Bonding Dare Part 2.

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Good morning students of B.Proof High! To be exact the graduating students this year! This is an annual event of the school which is to get you guys closer as well as have fun before you guys strive hard for your exams!" "If any of you would--" He whispered at the end of the mic before continuing, earning killer glares of hates from the students.

"So each group will receive an envelope with the missions, rules as well as everything you need to be the last standing team of the camp. Forfeiting teams must return back to school and continued the other activities provided for you guys. Good luck to all you guys have exactly 6 hours to complete and come back to school for dinner and night missions. There will be teachers around the areas during the mission, approach them for assistance if need. Have fun!" The principal ended his speech before the students of B.Proof High rushed out of the school with the given missions.

Instead of going out as a team, I got dragged out by Jimin to the bus stop because apparently I walked too slow and I am going to delay them from winning.

"What's the mission?" I asked, catching my breath from running.

"Work out more" He joked as he opens the envelope. I rolled my eyes.

In large and bold font, it printed out the mission.

-Go to the famous sweet shop in this town area and find the sourest sweet in the shop. Bring 20 of them back to school. The dare is to eat one and take a picture as a group- It wrote.

"There is a sweet shop here?" I asked, puzzled.

"Well can't blame you for not knowing this town well-- you are here for just seven months but the troubles you caused is in a 'wow' factor" Jin added and I rolled my eyes.

"I was joking!" He said and playfully hugged me.

"I know you are. Let go!" I demanded with a light smile.

"No, I am hugging you more right now!"

"Stop playing don't you want to be more serious about this?" Suga cut in coldly with his both hands in his pocket.

"I am sorry. I will be more serious from now on"

"You don't have to be, this is the annual 'Bonding Dare Game' why should you be sorry when it is supposed to be fun and not serious. He is the one missing out the fun. He is the one not getting the point of these games. He is the one who should be sorry for not enjoying these games" Jin shot back with a smirk.

Tension grew between them, I can feel it through their sharp gazes and their body gesture.

"Let's just go to the sweet shop first!" Jimin exclaimed and start running away from the gang while dragging me by my wrist.

We ran and ran, the others running behind. Though I yelled for him to stop so that I could catch my breath. He just ran and giggled and laughed.

"Are you crazy!" I yelled at him, catching my breath. "We could have taken the bus!" I added.

"Exercise more!" He demanded and walked into the sweet shop with a smile, he wasn't even breathing as hard as me. To be exact, he wasn't even panting.

*Stupid Jimin* I cursed and walked into the sweet shop with my sore legs. The air-conditional generated cool air that hit against my sweat causing me to feel the cold sensation.

*Ahh that feels good--* I thought as I looked around while the rest of the members came in one by one.

We analyzed the candies, jelly beans and all the others, trying to find the sour one.

"I guess this is the one" Jungkook pointed out.

"Are you blind it wrote coconutie sweetness! It's sweet!" Suga yelled at him and hit the back of his head.

"Whatever hyung" He pouted.

"Ahjusshi can you tell me which one is the sour sweet. I heard this shop has a lot of sweet sweets but I just one the sour one. The very very sour one" I emphasized on the word very.

"The one in the green and blue wrapper at the corner. It should be that one, try it" He wore his glasses and held up his newspapers.

"Thank you, sir"

I walked over and got one out of the sample box. Indeed, it was really sour. To the extent it made me teared up.

"Wow this is really a kick in the stomach, I found it lets buy a small packet and head back to school," I said getting my water bottle from my bag.

"Sure you guys wait outside, I will pay for the sweet" Rap Monster suggested and I nodded.

-Back At School-

"Good picture I have got to say!" She laughed.

"Well done kids! Now your next mission head over to Seoul's biggest maze garden and at the very end of the maze. You will be informed of your mission tonight and the room you guys are sleeping in. If you guys fail, you guys are disqualified. Understood?" Madam warned.

"K--" The six guys coolly replied with hands in their pockets before walking away with me, the only person who replied respectfully.

"You guys sure are mean to people who aren't close to you" I judged.

"Of course we are. Don't forget air freshener, we are Bangtan!" J-Hope proudly announced.

We discussed the location of the maze which was just down town. Slowly found our way to the end of the maze of course with some troubles and questions which we had to solve in order to find the path way to the end of the maze. Night fall came before we even knew it. We had our dinner with the remaining campers which manage to survive until now. Quickly we were forced to finish our night shower within 10 minutes as the school planned a blindfolded night walk challenge to give each surviving teams a chance to gain points.

"Ladies and gentleman! Great dinner and good shower now just before you guys sleep, we are giving each of you a dare. You can choose to take up or not to. The task is to let one guy and one girl from the group to go into the West building of the school" Mrs Park announced and girls already start to whine.

"Yes, children. It is the darkest part of the building and the most haunted as said by your seniors. Take up the challenge and gain points for your team. This is a bonus round. Take note nothing in there is real but we cannot 100% guarantee the mission won't be scary. Good luck to participants and see you guys on the West side" She announced.

"Only girl we only have Eun Rin so we have no choice. The other guy who would it be?" Jin asked.

"Erm me"

"No me"

"I want to go!"

They fought over the spot to be joining with me in the Haunted Games Challenge.


Curse me for being lame for this chapter and that one unsubscriber! LOL

Kidding she is just leaving the fun that's all. At least I still have you guys T.T

I know many people wh=ished for more chem' between Eun Rin and BTS but hey

that is not the soul purpose of this Bonding Dare game. It is just BS! I planned for 

something mind blowing. TeHeHeHe. So many people jumping into Jin's ship.

Get off that ship it's not meant for you! Get off before I slap you! Kidding

who knows, she really might just end up being with JIn or none. *Pedo moon*

Just stay tune for the enxt and I promise exciting chapter ahead! You will love

it!! I hope and that is what I wish you would! ^^

STAY AWSOME POSSUM MA QUEENS!

-dyodyopie

P.S. I Love You guys but...

I might not be able to update as soon as now :( If I don't just remember I love you. LOL

Next Update: 118 subbies or 10 comments or 2 upvote.