Home

The Scented Girl

*Rap Monster POV*

"I didn't know she had such a past. I thought she was from a good family with a mannered appa base on Eun Rin's behaviour. It was good for him to raise such a good daughter even if he was in a gang" I said after hearing her past from Jimin while the other members remained quiet.

"What should we do now? She can't go home alone. Those people can break into her house. Namjoon you know how easy it is to hunt someone down then kill them in this town" Jimin said and I nodded in agreement.

"She will stay with us then. We already offended the gang but we can defend ourselves and her. We will be with her until the end or at least she will stay with us until her appa awakes from the coma" I decided.

"Said is easier than done. Think about it, where will she sleep? Is she fine with living with seven guys? When will her appa wake up, how can we support another person? The money we earned and your parents gave might not be enough" Jin added.

"It will be if not one more person gets a part time job or at least I can ask from my parents. Can I lie saying it is for something we need? You know my mom she loves me" I solved and they still looked not convinced.

"She is already rooted in each and every member's heart. I know all of you do and I mean even Suga who hated her. We can't leave her alone when she need help the most so we must be there for her now especially now when her appa is in the hospital and in a coma. Someone needs to protect her and look after her, care for her and comfort her and Bangtan will be that someone, right?" I said and required the teams’ agreement.

"I am in with you," Suga said and slowly all the members agreed.

"I knew you guys love her like your own sister. It is decided then. When Eun Rin wakes up, half of us will go to her house with her later to pick up some of her stuff she needs. While the other half cleans the house and when we come back, we will decide where she sleeps?" I told them and they nodded.

*Eun Rin POV*

"I won't stay here. I will be a huge trouble and a huge burden to you guys!" I insisted but they laughed.

"We already said it is fine, just stay with us for your safety. We will take care of you like your real oppa if you ever have one. Like I said you already rooted in each member's heart so of course we will care for you and make you stay with us" Jimin said, totally hyped up and put his arms on my shoulders.

"But--"

"No more buts. Jimin, V, Suga and I will follow you to your apartment to get some clothing. While the rest will stay here and clean up the place" Rap Monster told me and pushed me out of the apartment alongside with the rest who were following me without my apartment. They followed me to my apartment despite me rejecting their offers countless of times.

"Shut up and gather your stuff. You are like my umma nagging over again and again" Suga covered my mouth in annoyance.

"Okay," I mumble out and opened the door to my apartment.

"Wow your house sure is neat," V said and hurried in.

"Appa is a gentleman he wants everything to be clean and tidy. He said it was because he is raising a girl and a girl should be raised with lady's manners so he made me follow all those rules he made and send me to countless of classes when I am young. He then notices girls can't be raised in a messy environment thus he cleaned this place up frequently" I told them recalling my past when appa used to pick me up after class and buy me an ice cream as we walk home.

"The smell this house is filled with your scent" Jimin added.

"This is where I live so of course it will be filled with my scent" I laughed.

"Just wait a minute, I will gather my stuff and we will go back" I added and hurried to my room and packed my stuff and some monthly thing a girls need.

When got back to the living room, I saw Jimin and V fighting and messing with each other as usual and Suga seating on the chair. While Rap Monster stared at an instrument, looking very serious as if something was on his mind.

"What you thinking about something bad?" I questioned and stood beside him.

"What is this?" He asked while pointing at it.

"It is my umma's instrument she used to play it when she was alive. That is what appa told me" I explained as my hands traced the carved wood designed on it.

"Can you play it?" He asked again and I nodded.

"My appa send me to classes for this instrument before when I was younger so I know but it has been a while since I played it" I replied.

"When I play it, it is either when I am sad or when I am very bothered," I said and tears fell onto the instrument as I recalled the recent incident.

"Erm let's go if you are done packing. Don't cry okay," He comforted me and hugged me while patting my back.

"Let's go then," I broke the hug and said with a forced smile. We head back to the apartment only to see it clean and tidy.

"Wow, I have never seen this place so clean before" I praised the cleaning team.

"Neither have I the only time it is clean is at the start and end of each year" Suga teased.

"These two bastard didn't do much it was more of me cleaning!" Jin complained and eyed J-Hope who is lying on the couch reading his comic book while Jungkook was busy looking at his phone.

"What are you even talking about we were picking up rubbish a while ago plus we helped you too" J-Hope defended himself.

"I am thanking you then!" Jin yelled in anger.

"Welcome hyung" Jungkook playfully adds.

"You little piece of--"

"Alright alright, thank you J-Hope, Jungkook and especially Jin who cleaned the house. In the future, I will clean it for you guys alright" I stopped the quarrelling between the maknae and the oldest.

"So where will she sleep?" J-Hope asked and threw the comic book on the table.

"My room" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly.

"Where will you sleep then?" Jimin asked him.

"With her, of course, I am skinniest here so why not me? Plus I am close with her as well" Jungkook reasoned.

"No! You can't what if you get all of the sudden? Wouldn't she be in trouble?" V yelled in disagreement and I giggled.

"What the hell man! I would never do such a thing! Plus Jimin and J-Hope is in the same room as me. Also, Eun Rin won't be so stupid to let me have her too" He exclaimed with a tomato face.

"He is right I won't want him either," I joked.

"She will sleep with me!" Jimin exclaimed and slowly all the members fought and reason where I should sleep giving me a headache.

"Guys I will sleep in the living room where none of you guys sleeps at. You guys remain in your own room and I will stay here. So no guys are sleeping with or near me anymore case settled!" I stopped their quarrelling.

"You sure you can stay in the living room? Your body is now very weak you know? I know you for near a month time and you fainted two times you sure you can sleep here?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"Yes I can alright now let's just go back to our lives and since I have time, Jin you turn to be tutor!" I exclaimed and dragged him to the study table and began my revision. Though I was tutoring Jin, I couldn't help but to constantly remind myself the situation I was in, not concentrating a little on the questionsA mindnd filled with my appa, wondering how he is. Worrying when he will wake up and worrying what the gang will do to us.


Oh gosh what did Kim Taehyung said!

He said Jungkookie will get ! >< LMAO you guys get what I meant right

*Pedo and pedo faces alert!*

So I am updating now so I can do an double or maybe a single update

Sorry if this chapter is boring but I can't help it cause I have an 

overnight camp the following day :<

And then my school reopens -- meaning less time to update T.T

No worries I am already writing chapter 29 so there won't be late update  kekeke--

So do comment as usual and tell me what you think might happen next! I love laughing

at funny and interesting comment. A way to be closer to my readers AKA my loves

Subscribe to be updated when the chapter continue becuase drama won't end here like.

I am so serious this time! xD

Lots of love bae(s) I can't be more thankful than the responds I recieved since I last updated!

Thank you so very very much!!

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update 60 subbies or 3 comments or an upvote or an interesting comment!

Thank you so much for reading and the support, just A.R.M.Y are just so kind // tear up//

ALSO REMEMBER DRAMA HAS NOT ENDED HERE