Let Me Know

The Scented Girl

*Suga's POV*

We woke up to the school's morning call and got ourselves ready for the last day of the camp. The schedule was breakfast and final mission before announcing the winner.

We followed according to the plans and gather in the school hall for the final mission for the last five surviving groups.

"Congratulations to the last five standing group and a very job well done to the participants! Now for the final mission is only to be picked out from the large box you see on stage. May the last few teams pick a girl and a boy from the team. Be warned to be prepared well as both dares would have many skinship dares" Mister Lee the host for today announced.

"No way I am not going up and show my soft side," Jimin said with a smirked.

"Either am I going to" V and Jungkook made a remark.

"Does the leader look like he is going to do it? No ing way I am the image for this gang" Rap Monster defended himself.

"What about you J-Hope?" Eun Rin asked but he said no.

"Don't even think about going up the stage with her. Just keep your bad boy image and don't fight the chance with me. You had your chances now let me" Jin whispered into my ears before showing Eun Rin a smile.

"Here I will go with you don't worry about not having a partner!" He comforted her and pull her off the ground. Tightly holding her wrist, bringing her up the stage.

Oh, I was burning with so much anger within myself.


*Eun Rin's POV*

*Should I or should I not ask Yoongi-- I mean he told us maybe we should keep our distance. I guess I could or maybe--* I was deeply in my thoughts then Jin shook me out of it with a solution.

He pulled me off the ground and up to the stage coolly, of course with his bad boy image and poker face still on while the other groups still picking the members and some already heading up on stage.

"Alright I have 5 pairs of couples here and the box over there has a dare for each couple to pick out from. Every couple will pick one out and without reading the dare until it is their turn. Whoever who reads it first will get disqualified immediately! Now, may each pair go pick a dare first!" Mister Lee said as enthusiastically as possible, trying to create the tension and bring the mood up.

One by one, each pair took out one dare and held on to it. Standing on stage waiting for their turn to read the dare nervously or was it just me.

"May pair one read out their dare" Mister Lee questioned and the guy in that pair snatched the mic out of his hands and unfold the piece of crushed paper.

"The Dare: Couple dancing while singing and hugging" He read out loud into the mic. He opened his arms walking towards the girl but sadly, he got pushed away before even coming into contact with that rich girl on stage.

"Ew er don't even touch me, like I don't deserve to be touched by you" She mumbles out loudly, forfeiting the dare.

"Take the ing burn Min Young!" His friends laughed off staged only to gain a killer glare from him.

"Pair one and their group eliminated!" Mister Lee announced.

"Alright next pair!"

"The Dare: Hugging while spinning 30 times" The girl read loudly and shamelessly hugged the guy beside her and start leading the spin.

"1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6--" The crowded counted.

"Holy I am dizzy stop!" The guy exclaimed and collapse hard onto the wooden floor.

"Out you guys go!" Mister Lee said and signal the next group to go on.

"The Dare: Linking arms while doing a math question in one minute" Without wasting any more time, the pair hurriedly went over to the chalkboard and start doing the math question with linked arms. They struggled and sighed as they tried to recall the possible solutions taught in class.

*Oh they would have gotten the answer now if they had pay attention in class* I shook my head in disapproval.

"The answer is 67," I whispered to Jin beside me.

"As expected you are smarty pants" He smirked.

"I can't help it" I explained.

"Y-O-U are out!" Mister Lee exclaimed happily though I don't see why there is a need to for a student's ‘fail-er’.

"You guys would have gotten it right if you guys pay attention" He added as a joke but it was a bad burn for them and of course the whole school laughed.

*Now I see why-- Haha* I giggled a little.

"Alright. Alright just start paying attention now! May I have the next pair up!" He invited the two up and the whole school start cheering. Why, because it was the queenka of the school, Jungsoo and her teammate doing the dare.

"The Dare: Cross dress using your partner's clothing and act out as one another for five minutes.." She read out in a flirty voice at first but near the end only hearing a sigh at the end.

"Cross dress! Cross dress!" The crowd cheered loudly.

"Strip for us JungSoo!" A male voice was heard.

"Guys do have some self-control!" Mister Lee exclaimed in anger.

"We gotta win this! Hurry let's go change!" She said and dragged the guy to the back stage.

They both came out only to become a laughing stock for the whole school. Jungsoo was wearing a uniform that was way too big for her and the guy. Well he just looked like he can't breathe at all.

"Hahaha how do you feel?" Mister Lee faked laughed and interviewed them a little.

"I feel so y but I can't breathe" The guy answered and pretended to flip his invisible long hair.

"How about you?"

"I feel like a winner," Jungsoo said with pride then glare at me, before giving me thumbs down.

"Ooh," The whole school went at that sight. I felt heat rising up and I felt my ear starting to burn.

"Move away ! Don't waste my time for victory" Jin went up on stage then push both of them both off the stage.

"Come up here now, it's our turn" Jin signalled me to go up. I shook the embarrassment off and head up towards him.

"Now with Jungsoo's team leading could it be possible Bangtan will win as well?! Welcome the next group, BTS!" Mister Lee cheered along with the whole school but most of them were the girls.

"Here you go dear good luck" Mister Lee cheered for me when I walked past him and handed me the mic.

"The Dare: Kiss a person you like" Jin read out loud into the mic.

"Yah you little ! So lucky it could have been me instead! Hurry go kiss a girl!" J-Hope exclaimed off stage.

"Kekeke--" I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Well, the person who picked it has to do the dare. I didn't pick it so it is just you who needs to do the dare" I whispered out only to receive and unbelievable smirk from him

"No more bad boy image and it's confession time for you!" I teased. Jin rolled his eyes and threw the piece of paper on the ground.

He roughly turned me to look at him. I was in a position where I had full eye contact with him while standing face to face with him. I could not turn in any other direction as both of his hands were on the side of my arms.

"You are the person I like" He confessed and drew his face closer to me. I was shocked my heart pumped at an unbelievable rate.


* Suga's POV*

*I can't let him have the chance* I ranged and stood up.


*Eun Rin's POV*

"Love me back please," He said before his lips crashed onto mine not even lasting more than 5 seconds. Suga came up and pulled him away causing him to land straight onto the ground.

"You wanted an answer for your confession so here it is. Kissing someone you like" He ended his sentence and kissed me right on the lips again. I was shell shocked. I thought he rejected me. I thought he said we should keep out a distance. I thought we had no chance.

* you Min Yoongi!* I cursed and stood up with anger rushing all over me.


Hello all my new subbies and very supportive readers!

Is this what you guys ing wants?! Min Yoongi and Eun Rin!

LOL. I want them too! :3

Do comment your happiness/thoughts any weird feels!

I am busy and I took my time for you guys so please

do comment to make my day!

Saranghaeyo!

-dyodyopie

Next update: 122 subbies, 8 comments or an upvote!

stay awsome possum!^^