Bonding Dare Part 3.

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin's POV*

"Just appoint a member who doesn't get scared when watching a horror movie" I suggested out of annoyance.

The only brave soul in Bangtan not afraid when watching a horror film. The guy I prayed not to be with, Suga.

*Oh this is gonna be so awkward---* I mentally cursed and bite my bottom lips.

"May the chosen member walk to the West building for further instructions. Say goodbye to your friends as you might never see them again--Muhahaha--

" A creepy voice, definitely not a human's voice spoke through the speaker ending his threat with an evil laugh sending goosebumps down the participants' spine.

"Let's go then," Suga said and walked ahead of me coolly. Looking as clam as before and as cool as he was not even bother to wait for me.

"Bye guys" I hurriedly wave goodbye before leaving them for death.

Honestly I was scared, no I was terrified. No terrified won't even explain the fear I had. I was shocked and felt that I would be seeing my dad in Heaven soon. However, my mind only had one thought. What did I ever do to deserve the cold shoulder from Suga. 

*Was it something that I said changed his way of looking at me?* I thought again and again as I slowly followed behind Suga. I trembled when I saw the tall trees covering over half of the roof, of the West building under the moonlight but still, dragging my jelly like legs towards it.

"Settle down and hear the mystery person's instruction. He would be giving you your task and rules" The teacher in-charge said while participants gather around her.

"Good evening students of B.Proof. Brave of you to come to the haunted West building. Without completing the given task, you aren't allowed to leave the building!" The creepy voice paused.

-Thunder roars sound effect-

That caused the girls to scream at the top of their lungs hugging the guy beside them. I however shut my eyes tightly and hugged myself tightly, biting my bottom lips. Slowly taking a deep breath before opening them again.

"Your task is to find as many light sticks in the building as possible in 15 minutes and complete the missions. The more you find and he more missions you complete, the more points you gain. No torchlights would be given. One team in at a time and girls note that one time you scream one point gets deducted so be careful of the terrors inside! Have fun and enjoy the last few minutes of your life-- see you in there. Brave souls.." The creepy voice stopped and followed by a squeak. It was the main gate of the West building. It slowly opened though no one is there to push it open.

"Alright any pair wants to go first?" Mdm Lee questioned. Initially Suga wanted to but I begged for him not to then for some reason, I kept on repeat and said no to the chances given to go next. I saw most of the girls crying when they came out with nothing but a dirty piece of clothing or they came back hugging the guys and nothing in their hands, not even a light stick. Well... Most of them.

*It must be ing scary in there!* I thought and bite my lips.

"You know the next is us right. We are literally the last pair because of you. Just prepare yourself alright" He warned and I nodded lightly.

"Is there a forfeit by any chance?" I asked in a silly smile, wanting to back out of the game.

"There is but no I won't allow. The members would be disappointed" He reasoned.

"Okay then" I nodded lightly and sighed.

"Hahahahahah what the man!" Everyone burst out into laughter even Mdm Lee burst out into laughter when JongMin came out wearing a long wig dressed up like a girl.

"Stop judging alright I was in the middle of the dare!" He nagged and yanked the wig off  his head.

" The last pair may go in. Your fate awaits good luck" Mdm Lee announced. 

"Let's win some points for the team!" Suga cheered and walked to the gate, waiting for it to open as I stood beside him tightly grabbing both of my hands together.

"Welcome--" The creepy voice spoke then the door squeaked opened and immediately, I let out a scream.

"Bangtan minus one point!" Mdm Lee noted.

*Aigooo how am I even gonna win when I get scared at the slightest* I nagged myself.

"Shut it and follow me!" Suga held my hand tightly together and pulled me close to him but still, I was scared.

"Don't come near me! Eun Rin hits people alright!" I warned the ‘ghost’ and shut my eyes tightly as soon as we stepped into the haunted building.

"Relax I am here. I'll protect you now, all I need you to do is to look out for light sticks and I will look out for the scary stuff alright. If there is a mission we do it together. That's the game plan. You believe in me right" He asked and looked at me with the gently look of his, melting my heart all over again but I know. I know it is all just for the game.

"I don't believe you because you left me alone after my confession though you promised to be there for me. However, for the rest of Bangtan I will follow the game plan" I replied and honestly then let go of his hands. It kills for me to say that because I really like him. He looked at me with a confused gaze, trying to grab my hand again but I dodged it.

"No worries I am not scare anymore! Come on dude we have 15 minutes and that's it!" I lied and encouraged then walked a little ahead of him.

"Look there is one light stick!" I cheered and reached to pick it off the ground when suddenly someone grabbed my hand tightly, not letting me go. I screamed with my mouth shut as tight as possible and shake my hand vigorously trying to shake it off.

"Hey let her go!" Suga exclaimed and hit the hand and of course due to pain it let go.
"You alright?"

"Yes I am fine let's continue," I said taking a deep breath in, already sweating cold sweat.
We walked a room picking up three more light stick when suddenly the door shuts tight. I jumped and ran over to Suga.

He went over trying to break open the door when suddenly the same creepy voice spoke.

"You have a minute to find a side of a couple shirt. Every time one minute is waste, something bad will happen" He ended off with an evil laugh as usual.

"Shirt-shirt-shirt. What shirt?!" Yoongi ranged.

"I think it is up there" I scanned through the room and spotted the shirt on the cardboard.

"Carry me and I can reach it" I suggested.

"We should keep away from each other as much as possible. I could reach it myself" He said and with a little leap, he managed to pull the shirt down.

I felt hurt and burned by his words. What is the meaning of keeping away from each other? I don't know at all. He promise was all fake, just to pull me out of my own misery.

We continued and we did kept a few distance from each other. We did the mission together if needed to. Otherwise, as he wished I kept away from him. To me then, it was pretty obvious that my confession got rejected.

We finished the mission and West building horror experience with a picture of us in couple tee, 10 light sticks and the tees were given to us a memory. 

Finally to end the tiring day, it was time for us to sleep. Suga slept beside me and similarly he can't seem to fall asleep. Out of courage I asked him a question.

"Aren't you afraid of anything? Do you not have any fear?" 

"No I don't, now go to sleep." He turned his back on me and slowly fell asleep. I could hear his heavy breathing from afar or was it just the silent and empty mind and heart I had. I teared up at his coldness and for my hopeless romance.


*Suga's POV*

I have no fear not after I met you. Of course I have a fear Eun Rin. And the only fear I have after I met you is that I am afraid of losing you to Jin and anybody else. It hurts for me to ignore you--


Hey whatsupp A.R.M.I.E.S

I am super busy with school work but I thought

leaving you with a cliffhanger was bad enough so,

I updated today since I am using the laptop to do my

work anyways! I am upset from the responds given by you guys,

the responds are very dead! T.T

Please drop the silent readers habit and comment!

Sorry for lame update too >< but I swear it has

a huge purpose to it!

Promising next update well reveal the biggest secret of 'The Scented Girl'

So do anticipate! ^^

Nexy update: 120 subbies, 5 comments, or 1 upvote!

Stay awsome possum my queens!

-dyodyopie