Butterflies Help Me

The Scented Girl

*Jin’s POV*

“After months and months of chasing after you, getting into trouble with the police and a few painful bruises, we finally caught you little ,”

I woke up feeling soreness all over my body, only to start coming back to my senses after a few minutes. I realized I was tied up with nothing but a rope around my wrist and ankles, hanging me from the metal bar slightly above the ground.

My blurry vision starts to regain back to normal. The first thing I saw was Eun Rin being tied up on a chair right opposite me and a guy standing in front of her, gripping her neck.

“Eun Rin—“ I exclaimed out weakly.

“This is awake too boss,” one of his followers yelled.

“It’s show time than boys,” The guy who was gripping onto Eun Rin neck turned and smirked.

“I always said don’t mess with HikKo unless you are rich or powerful but you and your friends are none of the above, SO WHAT MADE YOU THINK YOU CAN INTEREFER WITH OUR BUSINESS?!” The gang leader shouted and gave a kick in the stomach. I just kept quiet and took in the pain.

“Being friends or even knowing our beautiful Eun Rin could also be the worst mistakes you and your friends could make,” he added while walking back to Eun Rin.

“You are wrong, knowing her was one of the best things that could have to happen to any one of us,” I voiced out panting as if I was out of breath. “Your is about to get kicked too… you bastard”

“HA HA HA, I am so afraid of what you can do.” The leader sarcastically replied me. “Hit him. Hard.” He then added.

Without warning, two of his men came and hit me hard without mercy and continuously, all I could do was to groan and endure the pain as I see tears forming in Eun Rin’s eyes. Hoping for help to arrive. I had no way in defending myself but I know I have to break free somehow.

Everything became darker by the minute. I knew my body was too weak to take the pain.


*Eun Rin’s POV*

“You will make me rich ” The leader exclaimed with joy as he gripped onto her face once more.

“Let him go, all you want is me, just let him go and I will do anything,” I begged and shouted.

“No no no sweetie, if I let him go, he will report me, I have no choice but to kill him,” The leader replied, which made me bawled even more. His words made me felt so guilty and scared.

“Someone please save us… Please stop hitting him… ” I pleaded and prayed, hoping for someone to appear and save us.

“Let go of them, now” A familiar voice spoke calmly.

“How nice to see you again after so many years… ex-boss?” The leader said.

Heok Ki did what he had to as a father and as a gang member he already repaid for what he did, this girl has no one but her friends left, so just let her and the boy go. I am requesting this as your ex-leader.”

“You quit caused you were a coward and you did nothing when all of us got into trouble, now as the boss I’ve got my hands on this gem, I will not let go of her!! You are no longer qualified to be even considered as an ex-member of the HikKo gang, you are a disgrace just like this girl’s father. A scum! “He exclaimed back in anger.

“Let her go!” Another familiar voice shouted and I knew this voice was from Suga. Before I knew it, the rest of the 6 Bangtan member started a fight.

It was 6 against 10 between the members.

1 against 1 a fight between the leader and the ex-leader.

*I need to try and free myself* I thought as I try not to get worried about the rest and wiggle my wrist out of the rope but I just couldn’t. Beads of sweat start to trickle down my forehead and neck, naturally releasing a scent. The scent was different this time, it was much stronger, much heavier and the butterflies that came was also different. I haven’t seen them before.

They flew above the gang members who were fighting, most of them started clustering near Suga, which was where it led my attention to.

“Suga be careful!” I shouted when I saw 2 HikKo members heading for him. Luckily, his reflexes were fast enough to defend himself. The butterflies then flew above the gang members who were fighting again, then it clusters closer to the HikKo gang member.

*What on earth is happening* I whined in my mind as I desperately continue to try and break free.

 

To Be Continued...


Y o what's up guys! I am back back back again!

I was so busy with work and school I couldn't update

this for 2 years! I know I am 😩 cries

Thank you if you are still reading this fanfic and I just want

to finish what I have started and don't leave you hanging.

So, I hope you enjoy and 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Who is the ex-leader yall???💁🏻💁🏻

Comment down who you think it is and tomorrow shall be my next update ❤️