Broken friendships

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin’s POV*

The rustling of plastic bags and loud chatters woke me up.

*Oh look at the time. It is already 11 am. My body needs to be re-adjust too* I stood up weakly and headed over to the source of the sound. It was one of the first steps to pull myself back to the old life. I will care for all the members not just on their homework wise.

"Hyung where is the cloth? It's so dusty here!" Jungkook nagged and Jin tossed it onto his face and got back to cleaning. The members were all so busy cleaning and rearranging the dusty and messy room that they didn't notice me standing by the door watching them. 

*Be open just be open to them. They won't harm you. If you delay today, it will be another day wasted and you already lost 2 days! Trapping yourself in your own prison is stupid so stop it!* I nagged myself and walked towards V who was sweeping the floor.

"Hey, Tae need some help?" I asked with a forced light smile and his eyes widen and a wide smile flashed across his face, so does all the members in the room.

"Are you talking to me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Duh if I am not talking to you, who would I be talking to?" I replied.

"Erm no, you are injured. I can't let you work in that condition. Rest more, let me help you brush your teeth first" He quickly changed the topic and pushed me into the toilet.

"Yeee--- Ahh---" He demonstrated with his mouth as he brushed my teeth then later washed my face. Then once done, he pushed me out of the bathroom and back to the living room.

"Seat down! I will go get Jin to cook you the breakfast! I am warning you, don't come into that room again!" He hurriedly warned as he rushed back to the room then within seconds, Jin ran out to the kitchen and started cooking.

"Why are you guys sounding so paranoid, did I change that much that I sound or look so scary?" I walked into the kitchen and asked but he just shook his head silently. 

"Then why can't I walk into that room and why is everyone ignoring me?" I contained but he just put down the knife and rushed back to the room.


*Jin’s POV*

"Kids she's back! She is asking why we are ignoring her!" I cheered and dropped the poker face once the door was closed.

"I know right she was actually trying to strike a conversation with me earlier on! I don't want to ignore her but--" 

"Let's just finish up this cleaning ish then we can stop ignoring her! Hurry we can finish this within half an hour!" Jungkook cheered and picked up the garbage bag signalling everyone to get back to work. I returned back to the kitchen only to see Eun Rin trying to cut the vegetables which I left there. She could not hold the knife up but she was trying hard.

"Hey, you hand isn't healed yet! I will do it, go back to the couch!" I rudely yelled to make her further fall for our life which is planned only to surprise her. She was taken back but she just silently returned back to the living room and sat there silently.

*Good thing-- She is trying to return back to her old self--* I stole a glance before turning my concentration back to cooking.


*Eun Rin’s POV*

*Are they really hating me because I have changed-- but Suga he kissed me just to convince me. Jimin reassured me I am a part of them so why don't I feel that now. Rap Mon isn't this type of person. Why do they seem like they really are giving up on me? What should I do? I am trying to change here though. Can't they tell?* I worried a thousand and hundred times and looked at Jin who was totally immersed in his cooking world.

*Why is life so ing tough now. Just tougher and tougher-- I want to give up but I can't. Suga is right, everyone is making more sense than me. Everyone's saying is right. I should pull myself back not sulking over this. I am young, I still have a long life ahead. I still have a good future, I must live well. If Bangtan ignores me, then so be it. If the HikKo gang wants me dead then I will face them. I will face all the issues alone if no one is there! But-- but just how?* I was deep in my thoughts until Jin plopped down beside me holding up the bowl of hot porridge.

"Say ah--" He instructed and I did as I was told.

I hurriedly finish the bowl of food so that I can try to help the members with whatever they are doing but as soon as I step into the room, a member will push me out and lock the door. After two minutes, one will come out to look at what I was doing then head back into the room to continue whatever they are doing.

After an hour of repeating the same actions, all the Bangtan members came out of the room and stood in front of me. I stared at them blankly thinking of what I should say then suddenly out of the norm, J-Hope yanked me off the couch and tied my wrist together.

"Huh, why? Hey!" I exclaimed when he put a blindfold over my eyes. Blinding my vision to total darkness.

"Follow us!" Jimin demanded and they dragged me to somewhere then I heard a loud slammed on the door though I struggled, I couldn't win over the alpha males.

"You little we treat you so well but you just ignore us over and over again! Is this how you even thank us huh?" V yelled and pushed my head to a direction with my blindfold still on.

I was petrified by their words and actions. None of them treated me this way before not until we had the deal. I was on the verge of crying. Feeling totally helpless, perhaps if my fingers were alright I still have a slight off chance to defend myself but now I am totally useless. I panicked not knowing what to do but out of instinct, I replied V.

"We had the deal you protect me and I help you guys out with school works! It was a deal! I never broke it and I never have to thank you if you are treating me like this!" I croaked with tears soaking the front of the blindfold and that made me felt as though we were back to just meeting each other, friendship is level zero. Just a simple deal.

"So many months of friendship and we deserve this? you deserve this then!" Rap Monster roared at me. It was the first time and it scared me but it was then I gotten comfort as well. He pulled off the blindfolds and in front of me, half of the room was filled with a wooden white single bed and like a set, there was a small wooden white table with a white chair and small cardboard while on the other side were a double bunk bed. As normal, it was Suga’s and Jimin’s bed.

"I am sorry. I really am, baby" J-Hope teased as he unties the cloth on my wrist, allowing freedom. However much I wanted to thank their surprise, I was speechless at that moment.

"So do you like it? I hope you won't mind sharing a room with us. Though it is smaller, at least there is more comfort when you are sleeping from now on" Jimin said and patted my head. He was waiting for a reply and so was everybody but I just remained silent with my back facing all of them. Quietly I start sobbing and eventually, the sobbing turned into a loud cried.

"Oh my gosh why is this princess crying! Where we too mean? I thought you been through more! You can blame it on Jungkook he was the director behind our acting!" V comforted and patted my back.

"No I am fine thank you guys so much!" I turned around and forced out a smile while hugging all of them at once.

"Hey you are smiling! It's been so long since we last saw that smile of yours!" Jungkook cheered and I nodded in agreement.

"I thought through this for the past few days. I shouldn't be the prisoner of my own. I shouldn't be so selfish making everyone sorry just because of me. I shouldn't sulk just over this incident. There are many more people out there having a harder time so instead of looking on all the negative points. I should for a change, pull myself back to my original life with you guys and be happy even when there are tough times! I am right that nobody could replace my appa's spot but I can build my heart out for better things instead of trying to fill up that spot. For now, it is you guys I am going to build my heart for" I explained and everyone nodded while clapping for celebrations.

"Good that you thought that now, I wouldn't know what to do if you were to continue to hide yourself away from us" Jin gave me a sudden hug and swayed from side to side.

"Of course. Thank you guys" I broke his hug and bowed with a thankful smile.


Hellooo new subbies and all supporters!

Finally like another update right?! Haha.

I don't know I just thought maybe trollling you guys is fun and all

so yeah I addded a troll! NOPE! Surprise, for you guys ^^

Sweet of Bangtan isn't it ^^ Eun Rin finally back on the right track!

Drama doesn't end here though! So much more to come and Eun Rin's life will be so much

more different from now on. So read more to find out! XD

Thank you for the support and being patient with me and my school life. Busy af--

-STAY AWSOME POSSUM Ma Queens!

Next Update: 10 comments, 110 subbies or an upvote ^^

-dyodyopie