." Rap monster paused and looked at us.

"Thank you very much, especially you," She smiled at Jin.

"It's okay no problem," Jin said and rubbed his nape.

"Back to serious case, we only helped you because we heard about a talent you have. Can you please show us." Rap Monster requested and her eyes widen.


*Eun Rin POV*

"No I don't have any talents!" I lied.

"The butterflies Jungkook and Jin saw wasn’t fake. Neither is the flower scent in this room," Rap Monster caught me.

"I- I can't. I promise my appa I won't show it. I won't even if you kill me." I told them.

"What a pride you have there but Bangtan won't like it if you show them this attitude." Jimin told me.

"I can't. I really can't" Even if Bangtan is here to threaten me, I won't say a single thing," I replied firmly.

"We are Bangtan. We are the ones you are looking for help. Show it to us and we will protect you. We promise," Rap Monster told me and the other nodded, including Suga.

"I can't. Even if I really need your help, I still can't" I rejected their offer, recalling the past. Rap Monster sighed.

"Alright no one rejects Bangtan like that!" Jimin yelled and stood up angrily. He walked towards me and grabbed me by the collar, with his fist up.

"Let her go, Jimin. Do you want to add injuries onto injuries! Let her go. We won't force her then, go home, " Rap Monster told me. I nodded and stood up with wobbly feet.

"I am sorry," I apologized before leaving.


*Rap Monster's POV*

"Why did you let her go!" Jimin yelled at me.

"Watch it. I am still the leader. She is a treasure, I don't care. No one harms her, protect her instead.. Understand me?" I instructed.

"She will do us no good!" V yelled.

"She can help us with our grades remember! We all need them improve! We all need to graduate this year. No more retaining. We are all in the same level as her. We all failed this level where she can pass easily. We need her help. If we don't pass, you know what my parents and your parents will do." I warned and they nodded.

"So understood? We need her. This is a two way win as well. We give her protection, she give us help on our studies, plus a special gift to our group. No other groups will have. Not a powerful gift but at least it is enough to charm someone, even Jin who don't have much feelings showing." I analyzed the situation for them.

"But how do you know she study well," Jungkook asked.

"I saw her results from her previous school in the office. It is under the top 30. Good enough in this school for top 20 and above." I replied and they nodded.


Well this is rather a long chapter! Oh . My . Gosh!

So much Jin feels for Jin bias! Hopefully this isn't too boring and there will be people who subscribe for more updates!

As promised drama is coming out as well as for the next few chapters and maybe all from now on!

So please do subscribe for more updates and leave a comment down below to comment your thoughts and feels!

Up vote are most welcome!

Stay awsome possum!

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update when 20 subbies or 4 comments!