Scented Past

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"If you have any anger or any sorrows hit them on me! I will give you my shoulders, my chest or my arms for you to cry and hit on!" Rap Monster told me and hugged me tightly with one hand.

"No I need to go in and be with him. I need to be with him when he wakes up!" I exclaimed again and pushed Rap Monster away with all my strength.

"Ugh!" Rap Monster groaned in pain and held his left arm.

"What happened?" I rushed towards him and scanned his body for injuries but only seeing his face injuries.

"Nothing just a twist on the left arm, it will heal in days" He tried to reassure me with a smile.

"What are you talking about? Go get the nurse and get yourself a treatment!" I demanded but he shook his head with a smile.

"I can't leave you alone. I need to make sure you are not rushing into the emergency room to create more trouble," He told me and I shed more tears.

"I promise I won't. I will go with you to see the nurse if you don't believe me. We need to get you a treatment, you are right. I need to wait and clam, I can't do anything even if I go in" I said caring about him and Rap Monster gently nodded.

"Glad you thought of that soon" He said and walked towards the nurse for assistance. I stood along at the corridor of the quiet hospital, waiting patiently for the doctor to come out of the emergency room.

"Go wash your face and eyes," Jimin came over and patted my shoulder but I shook my head.

"I will be here when the doctors comes out. Just go for a while and get something hot to drink" He told me but I still shook my head.

"Be a good girl, I am sure your appa won't want you to be this worry. Clean yourself up, you still have some blood stain on your hands," Jimin convinced me once more and I finally agreed to it. I weakly stood up only to be stop by him again.

"Wear this, your clothes are ripped," He took off his jackets and place it on me. I began to tear up again, Jimin's way of carrying made me remember appa's presents around me.

"Jiminnie I am worried that he won't make it. I am scared..." I hugged him tightly as I let all my emotions out.

"Nothing will happen to him I promise, in fact we all promise" Jimin said and hugged me back as he comforted me.

"I will go to the washroom with you if you're scared. I will be beside you if you're scared. I will be there, in fact Bangtan will be here for you. You are already a part of Bangtan, you already rooted yourself to each and every Bangtan member's heart" He told me and as he caressed my back softly.

"I am sorry for everything and all the troubles. I caused all the injuries you had on your body as well as the other members. If I just tutor Jungkook today and stayed in the apartment, none of this will happen. My appa won't get injured and none of you will," I cried and he patted my head.

"Don't be silly there is nothing to be sorry about. We did have fun today too. We got to know each other better and we got closer, this injury is nothing to us all of this is just minor not major" Jimin told me and I nodded feeling touched.

"I will bring you to the toilet and you get yourself clean. I will wait for you outside and bring you a cup of hot drink, okay?" He suggested again and I nodded.

"Just stay here in case the doctors come out. I can go buy a hot drink and clean myself up" I told him and left to clean myself up. An hour passed and soon midnight came. I fall asleep on Jimin's shoulder as he comforted me, only hoping to hear the news of appa soon. The police did come by and questioned us but their appearance equalled to not appearing. The police don't care and that was the explanation to why the outlaws here were always higher than the other towns in Korea.

"Wake up the doctor is out," Jimin gently woke me up.

"Family member of Kim Heok Ki?" The doctor asked and I hurried over along with Bangtan and Jimin who supported me by one arm.

"It is me. Is there anything serious?" I asked and he sighed giving me a worried heart.

"He is in a coma. We can't be sure if he will have any memory loss though. We found a piece of glass in his head that's why the surgery took long. He was lucky to manage to survive." The doctor told me and I stumble backwards with a broken heart.

"How long will he take to wake up then?" Suga asked.

"This has to depend on the recovery speed but if it surpasses three months. There might be a possibility of him becoming a physically disabled." The doctor said and I felt my heart getting heavier, everything before me turned blur.

"Eun Rin-ah, Eun Rinnie" Jimin shook me and I opened my eyes.

"What happened? Where is appa?!" I exclaimed, demanding answers and he sighed.

"You fainted after hearing the news so we brought you back for a rest. The doctor said you worn yourself out today and asked you to rest more. Your appa is in a stable condition and the chance of his wake up is higher as time pass" Jimin broke the news to me and I can't help but cry and little, a single tear that contain joy and sadness.

"How did appa even found me in the alley?" I asked.

"Only Suga and J-Hope caught up to you so we were yelling your name until your appa stopped us and asked if we were yelling your name. We nodded and he joined in to find you" He said and I nodded. There was a brief moment of silence before he broke it.

"Mind telling me about the gang who attacked us, what do they want from you?" Jimin wiped my tear away.

"They-- they were actually my father's friends when he was in a gang. The gang is named HikKO. He quitted the gang two years ago because he just offended too many people and he was worried that I will be dragged down along with him. Before he left, he stole an amount of money but he did pay them back. However the gang was not happy, they demanded me as a gift of apology. They want to capture me to make perfume using my sweat and my tears. I moved to this area because my friend was actually the gang leader's daughter. She wanted to trick me to go her house. My appa was smart enough and prevented it then make us move again. My appa then made me promise to him that I won't expose this secret to prevent the history to repeat itself again but I failed too. This time they found us and they wouldn't let us go so easily and when you helped me, they will find you trouble too. We better part our ways to prevent you guys more trouble" I told him my past and warned him.

"Since we already gotten into trouble, we won't mind either because you already rooted in our heart like I said. We will take care of you. For now just rest well and recover soon. I will tell Rap Monster about this and see what we can do to help you. Call me if you need anything, I am just in the living room with the others. By the way, this is my room" He told me and I nodded. Jimin cover me with the blankets before leaving the room. I couldn't fall back to sleep only feeling scared and worried for appa, praying in my heart that he will wake up soon.


Hello wondering why there is a double update again?

No, I am not bored. Yes, I am keeping my promise, I saw two very 'lmao' comments!

Also, it is because my appa is at home tomorrow so I can't update :]

So that was her past and it was due to her appa also T.T I hope you guys enjoyed!

Though I thinking it was as boring as math classes! kekeke--

Damn it isn't Jimin sweet? Comment and let me know.

-No you idiot don't sing let me know ><-

I can strongly reassure you that the drama WON'T end here! More to come

so stay ing tune understand?! ^^ Joking like seriously again ._.

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update, not tomorrow but..

53 subbies, 4 comments, an upvote or an interesting comment.

Evil author nim out~

Hey, I didn't end with cliffhanger cause I don't wanna kill you guys. LOL.