Bonding Dare Part 1.

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin's POV*

Finally, another two weeks pass by and luckily there was J-Hope and V to entertain me through those weeks otherwise, it would be a hell lot of boring. My injuries finally recovered and everything in me was well. I was alive and kicking.

"Yes finally wearing my uniform again!" I cheered and unlock the door of the bathroom, hoping out joining the group of boys in the same uniform as me.

"Hey you didn't grow fat and you still fit in it!" V 'complimented ‘earning a punch and killer glare from me.

"How dare you I was the one that did chicken dance for you when you was bored and now you are repaying me by hitting me?" He whined and made a face.

"You insulted me first! Of course you--"

"Hey, that was a compliment!" He interrupted.

"Ugh whatever--" I gave up not wanting to fight with him.

"Let's go before we are late" Suga added before stepping out of the apartment himself not even waiting for us.

“Since when he gets worried about his attendance” J-Hope silently teased.

“Yeah I know right he’s a liar” I plastered a smile on.

*He lied. He is not even looking at me and he still said he would fill up the missing spot. Luckily I didn't really believe him but that kiss though-- it was so convincing and so much feeling to it. Could it be fake or just a lie to hit some sense into me* I wondered over again and again as I walked alone, only a few meter behind Suga and a fewer meter in front of rest of the Bangtan.

-Honk!- - Honk!-

"Eun Rin!"

*Oh !* I cursed mentally and closed my eyes tightly, curling myself into a ball, standing. I was frozen and waiting for the car to hit me but nothing happened.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked. I opened an eye and looked up. Only to see the perfect complexion breathing hard with a frown on his face and a tight embrace bringing me closer to him. Almost as close as the bus incident with Suga. I froze again because his actions were so sudden and he saved my life. I was speechless.

"You just recovered and you want another car accident huh!" He yelled in anger but I know he was just caring.

"Sorry I was too deep into thoughts. I will be careful next time" I apologized with a bow for the trouble and pushed him away.

"Yah be more careful next time"

"Yeah be more careful--"

"You scared the out of me"

"Are you alright?" Each member came flying with a question. I just nodded but I only looked at Suga. He just looked backed and shook his head before starting to walk again.

Ouch. That hurts. He became so much cooler, so much colder and so different after my confession. For two weeks straight he didn't give me a smile or a word, just pure eyes contacts and that's it. Only Jin frequently came to me and asked about my day.

"Alright let's welcome Eun Rin back to school and I hope you can catch up to us" Mister encouraged before starting his lesson.

The lesson went on I was totally focusing, diligently taking down notes and formulas. Time passed by and it was the last period of the day. Which was some briefing for the graduating level but I have no idea of what it is. 

"For the senior of this year who is graduating, I want you guys to bond more not just as a class but as a level of yours. So group yourself into groups of 8. Each group must have a mix of genders and must be a mix of different class. I don't care who but just follow that rule because this is a part of your marks in the exam. You break it you get disqualified immediately. After that appoint a leader and seat in circles. Ready set go!" The principle announced the start of the 'Bonding Dare Game'.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and dragged me to the other end of the school hall to meet with Bangtan.

"Haha we won't fail this time! We got all the skills and brains we need here!" Jimin cheered and all the members start to talk about how they are going to win this time.

"What is this 'Bonding Dare Game' about, mind explaining?" I interrupted earning a weird glare from them as if I were some sort of alien.

"What you can't blame me! I am new and I am away from school for a good two months!" I defended myself, easing the glares.

"The 'Bonding Dare Game' is a game we do for the graduating level. We retained so we know how it goes. It is a good time for us to score some points for our exams. Anyways, it is gonna be a 2 days 1 nights camp. They will brief on it later. We have to stay together for 2 days 1 night; we have to complete all the unknown dares as well as missions during that camp. The team can forfeit if they are not willing to do the dare or mission. The group that scores most points wins or the last standing group, either one wins. Normally the groups all forfeited before they even reach the end" Rap Monster summed out at one go.

"Sounds fun," I said.

"Yeah, it is," They all said in synchronized tone and speed.

"Alright, students I will brief you guys on the game this year! Remember last winning team gets a 2% increase of marks and a grand prize!" The principle cheered along with the students before going through the slides.


Helloo-oh so I made this a lame chapter for some reasons.

First, this is the start of the new drama I had a plot for the story

to get interesting. Like it is always boring when the drama starts right?

So I hope you guys will enjoy!

Secondly, drop the silent reader habit! Its bad! Comment more arra?!

Just kidding around, thank you guys for reading ^^

And oh -- what happened to Suga is he trying to reject Eun Rin

by giving her the 'silent treatment'? I hope not.

Stay tune to find out more

STAY AWSOME POSSUM

-dyodypie

Next update: 118 subbies or 6 comments or an interesting comment or an upvote