Trouble hitting like waves

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Eun Rin!" Jungkook broke open the door, rushing in with the members of Bangtan.

"It is not what it looks like!" Hye Min defended herself after her crush witnessed the 'almost-murdering', not wanting him to have a bad impression.

" off!" He pushed her away roughly and carried me up off the ground. 

“We will deal with you es and s later—“ Someone warned.

"Eun Rin what did they do to you! Your hands, they are--Hyung we need to go to the hospital now!" Jungkook yelled and ran out of the classroom following by the other members.

"Don't worry guys it is just swell nothing horrible," I said weakly still in Jungkook's arm. Everything started to get blurry and my eye lids felt heavy.

"How did they hurt you?" Jimin asked wanting to touch my fingers.

"Ah don't touch me-- They just dropped bricks on my fingers, it is not that seriously surprisingly. They didn't really drop the brick from a high point. It was quite low so it doesn't hurt that much" I lied about the pain and it was obvious since I was already sweating cold sweat perhaps face already gotten paler by the second.

"No matter what it looks serious to me they might be broken, we need to go to the hospital now" Rap Monster suggested and I nodded lightly though I didn't want to, and slowly closed my eyes for some rest.

"Eun Rin! Eun Rin!" Was what I last heard before passing out.

I woke up on the soft bed, a soft hospital bed. I took in a deep breath and the sensitized air stung my nose. My fingers on both hands felt numb and tight with white bandages all on the ten off them. My blurred vision slowly adjusted to the light and finally, I was able to find Jin and J-Hope seating beside my bed, smiling.

"Hope, get the doc" Jin instructed and J-Hope left the room.

"Hye Jin and Jungsoo-- They--" 

"I know what happen, we all do. Rap Monster and the rest is dealing with the gang. We are at the hospital, the doctor exanimated your fingers. He said that you are lucky that your fingers aren't broken but there are bones that are dislocated in every finger. This is equally as dangerous and as horrible as broken fingers so he needs you to stay in the hospital for observations," Jin summed up the doctor's report.

"Told you guys I was-- ah!" I yelped in pain when I applied force on my fingers on the soft bed so I could get myself up.

"Don't do that!" Jin exclaimed and laid me back down onto the bed and held my hand not touching my fingers, his face with a soft caring eye looking at me.

"You can't do anything with your hands now. You are not allowed to use your hands. Though the fingers aren't broken, the dislocated bones might cause permanent damages to your fingers forever so you can't use it for a good three months" He told me then a doctor came with a nurse carrying a tray of things along with J-Hope.

"Glad that you are awake, feeling any better?" He asked with a kind smile.

"Yes but my fingers feel tight and numb" I reported my worries.

"It is normal because some of the bones in each finger are dislocated. I moved them back to the right position then bandage them up. You can't use them until they heal because it might change their position then cause permanent damages as they grow back to each other. Till then the boys will take care of you as they told me," He instructed and explained then eyed the nurse.

"I will help you put on new bandages it will hurt so do endure with it as much as possible" She warned and I nodded.

"Are you the boyfriend of hers? You two look cute together. Please look here so you can learn how to apply the medications and how to bandage them up afterwards. Change it two times a day while it heals the external injuries." The nurse requested Jin's attention.

"He is not--"

"Go ahead start" Jin interrupted and the nurse started by untying the bandages which already hurts. I bite my bottom lips to hold in the pain since I can't grab onto anything with my other hands.

"Sir you might want someone to hold her because it will hurt when applying the medication and you won't want her moving around," The nurse shared a tip and Jin nodded before holding my shoulders.

"Just take this and apply it gently onto the fingers. Use as little strength as possible," The nurse said as she demonstrated.

"Ah--" I whined out softly and looked away. I held it in with Jin beside me, preventing me from moving around. Finally, it all ended after she tied the bandage up on all my ten fingers.

"Done and remember to change them daily," She last instructed before leaving the room.

"I will bring the medicine to you. It will be in liquid form kind of like soup but it is medicine. Make sure to drink finish then get plenty of sleep. You will need to stay here for a few days before going back. Get well soon young lady," The doctor said before heading for the exit of the room, leaving Jin, J-Hope and me alone.

"Hahaha boyfriend and look cute my " J-Hope teased and showed us his .

"Shut up" Jin kicked his lightly while laughing. 

"Do you need water or anything?" Jin asked and I shook my head.

"Just name it if you have any, be shameless understood?" J-Hope joked and I nodded with a smile.

"My fingers sure looks ugly" I joked after witnessing my fingers when the nurse unbandage. Just when I finished that sentence, the rest of Bangtan broke into the room like noisy kids.

"Butterfly, are you alright now?" V exclaimed with a bright smile reaching out to grab my hand but Jin stopped him.

"Nobody touches her hand unless that somebody is applying her medicine for her" Jin glared at V.

"It's alright, just don't touch it" I reassured V.

“How did you guys found me?” I asked with a bright smile. Though the injuries hurt but seeing Bangtan cheered me up.

“Jungkook felt bad for letting you do the project alone so after you left for like five minutes. He went after you but he didn’t find you in the library. He tried to call you but your phone was off, he got worried so he called us and then we went on a search party. It was Suga and Jungkook who heard someone screaming then later notice it was you. That’s how we found you” Jimin said.

"We already taught Jungsoo a lesson she promises she won't do anything to you anymore. She will even avoid you when she sees you," Rap Monster told me with a proud smirk.

"Hope so, which hospital am I in. Is it the same as my appa's?" I questioned and Jimin nodded.

"Great then maybe I can visit him now," I kicked the blanket off me but only to be stopped my Jin again.

"Not until you finish the medicine the doctor was talking about the sleep you need get the sleep he said you should get," He instructed as he covered me with the blanket.

"Ooh look at him so caring" V teased to the members at the silently giggled, only Suga remain cold and silent.

"Shut up V I cared for you too-- when you are going to die" He shot back, bringing the members excluding Suga and V to laugh.

"Here is the medicine. Drink finish and rest well" The nurse came in with a small bowl of dark brown coloured medicine with steam rising up from it then place it on the table in front of my bed.

"Thank you," Suga thanked the nurse before she left the room.

"Hyung let me do it," Suga said shove Jin's hands away from the bowl of medicine he was about to take. Jin nodded with no choice but to give up his seat beside me to Suga.

"I will feed it to you" He smiled at me but I shook my head.

"You can't drink it yourself someone needs to feed you right? Say ah" Suga convinced me and I did as he said. He fed me the first spoon of the medicine and I spat it out as soon as it entered my mouth. 

"No, it is too bitter! I can't drink it!” I protested and pushed the hot medicine roughly away as it spilt all over the floor and onto my hand.

“Ah!!" The huge burning impact and pain on my fingers sent a huge stingy pain through my whole body causing me to faint.

"Doctors- Eun Rin!" Suga exclaimed and that was what I lasted heard.

To Be Continue--


Alright baes so much drama and I notice I am just too dramatic XD

Whateva this is a fanfic after all-- So just when you guys thought she was safe.

She wasn't at all! Aigoo mainhae Eun Rin-ah T.T  Author isn't making your life easier.

But as said drama won't end here! I end a cliffhanger here though! LMAO getting killed.

So subscribe so you guys won't miss out the fun and drama!

Comment your anger on the cliffhanger here as well as your feels!

Just gurl let me know! [ Jimin's high note ]

Next chapter is bound to kill all of you lovelies out there! I promise!

Especially Suga and Jin stan, --

Up vote if you love this fanfic and have Krama points. LOL.

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update will be the most intense one out of all!

Next update 6 comments or 70 subbies or an up vote / an interesting comment!

Thank you for reading.

See you guys next time. Till then stay awsome possum!