I'm Screwed!

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

A week had passed appa was still in his coma. I just got more worried day by day. Sometimes, waking up in the middle of the night crying and drenched in sweat from the nightmares I had. The HikKO gang me or I would replay the scene of appa's head being smashed by the glass bottle in my nightmare. 

Though those terrible nights I had, I would still tutor the members with all my heart, hoping that they will improve especially Jungkook since I had a bet with Mr Lee.

"Jungkook good luck for the test you are ready I can tell. Though we did a last minute tutoring, you did work hard so even if there is no improvements made. I will still be a happy person writing eight essays," I joked as Jungkook and I walked into the class.

"I will try but no guarantees I will improve or even pass, alright" He clarified with me before stepping into Mr Lee's class and the exam begins.

-After Test-

"I am screwed!" He whined.

-Two days later-

"I will give you guys back the results now" Mr Lee announced and I held my hands tightly together hoping for the best for Jungkook.

"Eun Rin-shi good job," He said and handed me my test paper.

"Mister, how is Jungkook?" I whispered out to him and he shook his head with a sighed.

"You will see," He told me and moved on handing out the test paper to the rest of the students.

"Lastly Jungkook-shi" He places his test paper on Jungkook's table and walked back to the teacher's table without a second word.

"Hurry look at the score!" I exclaimed with a heart still hoping for the best.

"65 out of 100!" He exclaimed happily with a wide smile on his face.

"Wow, that is really good!" I cheered for him.

"Class you are dismissed, sign the paper and hand it to me tomorrow" He instructed and the class just left without response.

"Jungkook you did well, let's go eat tteokbokki!" I said since it was included in the bet as well but Mr Lee stopped us.

"Eun Rin a talk with you please," He said and I nodded but Jungkook just looked annoyed by him, as usual.

"Well done Eun Rin-shi I can't believe that a bad boy like Jungkook can improve so much under your teaching. As we bet, you don't owe me any essays since you won the bet. I am convinced that you alright hanging out with those people" He said finally showing a smile.

"Like I said, good boys will turn bad but bad boys will turn good as well. Though he might not be a good boy but I think his results are fine from before. He made a huge improvement. From a just passed student to a B student, it is not bad actually and it just took him a week," I told Mr Lee and he laughed then gave me a thumbs up as an approval.

"Butterfly girl!” Thank you so m, my parents, will be so happy when I told them. They decided to increase my allowance as a reward!" He exclaimed and lift me off the floor, hugging me tightly.

"You deserved it! Congrats, let's go eat the tteokbokki I promised you!" I broke the hug.

*Jungkook I hate you but mostly Eun Rin!* Someone who eye witness the hug cursed in her mind.

"We're home and brought tteokbokki for you guys!" I exclaimed and held the bag of tteokbokki take away.

"Assa!" The rest cheered and gather around the dining table. 

"Thank you butterfly!" Jin thanked me as he chewed on the delicious tteokbokki treat.

"Welcome!" I said and looked at all the happy faces as the members ate only to see Rap Monster frowning while walking to his room.

*Something must be bothering him* I thought and followed him.

"Hey can I come in?" I knock on the door and he looked up with a faint smile.

"Sure"

"You don't look cool or happy like you use to, something bothering you?" I asked and took a seat beside him on his bed.

"It is nothing" He replied and I gave him a do-I-Look-Like-I-Will-Believe look.

"I just got some family issues this might sound stupid but it is an arranged marriage that is bothering me" He confessed with a sigh but I busted out into laughter.

"Puhahaha arrange marriage? Are you serious? Is your parents living in the 1890s arrange marriage is still in your family traditions?" I laughed but he pushed me away in annoyance.

"Alright alright, I am sorry I'll stop laughing. Why does it bother you?" I held my laughter in and asked with concern.

"I just don't want to be forced to be with someone I don't like. I don't want to marry someone I have no feelings with. I am forced to because my parents think she is a great girl and a good wife to be. To add trouble, they are forcing me to go back and have a dinner together with her" He confessed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Why don't you tell them that?" I suggested feeling bad for my brother-like friend.

"You think I didn't try that? I tried it and even tried to hook up with some chick in front of them just for them to get the marriage off!" He exclaimed.

"That's bad. You sure you tried all ways?" I questioned and he nodded sadly.

"Maybe I could-- erm," I thought of a plan but hesitated to say it.

"Could what?" He asked, sounding as there was a slight hope.

"Nothing it is a horrible idea" I scratched that idea off.

"Tell me it might work," He insisted.

"Fake being your girlfriend then give them a visit. I will try my best to make them like me then you can try to use this as a reason to cancel that marriage. If they agreed to it, we will 'break up' afterwards but it is not going to work because it is stupid!" I concluded.

"Give it a try perhaps it will work? I hadn't tried that before so it might!"

"Are you crazy, it obviously won't work" I told him and he gave me puppy eyes." Ew no you look weird with puppy eyes. Stop it, I won't help you" I added and looked away.

"Please my happiness in the future lies in your hands now that you suggested that brilliant plan" He pleaded and I shook my head. "Please my happiness and my whole life depends on you now," He continued and for the whole day he did that, following me everywhere in Bangtan's apartment. When I am cooking, when I am reading even when I am in the bathroom, he would plead me while standing outside the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't know the cool and tough Rap Monster could be so annoying! Fine I will help you!" I gave up in anger.

"Yes, alright I will call my appa and umma to tell them that we will have dinner with them tomorrow!" He cheered and ran away while calling his parents.

"Ugh" I sat on the couch and groan and cursed myself for suggesting that stupid idea.

"What's with Namjoon begging you whole day?" Suga asked me.

"I just suggested a stupid idea to help him. I got myself into an acting show with him tomorrow. I am going to act as his girlfriend to get him out of his arranged marriage" I told Suga and pinched my nose bridge.

"You sure got yourself into a trouble. His parents aren't easy to deal with, want me to get you out of it?" He offered help.

"Can you?" I asked.

"I can if I get into a fight with Namjoon" He giggled while looking at me.

"No then thanks anyway. I don't want to mess things up further" I rejected the offer which seemed good at first.

"If that's what you want," He replied and continued to read the comic book in his hands.


So as mentioned and promised, I will update today. Maybe a double update!

I've Christmas camp tomorrow so I can't update tomorrow, obviously LOL.

Here is the cliffhanger, what will happen on that day!? Will his

parent's really fall for Eun Rin's plan or fail as she predicted?

Why don't you subscribe to know the results and for the long drama ahead as promised!

It won't end even after she meet Namjoon's parents. I promise and I can be very sure of it!

Comment to cheer on for my double update or I'll leave you guys hanging in questions for a day or so?! XD

Thank you for all the support through comments, upvotes and subscribing. It really made me happy!

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update 5 comments or 60 subbies or an upvote / interesting comment.

P.S. #getwellsoontaehyung #fightingbts #welovebts